U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-14-2016, 06:09 AM
 
821 posts, read 790,832 times
Reputation: 258

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Says a man who lives in a country where you aren't even allowed to wear a burka! Lol, France, racist people, racist government, racist country.


Signed
A British Caucasian man with a black family.
So a country where the burka is banned but where you don t have racist incidents is racist but countries where you have daily racist attacks but no burka banned is not racist
Do you believe what you say?

Also you should take care of your kids and your wife and ask them how they feel being black in the UK instead of believing they don t face racism.
They don t tell you...you should open your eyes.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-14-2016, 09:23 AM
 
Location: SE UK
9,413 posts, read 8,019,281 times
Reputation: 6588
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaroW View Post
So a country where the burka is banned but where you don t have racist incidents is racist but countries where you have daily racist attacks but no burka banned is not racist
Do you believe what you say?

Also you should take care of your kids and your wife and ask them how they feel being black in the UK instead of believing they don t face racism.
They don t tell you...you should open your eyes.

lol are you seriously suggesting that my family are all victims of 'racist abuse' and I don't even know about it!!! That is nothing short of ridiculous, and for your information my Mrs won't go anywhere near France anymore because every time she went in the past she was stopped at customs by racist custom guards there! Anybody who is a Muslim in the UK won't go to France because of the ridiculous 'Burka ban'! There is a reason why ISIS chooses to make France its number one target you know!. The fact that you are trying to tell an Englishman with a black family how 'racist' the country he LIVES IN just goes to show how much rubbish you continually post across this whole forum!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2016, 04:54 PM
F18
 
546 posts, read 437,479 times
Reputation: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaroW View Post
Lies. Why do you think all Blacks, Arabs come in France?
Because They know Racism is not like in the UK of the USA.
Racist incidents rarely happen in France. Racist crimes never happen contrary to what you have in your country.
Blacks and Arabs never complain about racism in France except regarding the job market.
LOL! You clearly have no idea of the life of an average immigrant in France. Racist crimes never happen? You certainly don't live in France! I agree that the UK hides it racism and xenophobia very well (and Brits will always say that they don't racism in their country but that it is not true) but France is definitely not better. If France is so not racist then why where there the violent protests in suburbs of Paris and other French cities and most of them were of North and Subahrian origin? Unemployment for these communities reach very high levels. Because they were well treated? Why is the Front National so popular in France?
What you said is an insult to many of compatriots (mainly of North African and Subaharian origin) You should really explore Paris beyond the 16ème arrondissement.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2016, 04:56 PM
F18
 
546 posts, read 437,479 times
Reputation: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaroW View Post
If France was racist why 82% of French people have a good image of foreginers and immigration whereas it reaches only 17% in the UK?

All surveys show France is the most open minded Country in the world towards Blacks, Arabs, Muslims. But you probably don t know it because you live in a total Anglo propaganda..

One of you was saying 1 in 10 marriage is now a mixed couple marriage in the UK
In France it is 30% and 50% in some parts of France

All experts and British media are saying that acts of racism are now common in the UK.
Acts of racism is extremelly rare in France. Check stats and get your facts right.
Which surveys show that? The ones coming from your nationalist head?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2016, 07:26 AM
 
2,566 posts, read 1,554,448 times
Reputation: 2851
Getting sued for investigating levels of racism. How dare anybody question the official narrative!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ity-in-france/
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-16-2016, 12:01 PM
 
4,690 posts, read 10,474,957 times
Reputation: 1061
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Says a man who lives in a country where you aren't even allowed to wear a burka! Lol, France, racist people, racist government, racist country.


Signed
A British Caucasian man with a black family.

Being a muslim is not a race, rather a religion. Smart one!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-16-2016, 12:04 PM
 
4,690 posts, read 10,474,957 times
Reputation: 1061
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaroW View Post
Lies. Why do you think all Blacks, Arabs come in France?
Because They know Racism is not like in the UK of the USA.
Racist incidents rarely happen in France. Racist crimes never happen contrary to what you have in your country.
Blacks and Arabs never complain about racism in France except regarding the job market.

They come to France, because they have no choice. Do you think if they could come to America, they would still stay in France? Come on man, you can do better than that. Black people in France live in a much more miserable condition than in the U.K., let the U.S.A. and Canada. I have been there, Black Americans overall have a much higher standard of living than even many European countries! No countries has produced as many Black scientists, inventors as the USA.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-16-2016, 12:11 PM
 
4,690 posts, read 10,474,957 times
Reputation: 1061
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
All isolated incidents, I work with a black French woman who has left France because of the racism there, she has joined her sister and brother who already live in the UK and as a man who has a black family I can safely say that the UK you describe above is not the reality here, nobody in the world can say they live in a country that has no racists or bigots or xenophobes (like yourself AmaroW) its just that some countries have more than others.

The U.K. in comparison to many other European countries has progressed a lot, racism is less strong. However it does exist!


Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-16-2016, 12:43 PM
 
56 posts, read 29,339 times
Reputation: 40
new york obviously. london is 50% european mixed with 88/1129 parts swedish and 288823/32392832 parts dutch!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2016, 09:01 AM
 
Location: Katy,Texas
4,916 posts, read 2,404,027 times
Reputation: 3171
If I had to rank
Muslims- United States, Muslims tend to be wealthy or middle class here unlike much of the U.K. And France.
Blacks- Canada or UK, while Americans blacks are the wealthiest black diaspora, per capita their are so many poor blacks that Canada and the U.K seems better overall.
South Asians- U.S
SE Asians- U.S
East Asians- U.S
Carribean including blacks- U.K, while the Qu.S has a successful Fuban and other populations. The striking contrast between Jamaicans in Jamaica and in UK makes it pretty obvious for me.
South America- U.S
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

¬© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top