U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 07:58 PM

6,395 posts, read 11,734,640 times

Advertisements

Have a cup of coffee, socializing circles, using a Laptop Computer when appropriate, and even having restaurant meal items, desserts, or alcoholic beverages. Independent Cafe variety is offering tons of infinite value to every customer. Vital to each community neighborhood functioning.

Stockholm Sweden, Doha Qatar, Saigon Vietnam are undeniably having a ubiquitous enough treasure occurrence. Exceptional role model to everyone at the right frequency ratio. Vietnam is a shining mythological star in this vantage point. Probably one of the highest density per capita rates for any country in this Earth. The entire reason behind this main event of those popular cafes is because Vietnam is the 2nd largest coffee bean producer for any country after Brazil.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2017, 01:32 AM

23,883 posts, read 67,550,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepastpresentandfuture View Post
Have a cup of coffee, socializing circles, using a Laptop Computer when appropriate, and even having restaurant meal items, desserts, or alcoholic beverages. Independent Cafe variety is offering tons of infinite value to every customer. Vital to each community neighborhood functioning.

Stockholm Sweden
Do you mean independent cafés like Starbuck, Waynes, Espresso House, Roberts Coffee, Coffee House by George?
Stockholm is absolutely littered with chains and you really have to search for the gems.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:32 AM

1,707 posts, read 1,517,605 times
A cafe fetish, interesting.

I'd say Austria and Italy.

Old 02-17-2017, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
Do you mean independent cafés like Starbuck, Waynes, Espresso House, Roberts Coffee, Coffee House by George?
Stockholm is absolutely littered with chains and you really have to search for the gems.
Wow, I had no idea Espresso House was even a massive espresso coffee chain. Marvelous encounter when I went to Stockholm Sweden the recent past summer of 2016 around Late August. Even a multilevel one near the train station of Vasagatan around Norrmalm neighborhood. I wish Espresso House is the common coffee store everywhere. At least where I am right now. Having real ambiance rather than the sterile jail cells of dysfunctional Starbucks virus. Exclusively on the grounds of only Independent Café variety to the entire topic. Not any chains reference. Despite those atrocities you are complaining towards, these Independent cafés are easy to discover all over Stockholm Sweden. Have you ever went to 2 Floor Café 60 not far away from Gamla Stan? Castle replicate Chandeliers main room of the first floor, another unique atmosphere upstairs, even fountains around inside the store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
A cafe fetish, interesting.

I'd say Austria and Italy.
Yeah, I agree. These Independent Café zones are one of the best treasures I have ever found my entire life. Although, everything nice is an exact equal of course.

Ironically, Italy isn’t really having these stores around very often. Only in Milan from experience. After my lovely visit all over Northern regions of Italy: Trentino Alto Adige, Lombardia, Piemonte, Liguria. Happy, and grateful for my own travels. Although, Italy is below average or maybe even near the bottom with these Independent café areas depending on the region. Requiring more common practical grounding all over this World to create even more of these extremely valuable cafe destination zones. Having to reach universal absolutely everywhere standards.

I believe when around Europe, these countries are delivering the best services to society in relevance of these realistic honorary citizen ideals:

Switzerland, Germany, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Spain

Last edited by Thepastpresentandfuture; 02-17-2017 at 02:51 PM..

Old 02-17-2017, 02:41 PM

130 posts, read 84,304 times
Quote:

Stockholm Sweden, Doha Qatar, Saigon Vietnam are undeniably having a ubiquitous enough treasure occurrence. Exceptional role model to everyone at the right frequency ratio. Vietnam is a shining mythological star in this vantage point. Probably one of the highest density per capita rates for any country in this Earth. The entire reason behind this main event of those popular cafes is because Vietnam is the 2nd largest coffee bean producer for any country after Brazil.
Colombia produces the best coffee on the planet

Brazilian and Vietnamese coffees are not as strong, Brazilian coffee is kinda sweet!!!

as for a place for coffee culture

I recommend Brussels, Budapest, Madrid. Coffee culture is big there. (quaint coffee shops with pastries and old world feeling)

Paris coffee is awful, the French CANNOT make decent coffee to save their lives.... but once again, their coffee is mostly from their old African colonies (African coffee is very bland)

while in Spain coffee is awesome because they buy it from Colombia!! It's funny but I know French who live in the south near Spain and they go to Spain to get coffee!!! (In France coffee is TERRIBLE)

in the US u can also have great coffee (not mcdonalds, Starbucks, or any of that dunking donuts crap), but actual homemade coffee IN MOM AND POP COFFEE SHOPS (America also gets most of its coffee from Colombia)

Old 02-17-2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marble-ky View Post
Colombia produces the best coffee on the planet

Brazilian and Vietnamese coffees are not as strong, Brazilian coffee is kinda sweet!!!

as for a place for coffee culture

I recommend Brussels, Budapest, Madrid. Coffee culture is big there. (quaint coffee shops with pastries and old world feeling)

Paris coffee is awful, the French CANNOT make decent coffee to save their lives.... but once again, their coffee is mostly from their old African colonies (African coffee is very bland)

while in Spain coffee is awesome because they buy it from Colombia!! It's funny but I know French who live in the south near Spain and they go to Spain to get coffee!!! (In France coffee is TERRIBLE)

in the US u can also have great coffee (not mcdonalds, Starbucks, or any of that dunking donuts crap), but actual homemade coffee IN MOM AND POP COFFEE SHOPS (America also gets most of its coffee from Colombia)
Vietnamese, and Indonesian coffee are my favorite. Including Thai. Wow, such exceptional high quality. Smooth velvety flow.

From actual experience of traveling in Europe, Austria, Romania, and Sweden have the best coffee to drink. You are right for the situation of France, even when they have just enough cafes around real frequency of occurrence. I want even more of those, just as everybody else. My psychic abilities is telling me you enjoy coffee extra sweet. That is exactly why France leaves the qualification standard. Surprising Czech Republic didn’t offer these essential traits.

Coffee gives us life, and energy. Waking up our minds.

Old 02-18-2017, 04:50 AM

23,883 posts, read 67,550,985 times
Quote:
Have you ever went to 2 Floor Café 60 not far away from Gamla Stan? Castle replicate Chandeliers main room of the first floor, another unique atmosphere upstairs, even fountains around inside the store.
Haven´t been there.
If you come back you should visit Citykonditoriet.

Citykonditoriet

Old 02-18-2017, 05:14 AM

3,762 posts, read 2,244,982 times
For quality independent businesses there's one place that comes to mind. A combination of southern Italian lifestyle and flair with northern work ethic, where the independent is king. Home to Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati and Ducati. It has to be Emilia-Romagna.

Lots of great independent businesses in Bologna, Parma and Ferrara with long family traditions and utmost quality.

Old 02-22-2017, 12:21 PM

130 posts, read 84,304 times
Quote:
Vietnamese, and Indonesian coffee are my favorite. Including Thai. Wow, such exceptional high quality. Smooth velvety flow.

From actual experience of traveling in Europe, Austria, Romania, and Sweden have the best coffee to drink. You are right for the situation of France, even when they have just enough cafes around real frequency of occurrence. I want even more of those, just as everybody else. My psychic abilities is telling me you enjoy coffee extra sweet. That is exactly why France leaves the qualification standard. Surprising Czech Republic didn’t offer these essential traits.

Coffee gives us life, and energy. Waking up our minds.
That is the reason I am not that crazy over South East Asian coffee.... too smooth for me!

I like strong arabica like Colombian

African coffee is too soft for me

Brazilian has that sweetness to it which I am not fond of

I guess something as subjective can't be agreed upon!! One thing is for sure... we're both coffee lovers it seems!!!

As far as the French, yeah I agree.... their coffee is AWFUL!!!

Old 02-22-2017, 01:17 PM

24,257 posts, read 20,802,208 times
My Mom brought me coffee from Brazil, and that was literally the best brewed coffee I've ever tasted. Finnish coffee is generally quite acidic and light or medium roast, so the sweet smoothenss was quite nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World