Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 11:55 PM

1,051 posts, read 1,741,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
So, Canada, USA, UK, Aus/NZ....vs?

Yeah, I'm good with that. lol I think we'd do alot of damage.

Heck, let's just go at it ourselves. Canada and the US. Why the hell not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWe-7jiv_h8

You mean: "So, Canada, USA, UK, Aus and NZ....vs?"

Sorry, but I just had to correct that. If you think the US and Canada have their differences, you might rethink that if you've observed Aus - NZ relations and interactions for a while...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2014, 11:58 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,799,193 times
The US and UK taking out each other? Ok, wait, I have to make a phone call. Oh right, but NSA has her phone tapped. I'll just send a letter.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:08 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,423,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1098 View Post
You mean: "So, Canada, USA, UK, Aus and NZ....vs?"

Sorry, but I just had to correct that. If you think the US and Canada have their differences, you might rethink that if you've observed Aus - NZ relations and interactions for a while...

I haven't, Richard. lol I knew you guys didn't like being mistaken for one another, but I didn't think things were so bad you wouldn't fight for eachother. I didn't realize a slash was insufficient, either. lol
I mean, Canada and America can fight for eachother. Surely you can, too.

C'mon. Fight with us! Fight the good fight, Richard!

Look! We even have a flag!

Old 02-27-2014, 12:12 AM

296 posts, read 469,120 times
Quote:
Because in 1812, if you wouldn't mind remembering, the USA lost that fight.
We don't generally like to talk about the war of 1812 because it has many truly shameful moments for the US. The Bladensberg Races, the burning down of the White House, the capture of Fort Niagara, to name but a few -- fighting against a military machine that was mostly distracted fighting against Napoleon in Europe.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:14 AM

20,633 posts, read 23,871,459 times
Oh that would never happen my love.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:14 AM

182 posts, read 195,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisjake View Post
Say (no, this is not real) the US and UK bombed each other. Who do you think would win. British has the worlds highest trained troops...but US has destroyed Britian numerous times in the old days. Who do you think would win?
Link?

Old 02-27-2014, 12:16 AM

20,633 posts, read 23,871,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
Also a dozen nukes could effectively wipe out the population of the UK. The UK is a small densely populated island, the size of Washington. England, with 80% of the population, is half that size, the size of NYS with 50 million. The US has a vast area it would be pretty hard to get rid of 340 million people over 9 million square kilometres.
My love you are wrong.

All they have to do is goto Texas, Florida, Cali and the Boswash.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:18 AM

1,051 posts, read 1,741,264 times
Quote:
I haven't, Richard. lol I knew you guys didn't like being mistaken for one another, but I didn't think things were so bad you wouldn't fight for eachother. I didn't realize a slash was insufficient, either. lol
I mean, Canada and America can fight for eachother. Surely you can, too.

C'mon. Fight with us! Fight the good fight, Richard!

Look! We even have a flag!

Wow, that flag sure is...well..interesting... With a kangaroo at the top, just like it should be...

Old 02-27-2014, 12:19 AM

182 posts, read 195,168 times
Quote:
So, Canada, USA, UK, Aus/NZ....vs?
< Looks at modern day American demographics >

USA is anglo?

Old 02-27-2014, 12:20 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,423,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyBucks View Post
We don't generally like to talk about the war of 1812 because it has many truly shameful moments for the US. The Bladensberg Races, the burning down of the White House, the capture of Fort Niagara, to name but a few -- fighting against a military machine that was mostly distracted fighting against Napoleon in Europe.

Shhhh!

I'm not even going to bring up the 400 Canadian farmers, 600 Natives, and 300 regulars that took Fort Detroit from 580 regulars, and 1600 militia with a single cannon shot because William Hull was scared of getting scalped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World