Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 02:11 PM

87 posts, read 75,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Fine, assuming you're real and not trolling then you still have choice to leave UK/NL and ultimately: why go there at first place? In a similar and even worse fashion you don't see Jews immigrating to Iran and then complaining of the locals 0_0. You should've known what to expect...can only blame yourself here actually.
Better education than in Bulgaria. Besides it's much much cheaper than in the UK and the USA. And they offer many programs in English.
But maybe there really is something about the "most suitable places to live" map an astrologist did to me, as other Bulgarians swear they love the NL. Maybe these New agey stuff isn't all bs. Yeah I know what you think, but NL is on my Pluto line and how they describe it is how I experienced it:

Quote:
Being on your Pluto IC line: Total alteration and new directions in life can be taken under these lines. Exposure to, and concerns with death, regeneration, and mortality are common. <-- I have constant pains here, all kinds of symptoms coming and going and even psychosomatic stuff.

You may feel isolated, alienated, and experience violent growth through intense upheaval, so that society seems vapid or persecutory. <- This, this, this. It really seems like I am shunned by the society here.
Personal depth is gained, but what is old and outmoded in life will be stripped away, so that complete rejuvenation and rebirth are possible. I also recall reading somewhere that on a Pluto line is where you will likely experience a departure from your family of origin--you know, where you will experience an emotional distancing or wedge between you.
<- I miss my family here, yet in my daily life I have so many battles to stay sane and not go into a panic attack or depression that I often forget about them and forget to call them, really distancing.
Does that sound like a fun place to be to you?
btw I got the map done AFTER I was here so it's not a self-fulfilling prophecy. Hey maybe there is something to this as Bulgaria falls on a more beneficial line and there I feel much more relaxed and better. But I tried to persevere despite the struggles in the name of good education. At least after visiting a monastery in Bulgaria my marks dramatically improved, so I can give that to God - before that no matter how hard I tried I got bad marks.

Last edited by michaelbg; 06-12-2016 at 02:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2016, 02:36 PM

3,282 posts, read 3,793,334 times
Quote:
Sarcastic obviously...I am aware Brazil is very multicultural.
Ok then, that was a good one!

It's hard sometimes interpreting things online.

Old 06-12-2016, 02:55 PM

rosa surf, it's not that I think negative thoughts, in fact I am very into positive thinking and affirmations and I dislike the negativity of EEs. However, I still attract negativity here, something that did not happen in London or Bulgaria, which are on more beneficial lines (google Astro Cartography). I complain on here because I have no other place to vent, people avoid me like the plague here.

Read the description of living on a Pluto line and it describes the things perfectly. I would dismiss it as new agey BS like the other stuff I'm into but it matches my situation completely. Yet, I decided to stay against all odds only because I really want this degree, but be sure that once (fingers crossed) I earn it I will never ever come back to the Netherlands. I even deleted all photos I made here as I would like to forget everything. Maybe it's the perfect place for someone else, but for me it's pretty bad. Maybe there is some truth in Astrology, as the NL is world-famous for being friendly apparently and I felt better in London which is known for snobbishness.

Old 06-12-2016, 03:06 PM

1,704 posts, read 1,837,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelbg View Post
rosa surf, it's not that I think negative thoughts, in fact I am very into positive thinking and affirmations and I dislike the negativity of EEs. However, I still attract negativity here, something that did not happen in London or Bulgaria, which are on more beneficial lines (google Astro Cartography). I complain on here because I have no other place to vent, people avoid me like the plague here.

Read the description of living on a Pluto line and it describes the things perfectly. I would dismiss it as new agey BS like the other stuff I'm into but it matches my situation completely. Yet, I decided to stay against all odds only because I really want this degree, but be sure that once (fingers crossed) I earn it I will never ever come back to the Netherlands. I even deleted all photos I made here as I would like to forget everything. Maybe it's the perfect place for someone else, but for me it's pretty bad. Maybe there is some truth in Astrology, as the NL is world-famous for being friendly apparently and I felt better in London which is known for snobbishness.
No wonder no one likes you - pasty skinny paleo vegan babbling something about Uranus lines.

Old 06-12-2016, 03:07 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,804,723 times

Old 06-12-2016, 03:12 PM

Haha, I am no longer vegan and no one in real life knows I have those New age interests. I developed them as I needed help for my anxiety and depression as doctors couldn't find the cause. Besides the NL is full with skinny pasty white guys who are vegans, more so than Bulgaria and the Balkans. I even do not dress like it's 1946 or drive a retro car, despite being in love with that era stylistically. I'd love to have a gf into vintage lifestyle one day though and live in a 1940s-styled house. But nothing in my appearance reveals that, I look like your average guy. Maybe if I start dressing like them 40s men I might become more visible. I think alsmost everything in the 40s was better (clothes, look of girls, art deco, culture, most morals, less drinking and drugs, better food, stylish cars) except for racism, WWII and religiousness. My perfect society = the good bits from the 40s and 50s plus the good bits of the present.

Last edited by michaelbg; 06-12-2016 at 03:22 PM..

Old 06-12-2016, 03:17 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,020,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
No wonder no one likes you - pasty skinny paleo vegan babbling something about Uranus lines.
logical thinking failed you again.

In your logic: a guy like him living in WE should be "dumbster diving western dumps", yet you called him anything but that? 0_0

Old 06-12-2016, 03:31 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,127,899 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW0zsiNUrz8

Old 06-12-2016, 03:31 PM

1,704 posts, read 1,837,741 times
Quote:
logical thinking failed you again.

In your logic: a guy like him living in WE should be "dumbster diving western dumps", yet you called him anything but that? 0_0
Seems your inability to scavenge enough meat from the dumpsters has negatively affected your perception of what is logical. But don't give up for the human is not a cow and can't survive solely on eating plants! And return Arietes' sisters phone!

Old 06-15-2016, 08:43 AM

990 posts, read 880,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa surf View Post
Nice try, but Brazil is a multi-cultural country and Brazilians are everything- the current interim President is Lebanese. The impeachment had nothing to do with her heritage.

Are you guys THAT paranoid that you think the whole world hates Eastern Europeans? I don't know if you are being serious or sarcastic? Lol
Brazilians don’t care about impeached president heritage or any other.
For Brazilians was born in Brazil, speaks the language and has our culture is Brazilian.
Average Brazilian also don’t make much difference among Europeans just know there are Europeans ‘’similar us’’ (Portuguese, Spanish and Italians) and ‘’the others’’ the strangers ‘’the gringos’’.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World