Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2015, 09:32 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,024,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
Rape, genocide, Slavery,
If Africans hadn't captured Africans from 'other' tribes to trade with the Europeans in the first place then the Europeans wouldn't have found slavery of Africans quite so easy, you seriously believe that all evils in the world are done by only 'white' Europeans!!!! Irene is under the impression that all of the worlds evils were done only by the 'white' British!! Nobody denies that the Europeans/British have historically done unpleasant things but you fail to see that EVERY nation and race on this planet has been the same. It makes me wonder as to who on this forum are the ones with racist views.

Old 03-04-2015, 09:46 AM

1,675 posts, read 2,839,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
If Africans hadn't captured Africans from 'other' tribes to trade with the Europeans in the first place then the Europeans wouldn't have found slavery of Africans quite so easy, you seriously believe that all evils in the world are done by only 'white' Europeans!!!! Irene is under the impression that all of the worlds evils were done only by the 'white' British!! Nobody denies that the Europeans/British have historically done unpleasant things but you fail to see that EVERY nation and race on this planet has been the same. It makes me wonder as to who on this forum are the ones with racist views.
honey I am not that simplistic

it's ridiculous that you assume that I think all evil in the world is done exclusively by british!

that is a silly statement

Old 03-04-2015, 09:54 AM

5,406 posts, read 3,601,746 times
I'm not sure what all this Brit bashing is supposed to achieve. I think maybe i'll just stick to the self sufficiency and preparedness forum in future.

Old 03-04-2015, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
I'm not sure what all this Brit bashing is supposed to achieve. I think maybe i'll just stick to the self sufficiency and preparedness forum in future.
no no stay here love

its ok, this forum can get political its all

Old 03-04-2015, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene-cd View Post
honey I am not that simplistic

it's ridiculous that you assume that I think all evil in the world is done exclusively by british!

that is a silly statement
Honey, I am not your honey. Your continued attacks on anything European (particularly British) is getting tiresome, I don't know why you have this chip on your shoulder but you are going to have to think about giving it a rest.

Old 03-04-2015, 10:04 AM

9,962 posts, read 12,380,974 times
Quote:
Too much punctuation...

Of course all Humans have done bad I'm going to end it there.

Like talking to a cat.

Old 03-04-2015, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Honey, I am not your honey. Your continued attacks on anything European (particularly British) is getting tiresome, I don't know why you have this chip on your shoulder but you are going to have to think about giving it a rest.
lol at me attacking Europeans

I am being honest when I have to be!

why are u playing the victim now?

plus why do u take it as personal, its not like you did those things, it was your leadership and the inbreds in the royal palace who committed a lot of those atrocities, not you nor your ancestors who at the time probably were normal people doing nothing other than living life!

now why are we focusing on European colonialism and not on chinese colonialism? because this is a EUROPEAN FORUM.... we can all go to the Asian forum and talk about japanese atrocities, chinese atrocities etc.

or if you wish we can go to the african forum and talk about their corruption, horrendous discrimination against one another and so on.

I am just speaking my mind from a very open stance, I am direct!

Old 03-04-2015, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Too much punctuation...

Of course all Humans have done bad I'm going to end it there.

Like talking to a cat.
I've never claimed to be perfect at written English so I don't know what this has to do with anything other than just a personal 'dig'. I am pleased you can admit to the fact that all humans have done bad things, perhaps we can agree - 'humanity' (and not just the 'British'!!!) is not all great and pure but can be rather sadistic and cruel at times too', thankfully most people on the planet have a modicum of decency and most of us wish for nothing more than 'peace amongst men' its just unfortunate that a minority of the worlds population (not just the 'British') can ruin everything with their barbarity.

Old 03-04-2015, 10:17 AM

9,962 posts, read 12,380,974 times
Quote:
I've never claimed to be perfect at written English so I don't know what this has to do with anything other than just a personal 'dig'. I am pleased you can admit to the fact that all humans have done bad things, perhaps we can agree - 'humanity' (and not just the 'British'!!!) is not all great and pure but can be rather sadistic and cruel at times too', thankfully most people on the planet have a modicum of decency and most of us wish for nothing more than 'peace amongst men' its just unfortunate that the European population (not just the 'British') can ruin everything with their barbarity.
I agree

OK that was a joke but seriously even if the British committed the most crimes against humanity it probably isn't YOUR ancestors so don't get so defensive.

Old 03-04-2015, 10:24 AM

Quote:
I agree

OK that was a joke but seriously even if the British committed the most crimes against humanity it probably isn't YOUR ancestors so don't get so defensive.
Says who exactly!? considering that Britain was once the centre of an Empire that covered the globe you could argue the opposite! I wonder what it would of been like if Napolean, Hitler, Stalin, Ghenghis Khan, the Romans, the conquistadors, the imperial Japanese, ISIS, the Hutu's or or god knows who else was the centre of an empire that large? Could have been an awfully lot 'messier' don't you think?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World