Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 02:26 PM

1,675 posts, read 2,843,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabicHabibi View Post
Except that I'm not Muslim.
Religion and intelligence are not on the same variable.... you don't have to be a muslim to sound as ignorant and provincial as you do!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2015, 02:34 PM

338 posts, read 335,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene-cd View Post
By the way, the most ghetto language in the world is ENGLISH.... it's in english speaking cultures where acting ghetto, loud, harsh and fighting each other like you're on a reality TV show it's encouraged... in spanish speaking countries CLASS is encouraged and those who lack it are sent to north America where they can fit in with all the walmarts and big trucks and yehaa kinda people!
This is the stuff that explains why I hate the linguistics from Europe/European speaking-influenced places.

When will the world pay more attention to the other 90% of the world who don't speak European stuff?
By "languages" this article refers only to a small subsection of those in existence and lands upon Spanish, a "sophisticated" language.

Tell me, do you think Vietnamese and Chinese people are retarded?

Old 02-11-2015, 03:42 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,427,966 times
Quote:
Except that I'm not Muslim.
Where in my post did I use the word Muslim?

Old 02-11-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahhammer View Post
This is the stuff that explains why I hate the linguistics from Europe/European speaking-influenced places.

When will the world pay more attention to the other 90% of the world who don't speak European stuff?
By "languages" this article refers only to a small subsection of those in existence and lands upon Spanish, a "sophisticated" language.

Tell me, do you think Vietnamese and Chinese people are retarded?
Quote:
Spanish proved the happiest, researchers found, with Brazilian Portuguese, English and Indonesian rounding out the top five.

Read more: Evolution of language curbs naysayers, bolsters positivity - UPI.com
The article didn't and should have given a complete list but if Indonesian is in there, I think they left Europe.

Old 02-11-2015, 04:28 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,972,404 times
I can picture ArabicHabibi speaking the same exact way like the people I used to live around, mumbles and difficult to understand unless you're a countrybumpkin too

Old 02-11-2015, 05:02 PM

1,736 posts, read 2,531,676 times
Quote:
Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Guatemalans, and many other 3rd world people...
But... the hispanic culture is very rich, and with a large and precious literature. What about Miguel de Cervantes, García Lorca, Vargas Llosa, Gabriela Mistral, Júlio Cortázar, Pablo Neruda, Gabriel García Marques...?

Old 02-11-2015, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I can picture ArabicHabibi speaking the same exact way like the people I used to live around, mumbles and difficult to understand unless you're a countrybumpkin too
We 'uns heyah tawk real guud ya heya mi boy? Its yoo hoo caint undastand didly!

Old 02-12-2015, 03:29 AM

1,470 posts, read 2,082,516 times
I thought it was the contrary, as Spanish is truffled with very "strong" words, alambicated insults, and a wide vocabulaty that pertains to "mala leche" or "bad milk" or "bad mood".

I bet that many languages don't have insults like..." me cag en la madr que te parió", or "me cag en dios" or "me cag en tus putos huesos", "me suda el miembro", etc, etc.

Old 02-12-2015, 03:36 AM

1,470 posts, read 2,082,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
According to the average ignorant bigoted American, all Spanish speakers are from some poor village in Mexico who did not finish high school

But that did not stop them from grabbing their country..as we experienced in North Africa, America, Africa and Asia, colonialism does not work in the long run....so Spanish will flourish again in those lands. Americans are lucky, as Mexicans and LatAm are not North Africans but catholics and western and they will extend the life of the US for a few centuries as birthrate plummets.

Old 02-12-2015, 03:39 AM

8,873 posts, read 8,468,693 times
So now language is rankable in terms of how happy it is?
Lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World