Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 11:16 AM

808 posts, read 1,878,137 times

Advertisements

In the USA most beggars and panhandlers are men. When I went to Barcelona and Madrid about 6 months ago it seemed it was the other way around in Spain, most were female. Why are most of the beggars that I saw women and who are they? Why are they not taken care of? Where are their families?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2014, 11:38 AM

485 posts, read 2,245,353 times
I want to ask, what are the differences between a Latin American and a Spaniard? I am talking about personalitywise. Also talk to me about the differences between the Spanish and Latin American women . Don't include the chicana, not newyoricans, or cubans from miami, or Guatemalans, Salvadorans, Colombians, Peruvians and Dominicans in the US. o...Talk to me about their differences in their style, the ways they dress, talk, the clothes etc.

I'm Mexican and I am interested in Spain. I haven't been to Spain, but I'm thinking that the most cold and reserved people are the Catalans. I've talked to a few and they seemed like that, also always look grumpy, yet very cold, smug and arrogant. I haven't met too many other Spaniards but I hear that the Galicians and Basque are cold and distant too. Maybe I got lucky but I thought they were ok, they were good people the few I met. To me I think the differences between say a Catalan from Barcelona and a Mexican from the pueblo or rancho are like night and day. This is based on my observations of course.

I think that Spanish women are really beautiful and gorgeous. I would say a wee bit above average in world standards. From what I've heard is that they are a lot less feminine than the Latin American women. Also, I'm guessing they must be in personality more similar to say other European women or American, Canadian, Australian women.

Old 01-19-2014, 11:41 AM

485 posts, read 2,245,353 times
I'm thinking the Spanish are a little more reserved and Less friendly than say a Mexican, Colombian, Venezuelan, Peruvian, Central American, or Dominican...Also when I mean't Latin American, I mean't from Spanish speaking Latin America, no Brazil or Haiti, French Guiana, or Quebec...

Old 01-19-2014, 07:06 PM

208 posts, read 546,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibero View Post
ETA is DEAD
really?

Quote:
None. In Spain there is no culture of fries (patatas)
what about patatas bravas.

Quote:
-In Catalonia and the Basque Country are prohibited.
Wrong, it's only prohibited in catalonia, for political reasons.

Old 01-20-2014, 03:31 AM

595 posts, read 719,385 times
How did Wismichu become so famous? And why?

Old 01-20-2014, 01:47 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,926,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseanto071 View Post
I want to ask, what are the differences between a Latin American and a Spaniard? I am talking about personalitywise. Also talk to me about the differences between the Spanish and Latin American women . Don't include the chicana, not newyoricans, or cubans from miami, or Guatemalans, Salvadorans, Colombians, Peruvians and Dominicans in the US. o...Talk to me about their differences in their style, the ways they dress, talk, the clothes etc.

I'm Mexican and I am interested in Spain. I haven't been to Spain, but I'm thinking that the most cold and reserved people are the Catalans. I've talked to a few and they seemed like that, also always look grumpy, yet very cold, smug and arrogant. I haven't met too many other Spaniards but I hear that the Galicians and Basque are cold and distant too. Maybe I got lucky but I thought they were ok, they were good people the few I met. To me I think the differences between say a Catalan from Barcelona and a Mexican from the pueblo or rancho are like night and day. This is based on my observations of course.

I think that Spanish women are really beautiful and gorgeous. I would say a wee bit above average in world standards. From what I've heard is that they are a lot less feminine than the Latin American women. Also, I'm guessing they must be in personality more similar to say other European women or American, Canadian, Australian women.

You do realize that you can't just ask someone what an entire nation is like, right?

Questions like this are so ridiculous.

Old 01-20-2014, 05:29 PM

9,556 posts, read 20,793,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseanto071 View Post

Latin American women seem more beautiful than Spanish women in general. I think Penelope Cruz was always overrated in terms of looks too btw.

Old 01-20-2014, 10:16 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Why is unemployment so high in Spain, and why can't the Spanish think past banking and British suckers buying up illegal houses to keep the economy afloat?

Old 01-21-2014, 04:36 AM

14 posts, read 29,502 times
hello,the postman,you are right,spanish girls are overrated but i think penolope cruz is bad exemple.in spain anybody care about penelope!.beautiful girls are considered patricia conde,elsa pataky,paula echevarria,eva gonzalez,pilar rubio,michelle jenner,maia salamanca,sara carboner,mireia belmonte(the swinmer)ete,ertc.penelope cruz and antonio banderas not represent a all country,are just holywod steriotipes.if you visited spain i recommend you north spain,ideal to break with steriotipes

Old 01-21-2014, 05:12 AM

2,351 posts, read 7,089,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaso View Post
hello,the postman,you are right,spanish girls are overrated but i think penolope cruz is bad exemple.in spain anybody care about penelope!.beautiful girls are considered patricia conde,elsa pataky,paula echevarria,eva gonzalez,pilar rubio,michelle jenner,maia salamanca,sara carboner,mireia belmonte(the swinmer)ete,ertc.penelope cruz and antonio banderas not represent a all country,are just holywod steriotipes.if you visited spain i recommend you north spain,ideal to break with steriotipes
Spanish actress Lorena Bernal is also very pretty. Love her eyes.
Spain's representative in the Miss World 2013 is also very beautiful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World