Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 06:21 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,426,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GER308 View Post
If the women in those places had the level of freedom and equality as in the west they would be no different. Lifelong monogamy is an abnormal human condition.
I would say that statistically it has been the most normal human condition over the years.

Old 01-26-2015, 06:35 AM

12,966 posts, read 9,647,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Faithful women and you think of China, USA, Mexico, Russia, Poland and Hungary
Most definitely not the USA, we do have some faithful women and I know some of them. However, I have seen many unfaithful women at my work place over the years, neighbor meeting her boy friend in the park, then taking off after she saw me. I have a cousin who is in a fling with a married woman. The USA shouldn't even be on this list.

Old 05-03-2016, 01:06 PM

2 posts, read 7,708 times
I love when people use that excuse. "We've been polyamorous since we lived in caves" So, you're saying evolution is unnecessary? Wait! Are you one of the 'Chaos is the only way!' people? The vast majority of males have always looked for fidelity. It protects their resources they give their mate.
Now, with almost two generations of women, in various countries besides the US, raised on the feminist 'Sex in the City' philosophy of relationships, it's rational that there are many men who are skeptical of potential mates.
OH SH*T! Dod I just fall in to a 'troll trap'?

Old 05-03-2016, 01:21 PM

102,191 posts, read 107,809,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimiCrck View Post
I love when people use that excuse. "We've been polyamorous since we lived in caves" So, you're saying evolution is unnecessary? Wait! Are you one of the 'Chaos is the only way!' people? The vast majority of males have always looked for fidelity. It protects their resources they give their mate.
Now, with almost two generations of women, in various countries besides the US, raised on the feminist 'Sex in the City' philosophy of relationships, it's rational that there are many men who are skeptical of potential mates.
OH SH*T! Dod I just fall in to a 'troll trap'?
How sad that men around the world can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality, and view gossipy TV shows to be documentaries.

Old 05-03-2016, 01:44 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,127,339 times
We live on a world that keep telling us to be careful because men can't control themselves at the sight of a pretty woman (I do not agree, but it is a popular narrative), yet it is men who are paranoid about faithfulness? Seriously?

Old 05-03-2016, 02:05 PM

2 posts, read 7,708 times
Obviously you misunderstood the use of the 'SITC' reference. The point was women in these countries where they have not had the option of just going out and f*cking anyone they want just for sh*ts and giggles, see shows like those as demonstrating the freedom American women have. I recall living in the US around that time and noticed a lot of American women becoming more liberal and attempting to follow that lifestyle. Now, one would assume American women would see this 'fantasy...gossipy' shows as fiction. Obviously not.

Old 05-03-2016, 02:41 PM

27,146 posts, read 13,434,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePage View Post
USA? Is adultery a crime on that freedom planet called America?
That's not true, I once went out with an American girl and she was only unfaithful twice.

Once with the postman and once with the 82nd Airborne Division.

Old 05-03-2016, 03:08 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,016,828 times
As a rule of thumb avoid North-Western women (Scandinavia/UK...) and also North American like the plague.
Russia also seems like a bad choice and while many Arab women are hot and faithful as you put it they'd only care about you if you're a Muslim (which you probably aren't).

Hence the best girls are in some Eastern European countries(Hungary, Bulgaria, Czechia) and also Israel.

I've also always liked Italy but currently they're 1st in Europe in child obesity, so these children now will be women in 5 years, meaning if you're planning to learn Italian...well...

Obesity is often related to liberalism, which is related to ONS culture and women that are not faithful.

Old 05-03-2016, 03:13 PM

3,423 posts, read 4,365,023 times
Curaçao has 121.8 females per 100 males in the population. So I'm guessing there. Fewer men means fewer opportunities to cheat? Or maybe it makes no difference? Has this really been studied by nationality anyway?
Countries by Sex Ratio - StatisticsTimes.com

Old 05-03-2016, 04:11 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,174,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaskwhy View Post
Do you think the comment is stupid because you don't like the comment and inside you know it's true, or do you think the commenter is wrong? There is actually an big correlation to number of sexual partners for a woman before marriage and chances of adultery or divorce. So in general the more wild and crazy the girls are when they are young the less faithful they are later.
The comment is insanely ridiculous as well as wrong....I was wild as a teen.....
I mean I'd disappear for days & nights,
no one knew who I was with or where I was.....
I partied hard & I was totally out of control.
But guess what?

When I got married I stopped it all.
No partying, no drama & no crazy drinking....
And I was 100% faithful.
That comment just rubs me the
wrong way
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.