Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 02:12 PM

2,339 posts, read 2,932,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
There are so many White people here in the Midwest who are poor, uneducated, did not come from families who encouraged education or even have stable families.
The problem with white people in the United States (the South suffers just as much if not more than the Midwest) is that they are mostly descendants from Europe. In the old days Europeans (but mostly the British) put the less desirable people like the convicts, unemployed, homeless, and lowlifes on those ships to the United States. And like we say over here: 'the apple does not fall far from the tree' so descendants from European immigrants from centuries ago still have some of their ancestors bad habits in their genes. That explains increased poverty levels, crime rates, lower education performance, or sub-par dental hygiene compared to white people in other Western countries. The British really owe you an apology for this.

Old 11-02-2014, 02:47 PM

1,675 posts, read 2,839,625 times
I don't know why there is an unstated assumption here that white-americans are somehow superior to others

am I the only one who actually sort of looks down on Americans in general regardless of their skin color?

I just find most americans to be so full of ****!

Old 11-02-2014, 03:40 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,387,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerwhale View Post
Well so is Arizona and NM.
No, it's not. Those two states have non desert areas and have a more pronounced monsoon season than Baja. Most of Baja really isn't suitable for much development beyond it's edges.

Old 11-02-2014, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerwhale View Post
Yes but Mexico is a separate country.
As surely as water is wet.

Old 11-02-2014, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miserere View Post
Not for long.
What is that supposed to mean?

Old 11-02-2014, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drro View Post
The problem with white people in the United States (the South suffers just as much if not more than the Midwest) is that they are mostly descendants from Europe. In the old days Europeans (but mostly the British) put the less desirable people like the convicts, unemployed, homeless, and lowlifes on those ships to the United States. And like we say over here: 'the apple does not fall far from the tree' so descendants from European immigrants from centuries ago still have some of their ancestors bad habits in their genes. That explains increased poverty levels, crime rates, lower education performance, or sub-par dental hygiene compared to white people in other Western countries. The British really owe you an apology for this.
^^^Is anyone else reading this sh*t?

Old 11-02-2014, 03:45 PM

In regards of Americans and their racial obsession, get over it..... outside the US most people look at you all and see AMERICANS and when they dislike Americans, they dislike you equally regardless of how white, black, mexican, etc. you are!!!!

When people outside the US think Michael jackson, they think AMERICAN not african-american

when they think Madonna, they think American, not white-great lakes caucasian american

these days Americans aren't seen on a good light, they're mostly considered uneducated, vastly tacky, sort of unattractive, aggressive, obsessed with races, religion, money and guns..... not everyone in the US is like this, but let's be honest, it's a pretty accurate stereotype of a lot of the people there!!!!

bet you bryan the creator of this thread probably fits that profile!

Old 11-02-2014, 03:46 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,380,974 times
Let them spout out their stupidity, its beyond, beyond.

Old 11-02-2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
I've realised now the more I explain the complexity of "things" the more people get confused and accuse me of being racist. Sure, if you don't see or agree with me that's fine but to right off everything I'm saying as "I lie" is ridiculous.
That is what sucks about forums on the internet

you never know who you're talking to!!!

I used to waste time and energy on another forum, I was advocating for gay rights and the people on the forum were close to being retarded, always making homophobic remarks, racist remarks and so on!!!

They had a get together and they posted the pictures on the forum, as I browsed thru them and was able to match a face with the posters of the forums, I realized that the people who were posting all these hateful things that would get on my nerves, were folks that in the real world I wouldn't even consider interacting with..... the kind of people you see on the street and u completely ignore and don't even want to acknowledge their opinion

I learned my lesson!

Old 11-02-2014, 04:04 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,380,974 times
*Sits back and relaxes*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World