Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 09:45 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,915,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer_Rain View Post
As somebody who lives in Manchester, as somebody whose friends, acquaintances and work colleagues have been affected, I don't find anything 'funny' about the situation, OP. How disgusting. I would appreciate if you keep your vile opinions to yourself. This is not the time for hatred and division.

I send my condolences to the British people. Sadly there are a number of individuals that routinely on this forum utilize tragedies as platforms to promote their vile disgusting opinions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2017, 10:16 AM

779 posts, read 597,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
I send my condolences to the British people. Sadly there are a number of individuals that routinely on this forum utilize tragedies as platforms to promote their vile disgusting opinions.
Then there's the other group, who play down the events, saying there have always been terror attacks in Europe, look at IRA, ETA etc., and btw your chances of being hit by lighting are n-times higher than being a victim of a terror attack ergo nothing to see here, #notallmuslims, muslims are the real victims yatta yatta yatta.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:20 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,915,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleMerchant View Post
Then there's the other group, who play down the events, saying there have always been terror attacks in Europe, look at IRA, ETA etc., and btw your chances of being hit by lighting are n-times higher than being a victim of a terror attack ergo nothing to see here, #notallmuslims, muslims are the real victims yatta yatta yatta.
I wasn't talking to you. I really don't give a damn what you have to say.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:22 AM

5 posts, read 4,477 times
The problem is not Islam. Look a little bit deeper people. Ow many terrorist attacks do you hear of in Indonesia, a pride minutely Muslim country?

Old 05-23-2017, 10:25 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,932,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlaver View Post
And what if we start a thread after every civilian syrian killed in the already destroyed historic city of Aleppo, in a country wich was messed up by foreigns, including western powers doing their oil business there no matter what?
I think you'll find that it's a Civil War, where most of the destruction and atrocities are being carried out by the locals.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:26 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,932,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudlypurple View Post
The problem is not Islam. Look a little bit deeper people. Ow many terrorist attacks do you hear of in Indonesia, a pride minutely Muslim country?
It's still a country where many people hold extremely intolerant beliefs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39996224

Old 05-23-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
I wasn't talking to you.
Did I say or imply this in any way?
Quote:
I really don't give a damn what you have to say.
Easy there, big boy.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:34 AM

10,647 posts, read 16,057,129 times
Quote:
Ow many terrorist attacks do you hear of in Indonesia, a pride minutely Muslim country?
More than enough!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ndonesia#2010s

Old 05-23-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
It's a muslim country so what would be the point for muslims detonating bombs or blowing themselves up? Pakistan on the other hand has had many terror attacks, although being a muslim country.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:12 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,033,123 times
Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for the kids of course, but you know something is wrong when their fathers think "Joe the plumber" from Poland is the reason they should initiate the biggest change in UK politics post WW2 (Brexit).

Last edited by Rozenn; 05-28-2017 at 04:27 AM.. Reason: Orphaned
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World