Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2016, 01:27 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,536,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahrie View Post
Well, to answer the OP, *this* non-American (I assume you mean non U.S. citizen?) *never* thinks of Trump. Why would I? Why would any non U.S. citizen give a hoot about U.S. politics?
...because US politics has an effect on the rest of the world?

Old 05-28-2016, 05:06 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,014,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
...because US politics has an effect on the rest of the world?
Not as much as some people like to think, If it didn't have such serious consequences for people in the US I would have liked him voted in just for the comedy value, as it is it would be disastrous for people over there, I wouldn't want to see anybody suffer because of this prick.

Old 05-28-2016, 05:35 PM

496 posts, read 466,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tysmith95 View Post
Did Hillary Clinton ask to be 'relieved' from representing an accused rapist in 1970s? | PolitiFact

She was a public prosecutor and got a bad case. Saying that she supported the rape of a 12 year old girl is ridiculous. Public prosecutors have to defend questionable people all of the time. I don't even like Clinton but I find that accusation ridiculous. Lawyers are not responsible for the actions of their clients their only job is to defend the client they are given. Hillary even tried to get out of this particular case.
She made such comment that the girl wanted it. Hillary is an evil pos!

Old 05-28-2016, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
OK on the basis of some allegations about her supposed conversations about one case she defended back in the mid 70s we are now not to vote for Hillary for moral reasons which leaves Trump as the only alternative.
Would you like me to vote for Trump?
Remember Benghazi? Remember hidden emails? Remember ALL HER LIES? She is out for herself and no one else. She needs to rot in hell.

Old 05-28-2016, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
Spouting his mouth without thinking seems to work well for him so far.
Just because he isn't a smooth talking politician does not make him a bad choice. I, frankly, love that he says it like it is. So what if he's an a**hole? He's not going to be our buddy. He needs to change things up in the USA and he's going to. It's just what we need.

Old 05-28-2016, 06:32 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Fairwinds View Post
Just because he isn't a smooth talking politician does not make him a bad choice. I, frankly, love that he says it like it is. So what if he's an a**hole? He's not going to be our buddy. He needs to change things up in the USA and he's going to. It's just what we need.
He has managed to fool a lot of people in addition get the rednecks and WT to love him that's not in dispute, but nope "he ain't what we need". He's a step in the wrong direction, and so is his boondoggle asinine wall that he's peddling.

Old 05-28-2016, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
He has managed to fool a lot of people in addition get the rednecks and WT to love him that's not in dispute, but nope "he ain't what we need". He's a step in the wrong direction, and so is his boondoggle asinine wall that he's peddling.
To be blunt, I am neither WT nor a redneck. I MUCH prefer a person who says it like it is than those that speak out of both sides of his or her mouth.

Having a difference of opinion is one thing, insulting those that do is another. I don't remember insulting those that are against Trump. So, who is really the redneck/WT?

Old 05-28-2016, 07:06 PM
AFP

Quote:
To be blunt, I am neither WT nor a redneck. I MUCH prefer a person who says it like it is than those that speak out of both sides of his or her mouth.

Having a difference of opinion is one thing, insulting those that do is another. I don't remember insulting those that are against Trump. So, who is really the redneck/WT?
Read again and it will be obvious I didn't call you one., but yeah they are among his most loyal supporters.

Old 05-28-2016, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Read again and it will be obvious I didn't call you one., but yeah they are among his most loyal supporters.
Agree to disagree. Regardless, out of curiosity, what is wrong with being a redneck? They are honest, hard working people. Not everyone wants to drink lattes, go to the theater etc.

Old 05-28-2016, 07:14 PM
AFP

Quote:
Agree to disagree. Regardless, out of curiosity, what is wrong with being a redneck? They are honest, hard working people. Not everyone wants to drink lattes, go to the theater etc.
Nothing, I have one in my family that's how I know them so well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World