Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2014, 05:40 PM

70 posts, read 163,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I don't think you created this thread because you are actively seeking to relocate, but to argue identity politics.
I don't give a [Insert whichever expletive you wish here] what you think. Within 4 years time, I'm out of here. Whether you believe that or not is inconsequential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
OP, there are probably only a few people on this board who truly understand where you are coming from. Most Americans cannot even fathom ever living in a non-White majority country. It just doesn't even register. Even the American men who are attracted to women from non-White countries generally come back to the U.S. once they find their non-American wife. This 'America is superior to all others on the planet' has been forced on everyone. It is the largest and most successful PR campaign in existence. It is kind of like the whole 'White men and women are superior to all others on the planet'. Again, the most successful and longest running PR campaign on the planet. That was forced on everyone as well. You and those who think as you do are seeking to change the perspective, and people will challenge you every step of the way. It calls for a complete paradign shift, and many aren't ready for that. I commend you and any other African-American person who has the courage to think differently. You may want to look at a YouTube video called Blacks Without Borders. It is a series about Black Americans who left the U.S., and are completely thriving in South Africa. There will be others on other countries. If you can grow up in the U.S. as a Black man or women with your sanity intact, given all of the stress of just existing in this environment, then you will be fine wherever you choose to go. Peace.
Unbelievably well said Joy! Thank you, I will be sure to take a look at that YouTube vid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
Non white majority countries consider could be Botswana, Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, The Bahamas, Turkey and Kenya.
Thanks!

Last edited by Rozenn; 04-15-2014 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Rude

Old 04-12-2014, 09:27 PM

733 posts, read 940,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brannen View Post
They are basically the same thing. I'm not going to play semantics with you, I will speak in simpler terms for you in the future. I've heard and read from many White people that just because Whites in the future won't make up more than 50% of the U.S. population and will no longer be more numerous than all the other ethnicities combined that they'll be considered a minority. Even if they make up 49% of the U.S. population, that's not a minority. Whites will make up a much larger portion of the U.S. population than any single ethnic group for a very, very long time. They will be the majority and/or closest to the majority for a very, very long time. Do you get it now?

I don't think anything could change your mind. If hearing it from AFRICAN AMERICANS does nothing to at least make you consider that there's possibly better out there for African Americans, then nothing will. You obviously have your opinion, which is based on nothing more than your preconceived notions and as an American that's your right . Anyways, I'm done with you.
How about you cut the condescending defensive attitude and admit you used the wrong word. I simply correct you on your claim that Brazil is majority white and then get all snippety and dismissive with me, and just because they're full of it doesn't mean you have to act that way as well, I didn't see the poster you were talking with say that they will become a minority merely that they'll cease to be a majority, it's like you just keep on arguing to try to redeem yourself but it's just making you look worse.

Old 04-13-2014, 04:30 AM

9,962 posts, read 12,382,397 times
Latin America see black people as being inferior to white people (well that's true for all over the world) most I think its obvious for Latin America.

Old 04-13-2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlaneloli View Post
How about you cut the condescending defensive attitude and admit you used the wrong word. I simply correct you on your claim that Brazil is majority white and then get all snippety and dismissive with me, and just because they're full of it doesn't mean you have to act that way as well, I didn't see the poster you were talking with say that they will become a minority merely that they'll cease to be a majority, it's like you just keep on arguing to try to redeem yourself but it's just making you look worse.
You're getting on a tangent that has nothing to do with the question I asked. I did not use the wrong word, I asked what is the best non-White majority place to live for Black people. That's EXACTLY what I meant. Now you come along splitting hairs with this White plurality garbage. I don't wish to live in either, do you get it now? I've tried my best to talk down to your level and simplify things for you. Either way if you do get it or if you choose not to get it, I'm done responding to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
Latin America see black people as being inferior to white people (well that's true for all over the world) most I think its obvious for Latin America.
Please try to stick with the topic...

Old 04-13-2014, 06:33 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,585,134 times
Why do you want to live in a country that is majority non-white? Seems a little bizarre - to explicitly specify that the country you are looking to relocate to must not be majority white. You need to explain why first. I would actually enjoy seeing how you explain your reasoning for this.

Old 04-13-2014, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Why do you want to live in a country that is majority non-white? Seems a little bizarre. You need to explain why first. I would actually enjoy seeing how you explain your reasoning for this.
Lol, I don't need to explain a DAMN thing.

Old 04-13-2014, 06:42 PM

Yes, you kind of do! Wanting to move to another country because you do not want a certain race to be a majority is nothing short of ridiculous, and needs to be explained, because people will (fairly) assume you're racist, or racially biased. I mean, I couldn't imagine anyone creating a thread explicitly stating that they want to move to a country that is only majority-white for that reason alone.

So, come on.. why? We need answers!

Old 04-13-2014, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Yes, you kind of do! Wanting to move to another country because you do not want a certain race to be a majority is nothing short of ridiculous, and needs to be explained, because people will (fairly) assume you're racist, or racially biased. I mean, I couldn't imagine anyone creating a thread explicitly stating that they want to move to a country that is only majority-white for that reason alone.

So, come on.. why? We need answers!
You're entitled to you're opinion, if you think it's ridiculous that's your right. And do some research, there are A NUMBER of threads asking about White or European majority countries.

Old 04-13-2014, 06:56 PM

Are there any threads where people are inquiring about a move abroad, while explicitly stating that they want to move to a country that is majority-white only? If there are any, I must have overlooked them

But, in any case, that doesn't make your thread any less.. ridiculous.. and your reasons for wanting to leave the US any less.. ridiculous.

Old 04-13-2014, 06:57 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,309,828 times
op, Just do your research and find the country that would accept your application for a work visa. A lot of countries don't let you just move there because you want to. Do you have a job skill that would be helpful? What kind of education? My daughter has lived overseas and had to apply for a visa and be accepted. Her and her family are now waiting for another visa to be able to work in the country where my sil already has a job.

Good luck and I do hope you find the country that will be perfect for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World