Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 08:13 PM
 started this thread
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 8 days ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,920,579 times

Advertisements

Traveling the past 2 summers in Europe, Czech Republic, and Romania have the best nightlife variety offerings to people out of France, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Romania, Italy, Monaco, Bulgaria, and arguably more than any other country outside of Spain.

There is no doubt Spain is number one in all of Europe with the overall encompassing nightlife because of Ibiza alone.

Austria, and Slovakia is much better than the original expectation before visiting with pretty trendy and easily accessible nightlife.

France is borderline close to mediocre with nightlife, yet there are occasionally sufficient available options.

Wow, I just can't believe the bad luck I had with Northern Italy when there is any reference to nightlife. Basically, there was up to 3 times where me and my traveling companion discovered World class nightclub bar Discotheques with online research around Milan, Genoa, Turin, and when we went there in person the same day, they were literally not there for the summer months.

Any Italian citizen please tell me where all of the nightclubs are, and what the current situation is right now.

Asia might end up having even better nightlife scene than Europe on average usually reaching Spain, Romania, Czech Republic's realm. Those China, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, and even Singapore nightclubs are out of this World. Maybe Asians really party better than Europeans lately on average.

What is the nightlife like in Russia, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, and Portugal?

All countries in the World need tons of massive space nightclubs with wealthy elaborate decoration, and World Class theme.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2015, 08:24 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,977,099 times
If you're looking for hookah lounges, forget about Paraguay -- very disappointing hookah scene. Paraguay definitely needs tons of massive space nightclubs with wealthy elaborate decoration, and World Class theme.

Old 09-25-2015, 07:51 AM

191 posts, read 167,348 times
What exactly do you smoke in your hookah?

Old 09-25-2015, 12:12 PM

1,212 posts, read 1,434,616 times
In Rio, Downtown is the area where the night is booming. The Copacabana, Ipanema area are not are as exiting at night as they were decades ago.

Old 09-26-2015, 02:12 PM

1,099 posts, read 1,429,010 times
I'm interested to see what other people post. My experience is limited to the US and Western Europe, but the best nightlife for me has been in Barcelona, Atlanta, Chicago, and Paris (haven't experienced New York though).

I've always wanted to party in New York, Miami, Rio, Prague, Berlin, and Bangkok; those places seem to have awesome scenes.

Old 09-28-2015, 10:40 AM
 started this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanRam View Post
I'm interested to see what other people post. My experience is limited to the US and Western Europe, but the best nightlife for me has been in Barcelona, Atlanta, Chicago, and Paris (haven't experienced New York though).

I've always wanted to party in New York, Miami, Rio, Prague, Berlin, and Bangkok; those places seem to have awesome scenes.
Mutual feelings on everyone telling their nightlife experience on various areas of the World. Where have you visited in Paris France in relevance of the exact nightclubs, and bars there?

Paris France is World Class, and I deeply enjoyed my time visiting, yet Paris is not really known to have the best nightlife. Not always very easy to find compared to some other cities known as nightlife destination zones.

When I was in Prague, I instantaneously discovered a 5 Floor Multilevel Massive Nightclub less than 5 blocks away from my hotel. The name of this nightclub is Karlovy Lazne. A dreamy maze inside with eclectic decoration, including Disco Balls, Graffiti, Stone Fountains, Light Displays, unique wall designs, and tons of varied theme rooms offering a memorable ultimate euphoria nightlife experience. A native Czech living in Prague even told me and my traveling companion this wasn't his favorite nightclub in Prague and there are even better ones. Prague Czech Republic seems to have an easily accessible, not pretentious, and easygoing scene to make a World Class nightlife.

Karlovy Lazne is in Stare Mesto neighborhood right next to the Charles Bridge of Prague. I deeply miss Prague because with lots of reasons.

You are right on all of those cities deserving nightlife variation attention. Although, NYC's nightlife is overrated. I would also include Ibiza Balearic Islands Of Spain(A collection of giant unique nightclubs there, Electronic Trance music festivals), Amsterdam, Bucharest, Seoul, Tokyo, Saigon, Taipei, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Phuket, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Madrid, Vienna, Bratislava, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Constanta, Batumi, Innsbruck, London, and Dubai. I bet there are even more deserving international attention.

Last edited by ; 09-28-2015 at 10:49 AM..

Old 09-28-2015, 12:08 PM
 started this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
If you're looking for hookah lounges, forget about Paraguay -- very disappointing hookah scene. Paraguay definitely needs tons of massive space nightclubs with wealthy elaborate decoration, and World Class theme.
Have you really lived in Asuncion Paraguay much earlier in your life? What exactly brought you there? Although more beautiful than expected on Google Image Pictures, I doubt Asuncion has much of a nightlife compared to Buenos Aires Argentina, or Santiago Chile. I wonder why Paraguay historically became a separate country and not part of Argentina, Chile, or Brazil?

With nightlife, Bars, Discotheques, and Nightclubs are all relevant, not only Hookah Lounges. They all need the right ambiance, and user friendliness to customers without getting exclusive, pretentious, or too humble. Comfortable nightclubs with enough space and variety is essential. Nightlife vision is important after all over the World.

Old 09-28-2015, 12:18 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,676,363 times
I love discotheque. I work on my disco moves all the time and people call me Disco Joe.

My favourite disco song is Disco Duck and I have my own moves, which actually involves a live duck. Everyone loves it - they're all like "Disco Joe, you're so cool"

Old 09-28-2015, 03:34 PM
 started this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabanci View Post
What exactly do you smoke in your hookah?
My very recent Hookah Lounge experience was in Late August 2015 around 1 month ago in Bucharest Romania. What a wonderful surprise there are hookah lounges in Bucharest, and Mamaia area of Constanta, other than all of their World Class Nightclubs, and Bars everywhere.

I had the Lemon Hookah Flavor at the Bucharest Romania Hookah Lounge Bar smoking Lemon Hookah 3 hours non stop around nice company in the middle of an ultimate exotic party into the middle of the night. Surroundings of the nightclub was undeniably epic, motorcycles on the walls with the nightclub decor, tons of blended eclectic inside and outdoor well decorated seating zones, nightclub music video screens, the best urban street location, fancy yet not pretentious at all, and extremely comfortable atmosphere. The Hookah Lounge was playing a Middle Eastern and Spanish songs blend I never heard of before out of this World, and lots of people were dancing randomly in the not expected zones, including Belly Dancer ladies. Really invigorating and relaxing. I got very high on smoking hookah endlessly lots of hours drifting into a dreamy subconscious and taking in the atmosphere.

Bucharest Romania has a special designated nightlife zone where there is tons of nightclubs, bars, cafes, hookah lounges, and nightlife supportive businesses separate from the main residential areas. Extremely innovative, and original.

My favorite hookah flavors are Pineapple, Cinnamon, and Lemon.

Old 09-28-2015, 04:12 PM

545 posts, read 866,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
France is borderline close to mediocre with nightlife, yet there are occasionally sufficient available options.

Wow, I just can't believe the bad luck I had with Northern Italy when there is any reference to nightlife. Basically, there was up to 3 times where me and my traveling companion discovered World class nightclub bar Discotheques with online research around Milan, Genoa, Turin, and when we went there in person the same day, they were literally not there for the summer months.

All countries in the World need tons of massive space nightclubs with wealthy elaborate decoration, and World Class theme.
Well, Paris is huge. Like any big cities if you don't know the spots you won't find a good party randomly. More over if you like Ibiza you won't like what Paris offers.. It's mostly squats, underground electro and pubs. Technically it's more "dirty" and "dark" than in Spain. It's closer to Berlin in terms of vibes but smaller and less commercial (and sometimes with much more cops ).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World