Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 10:57 AM

312 posts, read 909,683 times

Advertisements

Vancouver, BC is a very shady town with lots of homeless people who's trying to stab you for your lunch money.

Old 05-28-2011, 11:07 AM

624 posts, read 1,121,399 times
I'll say violence is in the blood of english people and africans... so any city with these kind of people has plenty of violence!

Old 05-28-2011, 11:39 AM

10,644 posts, read 16,027,294 times
Detroit (USA)
New Orleans (USA)
Washington D.C. (USA)
Baltimore (USA)
St.Louis (USA)

Old 05-28-2011, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkDrinker View Post
I'll say violence is in the blood of english people and africans... so any city with these kind of people has plenty of violence!
I wouldn't say english people, but africans yes.
So you can basicly say that the city with the highest % of black people is the most violent, which is actually pretty accurate if you look at the statistics. Detroit, New Orleans, Baltimore, Washington and St. Louis are all cities with a majority of blacks. This is probably the reason why there is so much violence there.

And yes I'm a racist if you hadn't noticed (and proud of it).

Old 05-28-2011, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stolpioni View Post
I wouldn't say english people, but africans yes.
So you can basicly say that the city with the highest % of black people is the most violent, which is actually pretty accurate if you look at the statistics. Detroit, New Orleans, Baltimore, Washington and St. Louis are all cities with a majority of blacks. This is probably the reason why there is so much violence there.

And yes I'm a racist if you hadn't noticed (and proud of it).
I wasn't racist but there's more violence in Africa than anywhere else in the world. And so it was since the beginning of the world... don't know why! Also... in Europe the english speaking nations (Ireland and UK) have the most violence.

Old 05-28-2011, 12:07 PM

Quote:
I wasn't racist but there's more violence in Africa than anywhere else in the world. And so it was since the beginning of the world... don't know why! Also... in Europe the english speaking nations (Ireland and UK) have the most violence.
Don't know why? Because of the people, it is surely not because of the weather. Do you have any sources that the english-speaking nations have the most violence in Europe?
Don't forget that there's a lot of Africans and middle-eastern people in Britain, and maybe that's the reason for the violence.

Old 05-28-2011, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stolpioni View Post
Don't know why? Because of the people, it is surely not because of the weather. Do you have any sources that the english-speaking nations have the most violence in Europe?
Don't forget that there's a lot of Africans and middle-eastern people in Britain, and maybe that's the reason for the violence.
Top Ten Countries With Highest Reported Crime Rates it seems Canada has a lot of crime for it's small population. Also I'm surprised that Germany makes it in top 10... I believed Central and Eastern Europe are the most peaceful places in the World...

Old 05-28-2011, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Top Ten Countries With Highest Reported Crime Rates it seems Canada has a lot of crime for it's small population. Also I'm surprised that Germany makes it in top 10... I believed Central and Eastern Europe are the most peaceful places in the World...
Japan is on that list? IMPOSSIBLE!

Old 05-28-2011, 12:55 PM

Quote:
[url=http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/countries-with-highest-reported-crime-rates.html]
Eastern Europe are the most peaceful places in the World...
According to that site the top 10 countries with the most suicides are all Eastern European countries.

Old 05-28-2011, 02:45 PM

Quote:
That list is complete garbage. It seems that it counts the total number of reported crimes since it's only the countries with a very high population that's in the list. Canada, Japan, France, Germany? Please.
Japan has one of the lowest crime-rates in the world, as does most of east Asia.

Eastern Europe is usually peaceful, but depends on the country. Russia for instance is very crime ridden and has one of the highest crime-rates in the world.

Here's another list I found:
World Top Ten Countries With Highest Crime Rates

This list is also complete garbage though, I don't know what the makers of this list has been smoking, but it has to be something good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World