Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2016, 09:18 AM

4,680 posts, read 13,421,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Look Saxonwold, I think you can see from Arigarisha, (a Spaniard I think), me (British, with a typical mix of British bloods) and Ariete (Finnish I believe) that we are all saying the same thing, our countries are made up of people with all types of colouring, your declarations that British are all pale, or Finnish are all blonde, or Spanish are all dark haired simply doesn't ring true in 21st century Europe, hell a big percentage of Britains aren't even caucasion at all, you can be blue eyed and Spanish or ginger and Spanish like jiminez the golfer (from Andalucia) or you can be dark haired and brown eyed and British like Catherine Zeta-Jones or Sean Connery, or Mr Bean or Russel Brand etc , I don't have a name but I am sure Ariete could list many Finnish celebrities that are NOT blond or blue eyed. While there might be a tendancy for more blonds in the Ukraine or more red heads in Ireland it is in no way exlusive, your remarks suggest otherwise, 21st century Europe is a mix of people from the far north to the far south from the far west to the far east of the continent and you will fit in in ANY European country and be taken for a local whatever the colour or your hair, skin or eyes!!

In the crowd below, you would know that most of these people are predominantly Northern or Central European ancestry with some exceptions. Stop having illusions, it's not good, you know. Let us stop being liars and tell the the truth like it is.

Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-09-2016 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: Copyright violations.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
I will post the remaining ministers of our current cabinet, also known as Waffen-SSS (Sipilä, Soini, Stubb).

LSSAH:

Das Reich:

Totenkopf:

Wiking:

Hitlerjugend:

Frundsberg:

Horst Wessel:

Hohenstaufen:

Nordland:

Skanderbeg:

Polizei:

Florian Geyer:
They look like a bunch of modernized Vikings!

Old 05-06-2016, 09:28 AM

from Galicia

Jorge Fernandez

Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-09-2016 at 08:20 AM.. Reason: Copyright violation.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:28 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigarisha View Post
Unless your construction of light skin only includes translucid nordic "We can see your skeleton" kinda white, a huge portion of the Spanish population are light as ****.
Na na na. The dominant skin colour of the Nordics is III on the Fitzpatric scale. And these are real studies done at least by the Finnish department of Radiation and Nuclear Safety (lol). Europeans are usually I-IV on that scale.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:54 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,127,148 times
Quote:
Na na na. The dominant skin colour of the Nordics is III on the Fitzpatric scale. And these are real studies done at least by the Finnish department of Radiation and Nuclear Safety (lol). Europeans are usually I-IV on that scale.
I'm not saying super pale skin is dominant anywhere, but he's posting pictures of Casper identifying them as nordic people, which I think is the only skintone he considers as "light".

Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-09-2016 at 08:16 AM.. Reason: Copyright violation.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:58 AM

Quote:
I'm not saying super pale skin is dominant anywhere, but he's posting pictures of Casper identifying them as nordic people, which I think is the only skintone he considers as "light".
Yeah, probably true. You know how I look like, would you say that I'm a proper blonde Nordic Master Race Viking? Or am I some kind of mischling as I don't look like Matti Klinga?

Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-09-2016 at 08:15 AM.. Reason: Copyright violation.

Old 05-06-2016, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Oh no, you're not proper at all. I mean I could even tell your eyebrows apart from your skin, 'cause they weren't light enough to camouflage.

Ur a shame to your people.
I guessed that!

You are way too pale for being a proper Spaniard, and your eyes are hardly dark enough. I don't think you're from the Kingdom of Pain at all, but from the Commonwealth of Poland-Lithuania.

Shame on you, after all you should look like this: http://www.raphaelvarane.org/wp-cont...rid-jersey.jpg
That is Raphaël Varane, a French-Martiniquais.

Old 05-06-2016, 11:04 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,127,148 times
It is true.
Even this muffin I just ate is more Iberian than me...

Old 05-06-2016, 11:30 AM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Aeigarisha, thank you for posting Spanish actors pics. I was not sure how/what Southern Europeans should look like. I mean I was familiar more or less with Italian look, but not with Spaniards at all.

Old 05-06-2016, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Yes, skin type III is the most dominant in Nordic and Baltic countries, but in Celtic countries it is skin type II and many are type I, over 75% of the Irish are type I/II. Celtic countries are as a whole lighter-skinned than Nordic countries, but not lighter-haired. This very light skin according to the ScotlandsDNA Project might have to led to an increase of red hair in the populations of the British Isles.
In the Mediterranean countries of Southern Europe, type IV is frequent. This skin type can be become even pale, if it receives too little sun exposure but tans easier than fair skin. It rarely burns and tans easily. True, the vast majority of Europeans or Whites are skin phototype I-IV.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World