Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2016, 04:38 PM

1,150 posts, read 1,102,443 times

Advertisements

He does use extreme rhetoric. With that Muslim quote, he should have said ban, 15-40 year old Sunni Muslims. (Shia Muslims are vilified as much as Christians and Jews, by this sect). I do find it strange that the Shia do not seem bothered about this. Even this strange relationship between Sunni and Shia, and the split in Islam is enough to increase suspicion. The recent sex attacks in Europe have added kudos to his argument.

Old 01-23-2016, 07:20 PM

389 posts, read 274,940 times
I do not support him in any way. My judgement on his character is an egocentric narcissist. He really cares only about one person and thing and that is himself. He has shown it in his reality show and again in his campaign for presidency. Here is an article that looks at his previous attempts. There was good reason he didn't get in.

Not that it matters as I am not in the U.S. but perhaps it's something for people to think about. Is he in it for the good of all Americans or for the good oh himself? Hmmmm?

Here's a Timeline of Every Time Donald Trump Ran for President - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

He was more recently quoted stating that "they said I could go on fifth street and shoot someone and MY people would still vote for me." His face seems to be saying "listen to how gullible and stupid my followers are"

But remember, you asked what people outside the country thought. It's just my opinion.

Old 01-24-2016, 01:14 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,459,093 times
Here a good article from Canada about Palin and Trump etc. It will give you a good idea what non US citizens think.

Can America's political discourse get any cruder? - World - CBC News

Old 01-24-2016, 02:27 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,778,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
Here a good article from Canada about Palin and Trump etc. It will give you a good idea what non US citizens think.

[url=http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/neil-macdonald-sarah-palin-1.3416452]Can America's political discourse get any cruder? - World - CBC News[/url]
Good article. Sarah Palin is like a Kardashian- she does nothing but talk, and unfortunately the media keeps the spotlight on her and her trashy family.

It's embarrassing for the US.

Old 01-30-2016, 06:57 AM

14,771 posts, read 17,075,240 times

Old 01-30-2016, 01:37 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,353,781 times
I think Donald Trump is a douche bag, but my opinion of him and his followers lowered even more after seeing this....

This type of speeches appeal to the lowest common denominator. Is English her second language?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFSRr7rC4p0

Last edited by Rozenn; 02-05-2016 at 10:27 AM..

Old 01-30-2016, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
I think Donald Trump is a douche bag, but my opinion of him and his followers lowered even more after seeing this....

This type of speeches appeal to the lowest common denominator. Is English her second language?

[youtube]bFSRr7rC4p0[/youtube]
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFSRr7rC4p0[/url]

You are just anti-American. She makes perfect sense when she speaks! She is an inspiration for all America lovin' Americans. All immigrants should learn English, Sarah Palin style English:

"Things must change for our government. Look at it. It isn’t too big to fail. It’s too big to succeed! It's too big to succeed, so we can afford no retreads or nothing will change with the same people and same policies that got us into the status quo. Another Latin word, status quo, and it stands for, ‘Man, the middle-class everyday Americans are really gettin’ taken for a ride.’ That's status quo, and GOP leaders, by the way, y'know the man can only ride ya when your back is bent. So strengthen it. Then the man can't ride ya, America won't be taken for a ride, because so much is at stake and we can't afford politicians playing games like nothing more is at stake than, oh, maybe just the next standing of theirs in the next election."

Last edited by Rozenn; 02-05-2016 at 10:34 AM..

Old 01-30-2016, 05:17 PM

191 posts, read 166,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa surf View Post
You are just anti-American. She makes perfect sense when she speaks! She is an inspiration for all America lovin' Americans. All immigrants should learn English, Sarah Palin style English:

"Things must change for our government. Look at it. It isn’t too big to fail. It’s too big to succeed! It's too big to succeed, so we can afford no retreads or nothing will change with the same people and same policies that got us into the status quo. Another Latin word, status quo, and it stands for, ‘Man, the middle-class everyday Americans are really gettin’ taken for a ride.’ That's status quo, and GOP leaders, by the way, y'know the man can only ride ya when your back is bent. So strengthen it. Then the man can't ride ya, America won't be taken for a ride, because so much is at stake and we can't afford politicians playing games like nothing more is at stake than, oh, maybe just the next standing of theirs in the next election."
I wonder what score she would get on a TOEFL exam. Do you think it would be high enough for her to get accepted at the University of Alaska?

Old 01-30-2016, 05:28 PM

1,889 posts, read 1,320,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabanci View Post
I wonder what score she would get on a TOEFL exam. Do you think it would be high enough for her to get accepted at the University of Alaska?
If Miss Teen South Carolina can successfully complete college, I suspect Palin would manage reasonably well. Mind you, it hardly fosters much confidence in US higher education.

Old 01-31-2016, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabanci View Post
I don't think she would pass the TOEFL, and I am serious. I have a TEFL certification and was a proctor for these exams, they are tough. She has the nerve to belittle immigrants and tell them to learn English, many speak more proper English than she does. Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.