Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 06:15 AM

9,572 posts, read 20,736,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
First off, you cannot equate a wife to a girl you just met. I would feel really gay if I was just sleeping next to a girl I just met.

Either way, it's very rare that I just sleep next to a girlfriend I have. I wouldn't go for just sleeping, and neither would they.
Gay just sleeping next to a girl you just met, yeah that makes sense.

Would you feel gay if you went out with a girl and didn't bang her by the end of the night?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2014, 07:08 AM

24,144 posts, read 24,735,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
The unisex saunas? What happens if you get a little bit 'excited', if you know what I mean? So men and women are completely buff together in the sauna? Wow...I've been to nude beaches, but it was mostly like middle aged men and women anyway, but a sauna seems a little more intimate...
Yes, I've been asked this question before. The sauna is definitely not a sexual place, it's a place for relaxation and meditation, and you could add that in a 90-100C environment it's a bit harder to get sexually aroused. I haven't had any of these kind of problems, and the knowledge that it would be a embarrasment works well as a preventive measure as well.

Old 05-17-2014, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Yes, I've been asked this question before. The sauna is definitely not a sexual place, it's a place for relaxation and meditation, and you could add that in a 90-100C environment it's a bit harder to get sexually aroused. I haven't had any of these kind of problems, and the knowledge that it would be a embarrasment works well as a preventive measure as well.
Yes, but I guess some people, especially those who aren't used to nudity, might get pretty excited over the sight of a nubile young naked woman. Hopefully one wouldn't get banished in the event of giving the 9'o'clock salute . I wonder how often you find people having sex in the sauna?

Old 05-17-2014, 07:33 AM

24,144 posts, read 24,735,183 times
Quote:
Yes, but I guess some people, especially those who aren't used to nudity, might get pretty excited over the sight of a nubile young naked woman. Hopefully one wouldn't get banished in the event of giving the 9'o'clock salute . I wonder how often you find people having sex in the sauna?
Watch the ceiling, then. Sex in saunas isn't very comfortable, as it's hot enough without it there. I suggest relaxing in the sauna, take a refreshing shower and have sex instead in a bed when you're fresh and clean.

Old 05-17-2014, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Watch the ceiling, then. Sex in saunas isn't very comfortable, as it's hot enough without it there. I suggest relaxing in the sauna, take a refreshing shower and have sex instead in a bed when you're fresh and clean.
True. I can't stand being much more than about 5 minutes in a sauna anyway.

Old 05-17-2014, 02:54 PM

22,118 posts, read 29,520,360 times
When you're drunk and tired, it doesn't matter who you sleep with, or where you sleep . I've woken up on beds with several people I don't know, and I'm almost positive we didn't have sex.

Having sex in saunas is something only gay men do here - but I've never done it. Doesn't seem very fun.

Old 05-17-2014, 03:29 PM

1,523 posts, read 2,856,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
I've woken up on beds with several people I don't know, and I'm almost positive we didn't have sex.

Old 05-17-2014, 03:30 PM

1,652 posts, read 3,478,931 times
The term dating ettiquete could sound a bit old fashioned but it is like this:

Men doesn't need to make the first step any more, it seems more romantic but too many girls do it as well.

First dates are not oficially first dates, couples go to have a drink or to do other activities sometimes as friends at the beginning, cinema seems more like for teenagers.

Sex in the first date is usually sign of not being a serious relationship after all, long term couples don't usually have sex in the first date.

About sharing bed, it doesn't mean anything (among friends) for us it is completely normal and even more nowadays with these kind of new way of vacation ins hostels, camp sites or rural houses where people have to share beds.

Old 05-17-2014, 06:45 PM

I had a share a tiny blow up mattress with my friend when we went camping once. Intimate? Considering how uncomfortable we were, I was glad to get any sleep...

Old 05-17-2014, 09:13 PM

1,142 posts, read 2,196,463 times
Quote:
Gay just sleeping next to a girl you just met, yeah that makes sense.

Would you feel gay if you went out with a girl and didn't bang her by the end of the night?
I think what is meant is that in a lot of cultures, if the girl is willing to stay there for the night after a date, it implicitly meant that she's willing to have sex. I've heard of women saying they gave all signs of willingness short of explicitly telling the guy, but since he did not do it, maybe he's gay...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World