Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 02:07 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,507,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenbear5599 View Post
It's called fake, sterile and cookie cutter. Lights off and everyone locked inside by 6 PM.

Whenever I visit the USA, I am scared for my life.
Lmfao... no mister or miss paranoia it is not fake, i been there it is definitely real...
At least i don't have to worry about stepping in dog **** and don't have bums outside my home
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2014, 02:15 PM

72 posts, read 83,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Lmfao... no mister or miss paranoia it is not fake, i been there it is definitely real...
At least i don't have to worry about stepping in dog **** and don't have bums outside my home
Bums? What is more American than homeless people.

First 2 things I see when I touch down in LAX
- Homeless
- Police

USA is fake, as in history-less, culture-less and made of cheap quality.

Old 01-28-2014, 03:02 PM

24,409 posts, read 26,971,175 times
Quote:
Fortunately for the human species, American culture has steadily lost it's appeal and influence on the globe over the past two decades. American music is still big but Hollywood has been exposed. There is a reason the only people still immigrating to the USA are uneducated and hungry.
...I'm sorry you got deported, but the sooner you forgive, the sooner the hate will leave you body.

Old 01-28-2014, 03:04 PM

72 posts, read 83,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
...I'm sorry you got deported, but the sooner you forgive, the sooner the hate will leave you body.
Ha. I got my degree and left the ghetto dump behind. Hows that whole President hanging out with Rappers going for you guys?

Old 01-28-2014, 03:32 PM

24,409 posts, read 26,971,175 times
Quote:
Ha. I got my degree and left the ghetto dump behind. Hows that whole President hanging out with Rappers going for you guys?
It's okay, relax, maybe one day you can try again, but like I said, I'm sorry you were deported now stop hate

Old 01-28-2014, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Bums? What is more American than homeless people.

First 2 things I see when I touch down in LAX
- Homeless
- Police

USA is fake, as in history-less, culture-less and made of cheap quality.
Yay one of those wannabe cultured C-D members, just what we need

Old 01-28-2014, 03:36 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,386,074 times
Quote:
And here come the cry babies!
Cry babies why? Because we don't think America is the ****? Go do one as us Brits would say.

Quote:
Leaving the US is always strange like i am going back in time, everything is so old, small and not so clean.
Suburban communities in the US are sooo clean and almost perfect, freshly cut grass, huge and beautiful homes, no trash anywhere.
Guessing this is a joke.

Quote:
It's called fake, sterile and cookie cutter. Lights off and everyone locked inside by 6 PM.

Whenever I visit the USA, I am scared for my life.
Exactly I partially agree.

Quote:
Cough cough south Bronx, cough cough Philadelphia, cough cough the rust belt, cough cough Gun crime massacres cough cough... Yeah you get the point. Cough.

Do me a favour as us Brits would say, I love this country and its saying.

Old 01-28-2014, 03:38 PM

347 posts, read 696,065 times
I even notice when touching down in the USA (various states) how perfectly ordered everything looks...perfect grid of buildings and controlled vegetation...like someone drew the lines with a ruler. That never ceases to impress me.

Old 01-28-2014, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
Cry babies why? Because we don't think America is the ****? Go do one as us Brits would say.
Everytime someone says something good about my country there is always some butthurt foreigner saying crap like "OMG NO USA IS NOT THE BEST!!" when no one even said we are the best.

Old 01-28-2014, 03:41 PM

8,159 posts, read 8,735,386 times
Back to the topic please, we don't want another bashing contest, do we?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World