Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2016, 08:57 AM

64 posts, read 65,902 times

Advertisements

AMERICA 20TH CENTURY

http://dailycapital.pk/wp-content/up...mlk_speech.jpg

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/docro...ws/0/image.jpg

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/IMAGES/POP/MP6162.jpg

AMERICA 21ST CENTURY

http://www.readingeagle.com/storyima...400&RCRadius=5

http://walmartpeople.net/wp-content/...at-walmart.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...main_image.jpg

GENTOO.... Tell me America hasn't gone to ****s! (that 21st century America is the one taking over the planet!!!)

Last edited by Rozenn; 09-05-2016 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: Copyright

Old 09-05-2016, 09:41 AM

16,588 posts, read 27,394,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britney-Melbrooke View Post
Maybe people that retarded is normal to you as you live in the US and you're surrounded by conformist, racist, consume consume consume, OMG OMG OMG IT'S KIM KARDASHIAN AND KANYE WEST AT THE MALL, robotic, non thinking type of idiots!!!

But I am not

and I don't want my world to be polluted by YOUR WORLD

Many good things came out of America.... Jazz, Mahalia Jackson "lord could dat lady sing da gospel uh huh hmmmmm!", Armstrong, Billy Holliday, great artists like Edward hopper, you name it!!!

SADLY THAT IS 20TH CENTURY AMERICA....

21st century America is another beast!
No, I see conformist as a problem too. However, they couldn't care less how much we dislike it so I see no usefulness in getting angry.

Old 09-05-2016, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
There is biological race, but the races are not perfectly discrete at all. Rather, there's a genetic/phenotypic cline, which doesn't really stop at Europe's frontiers. Thus, it will always be debatable who's white & who isn't, for example. Many people seek to define the term "white" categorically, but this simply doesn't conform to reality, so problems are always encountered by anyone seeking to form an identity based on it. Whiteness on a biological level is essentially a continuous variable, not a discrete one.
What Scientists Mean When They Say 'Race' Is Not Genetic

Old 09-05-2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britney-Melbrooke View Post
AMERICA 20TH CENTURY

AMERICA 21ST CENTURY

GENTOO.... Tell me America hasn't gone to ****s! (that 21st century America is the one taking over the planet!!!)
Why would I tell you that? I highlighted two lines from your original post pointing out the answers you already provided.

There's a reason that the Discovery Channel, Learning Channel and History Channel no longer have educational and science based programming. Because Americans as a whole are more interested in Pawn Stars and Duck Dynasty than they are in biology, nature, physics or history. The remake of Cosmos ran for one season, Duck Dynasty is in it's tenth or something. That's America.

Old 09-05-2016, 09:53 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,435,900 times
They mean to advance specious arguments because cultural marxism has taken over academia in many ways. Impartial science doesn't care whether a theory or truth is "dangerous" or not.

Old 09-05-2016, 09:54 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,813,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Europeans identifying themselves more by their skin colour rather than nationality etc.?

Yeah, right.
Yeah. Aren't those Russians grrrrrrreat? Because, well, they are white.

Old 09-05-2016, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
They mean to advance specious arguments because cultural marxism has taken over academia in many ways. Impartial science doesn't care whether a theory or truth is "dangerous" or not.
Genetically Speaking, Race Doesn't Exist In Humans | EurekAlert! Science News

Old 09-05-2016, 09:57 AM

2,631 posts, read 2,051,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Why would I tell you that? I highlighted two lines from your original post pointing out the answers you already provided.

There's a reason that the Discovery Channel, Learning Channel and History Channel no longer have educational and science based programming. Because Americans as a whole are more interested in Pawn Stars and Duck Dynasty than they are in biology, nature, physics or history. The remake of Cosmos ran for one season, Duck Dynasty is in it's tenth or something. That's America.
Those Americans who still watch TV anyway. US cable subscribership is plummeting. People who seek real information can readily find it in more detail than in a one hour TV program. I don't know a single person who watches Duck Dynasty, seriously not one. Personally, I don't even know what it is about, and without the controversy that occurred a few years ago, it would be totally alien to me.

Old 09-05-2016, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Return2FL View Post
Those Americans who still watch TV anyway. US cable subscribership is plummeting. People who seek real information can readily find it in more detail than in a one hour TV program. I don't know a single person who watches Duck Dynasty, seriously not one. Personally, I don't even know what it is about, and without the controversy that occurred a few years ago, it would be totally alien to me.
This is true but those are just examples of the types of entertainment people like whether it be DD or Big Brother and now, you don't need cable to access them.

Old 09-05-2016, 10:16 AM

64 posts, read 65,902 times
I think we're marching right into the BIG BROTHER era. (Watch what you say, think or do.... Drones from the government are monitoring you!)

I remember reading a newspaper from the UK with an add that said... BEHAVE ONLINE OR THE GLASGOW METROPOLITAN POLICE MIGHT PAY YOU A VISIT. (The UK is probably the biggest nanny, let's watch everyone using security cameras type of society out there)

Making people dumb with consume, don't think, buy buy buy work work work.... only leads the suppression of human creativity, you just become a numb robot living in a routine you probably don't even want to follow! That is what America has become recently, the UK too and pretty quickly other countries especially in the western world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World