U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2014, 01:58 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,303,749 times

Advertisements

Yep, and West Vancouverites have more wealth per capita than any other city in N. America.
Rate this post positively

Old 11-09-2014, 02:01 AM

3,402 posts, read 2,905,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
You REEEEEAAALY need to stop measuring Canada, and what is or is not "Canadian" based off Winnipeg. Toronto is a Canadian city, through and through. Just like Winnipeg is, or Calgary, or Edmonton, or Halifax, etc....

This country is 9,984,670 sq kms. That's a lot of ground to cover, and a lot of different types of "Canadian" to be seen.
Yea you can say whatever you like but i'm entitled to my opinion and I feel as though Toronto would be better off joining America.

Old 11-09-2014, 02:03 AM

11,261 posts, read 14,791,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerwhale View Post
Yea you can say whatever you like but i'm entitled to my opinion and I feel as though Toronto would be better off joining America.
That's fine. You absolutely are entitled to your opinion.

You're also deeply and embarrassingly wrong.

Old 11-09-2014, 02:18 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,303,749 times
Quote:

Let it go, Magnatomicflux. I had to leave the forum and go visit another forum I like for an hour or two earlier, as she was really starting to pi$$ me off. I say that we integrate Northern Ireland with the rest of the rock. After all, it's just one tiny little island!

Have a sweet and peaceful night.

Mahrie.

Old 11-09-2014, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahrie View Post
Let it go, Magnatomicflux. I had to leave the forum and go visit another forum I like for an hour or two earlier, as she was really starting to pi$$ me off. I say that we integrate Northern Ireland with the rest of the rock. After all, it's just one tiny little island!

Have a sweet and peaceful night.

Mahrie.

lol

Goodnight, Mahrie.

Old 11-09-2014, 04:12 AM

Quote:

I don't give a rats ass what you think because I actually can't stand you.

Old 11-09-2014, 04:19 AM

Oh, wait........that's a good thing. You pester everyone on every forum you visit. You are incredibly rude to people, especially when you're trying to cram your ridiculously wrong information down peoples throats. In case you haven't figured out why you've been banned so many times, I'd have to guess that's why.

Put me on ignore if you don't like what I have to say.

Last edited by Magnatomicflux; 11-09-2014 at 04:27 AM..

Old 11-09-2014, 04:48 AM

12,892 posts, read 12,850,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerwhale View Post
Why would someone in Northern Ireland be so opinionated about where Canada's largest city should be located? Its actually puzzling.. The Greater Toronto area represents almost a quarter of the GDP of Canada - all of Canada's major bank HQ's are in the city and it is the cultural epicentre of English Canada and the media capital of English Canada as well.. Historically it was capital of Upper Canada (Montreal Lower Canada) so why exactly should Toronto be a part of the U.S when historically it has been and is integrally so integrally a part of present day ?

Old 11-09-2014, 04:49 AM

12,892 posts, read 12,850,504 times
Quote:

Oh, wait........that's a good thing. You pester everyone on every forum you visit. You are incredibly rude to people, especially when you're trying to cram your ridiculously wrong information down peoples throats. In case you haven't figured out why you've been banned so many times, I'd have to guess that's why.

Put me on ignore if you don't like what I have to say.
Oh boy... this explains a lot... One of those eh

Old 11-09-2014, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
Why would someone in Northern Ireland be so opinionated about where Canada's largest city should be located? Its actually puzzling.. The Greater Toronto area represents almost a quarter of the GDP of Canada - all of Canada's major bank HQ's are in the city and it is the cultural epicentre of English Canada and the media capital of English Canada as well.. Historically it was capital of Upper Canada (Montreal Lower Canada) so why exactly should Toronto be a part of the U.S when historically it has been and is integrally so integrally a part of present day ?
Yes thats why the Canadians want to hold onto it.

Toronto used to be in the same region as Chicago and other American cities, it is right beside USA (literally) and has more similarities in climate, landscape and culture to American cities than other Canadian cities like Yellowknife, St johns or Winnipeg. I personally don't really see why Canada exists. I mean, I know its to do with the Royalists etc but what i'm saying is that its quite pointless in this day and age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.