Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 10:02 PM

23,219 posts, read 29,044,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
Saddam's Iraq had WMD... or maybe not. , I do not trust the CIA or any American intelligence. I am watching Citizenfour now. Thank you, Snowden!
Most correct, not trusting the CIA or American intelligence. Read the J Edgar Hoover by Curt Gentry sometime and you'll see why!

As for Snowden, what he had to say was nothing new!

Wiretapping, bugging, hidden microphones, spying on Americans began way back in the 1920's, and accelerated under Franklin Roosevelt and the acceleration has never stopped!

All started with that blasted device called the telephone! Even going back to Teddy Roosevelt, at the turn of the 20th century, they were already beginning to dream, drool over the idea of tapping telephones and bugging!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2015, 12:19 AM

456 posts, read 833,418 times
Iran has every right to have nuclear weapons given Pakistan and Israel have them. I would only agree that they don't have the right if all of the Middle East (including Israel) sign a nuclear weapons free pact.

Old 01-30-2015, 07:06 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,618,183 times
Re: Iran's need for nuclear weapons

Question is is their quest to have nuclear weapon capability leaning more for absolute 'protection' from actual attack or to be used as a powerful instrument of their foreign policy directions?

If the latter is the driving force it has to inject a disturbing variable in nation conflict especially in the Middle East. The area is a tinderbox already between competing forces. Adding Iranian nuclear capability has to be a game-changer in the political situation. Extremely destabilizing I think.

Old 01-30-2015, 12:33 PM

303 posts, read 255,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePage View Post
International relations: Should the UN impose sanctions on Iran over nuclear weapons?
Obama says doing so would jeopardize the relations between the US and its allies? do other countries agree with the idea of NO MORE SANCTIONS? where do you stand?

Obama in his own words (Part of the 2015 state of Union address)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcPBtFaRk3s
Oh, everywhere Just.. not at Iran because the need for the delivery of missiles, which Iran does not have, so if you are not in Iran, and even if Iran has nuclear weapons, it is doubtful that you have nothing to fear if you are not in Iran))

Much more dangerous "lost" the United States and in the United States. Quite a few atomic bombs had been lost and forgotten in the sea forewer will be very good if no one would ever find and they never explode. But the explosion at a depth should not be so bad - it will be possible only tsunamis)

Old 01-30-2015, 12:37 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,500,362 times
Where do you stand on Iran's nuclear weapons ?

i stand on the top of them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World