Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 07:16 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,842,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Well the Scots are more left-wing than Bernie Sanders, so that is expected.
No, they can't stand him because of the arrogance he exhibits as a GUEST in their country. He thinks he owns Scotland since he opened an exclusive golf course there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2016, 07:18 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,842,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
Does it matter though? What matters to them is how Trump acted as an investor and not as a politician. Politics matter little in this case as it was Salmond himself, the head of the left wing independing SNP to agree to Trump's investment at first but then he broke promises
That's right.

Old 05-12-2016, 06:11 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,752,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
No, they can't stand him because of the arrogance he exhibits as a GUEST in their country. He thinks he owns Scotland since he opened an exclusive golf course there.
the man has brought jobs to Scotland and I have nothing against him..most of the ones who didnt want him bulding his golf club were the ones with money and nice homes or holiday homes near where it was being built and were put out...His mother was a Scot from the Isle of Lewis..

Old 05-12-2016, 08:09 AM

733 posts, read 603,149 times
Crooked Clinton is a liar.

Old 05-12-2016, 01:41 PM

969 posts, read 825,751 times
Someone needs to explain to her why Obamacare costs are higher than promised and are set to head much higher:

Old 05-13-2016, 06:08 PM

6,311 posts, read 6,816,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTDominion View Post
Someone needs to explain to her why Obamacare costs are higher than promised and are set to head much higher:

It's probably better for the American people to have employers pull out of offering healthcare entirely and just offer their employees a higher salary to compensate for getting private insurance.

I dislike Trump and Hillary. The fact the Democrats are supporting Hillary even though she is on trial for Benghazi and the emails are absurd. She will probably get pardoned by Obama. I will never support someone who was responsible for the death of Americans, lied to the American people, and overall is very untrustworthy and a pathological liar.

I'll be voting third party this election and probably from now on. I'm a registered Dem (I registered for our primaries to vote for Sanders) but that failed because I live in a very Republican state and the state is going for Trump I know it.

I'm upset with both the political parties and I'm frankly ashamed at how many other Americans don't feel the same way. Or if they do, STILL vote for someone within these two political parties and allows the cycle to keep going.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:00 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,390,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by :-D View Post
It's probably better for the American people to have employers pull out of offering healthcare entirely and just offer their employees a higher salary to compensate for getting private insurance.

I dislike Trump and Hillary. The fact the Democrats are supporting Hillary even though she is on trial for Benghazi and the emails are absurd. She will probably get pardoned by Obama. I will never support someone who was responsible for the death of Americans, lied to the American people, and overall is very untrustworthy and a pathological liar.

I'll be voting third party this election and probably from now on. I'm a registered Dem (I registered for our primaries to vote for Sanders) but that failed because I live in a very Republican state and the state is going for Trump I know it.

I'm upset with both the political parties and I'm frankly ashamed at how many other Americans don't feel the same way. Or if they do, STILL vote for someone within these two political parties and allows the cycle to keep going.
Justice Department rules Hillary Clinton followed law in deleting emails - Washington Times

Clinton: 7 Benghazi probes so far | PolitiFact
Quote:
Clinton said, "There have been seven investigations (of Benghazi) led mostly by Republicans in the Congress" that concluded "nobody did anything wrong, but there were changes we could make."

Clinton’s number is correct: there were seven previous congressional probes into the Benghazi attack. Saying these committees were led "mostly by Republicans" is also a fair assertion: the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs were the only two committees not led by Republicans. As for her comment that there was no overt wrongdoing, just room for improvement, that’s a rosy assessment. But it is also largely accurate. We rate this claim Mostly True.

Old 05-14-2016, 12:39 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,390,347 times
And you used the same source I did. Ok, I'll stop for now.

Old 05-15-2016, 01:02 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,705,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
the man has brought jobs to Scotland and I have nothing against him..most of the ones who didnt want him bulding his golf club were the ones with money and nice homes or holiday homes near where it was being built and were put out...His mother was a Scot from the Isle of Lewis..
I have to disagree with you Dizzy. I watched the documentary "You've been Trumped" and it showed Trump describing the houses & the farm that surround the golf course as slums, he also tried to persuade the local council to issue compulsory purchase notices to the people who lived in those dwellings, luckily he failed.

Just because his mother was a Scot doesn't give him the right to ride roughshod over the local peoples rights and attempt to demolish their homes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World