Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 12:29 PM

27,134 posts, read 13,429,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for the kids of course, but you know something is wrong when their fathers think "Joe the plumber" from Poland is the reason they should initiate the biggest change in UK politics post WW2 (Brexit).
Schengen allows free travel and it's not Joe the Plumber from Poland that is currenty the EU's problem, it's mass immigration from the Middle East and Africa across the Mediterranean.

The EU has never been that popular in the UK and that was even before mass immigration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2017, 12:32 PM

2,946 posts, read 2,914,264 times
Still...

Old 05-23-2017, 01:16 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for the kids of course, but you know something is wrong when their fathers think "Joe the plumber" from Poland is the reason they should initiate the biggest change in UK politics post WW2 (Brexit).
That wasn't apparent from reading your post. These sorts of events are always tragic but particularly so when it's clear that children were targeted.

Old 05-23-2017, 02:06 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times
The guy's name is Salman abedi.

No one is surprised.
I hope the U.K. Can get brexit through faster and ban these "losers"

Old 05-23-2017, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlaver View Post
Still...
And do you know how much money and time the police spend to specifically monitor Muslims and refugees to stop things like this from happening meaning they don't have resources to focus on other criminals.

If you include all the numbers from prevented Muslim attacks that number would be 10 times higher.

Also keep in mind, these Muslims target innocent kids and mothers, not police or army officials.

Old 05-23-2017, 02:34 PM

914 posts, read 737,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I hope the U.K. Can get brexit through faster and ban these "losers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
I send my condolences to the British people. Sadly there are a number of individuals that routinely on this forum utilize tragedies as platforms to promote their vile disgusting opinions.
Thank you. Your post was much appreciated.

I have just returned from the vigil that was held in front of Manchester town hall this evening. One of the most moving things I have ever experienced. Mancunians from all walks of life were gathered - old, young, different ethnicities, nationalities, religions, faiths and backgrounds. But we had at least one thing in common, we're all Mancunians and we love this diverse city and its people.

Old 05-23-2017, 03:17 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,014,042 times
Quote:
So you think Brexit is simply about Polish immigration!? Your ignorance is astounding! now get lost we don't want to hear from people like you on this thread.

Old 05-23-2017, 04:19 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,654,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
So you think Brexit is simply about Polish immigration!? Your ignorance is astounding! now get lost we don't want to hear from people like you on this thread.
Right. This terrorist, like most in the UK, was British born and bred. Not much to do with the EU but due to unfettered immigration, mostly of one religion, decades ago by the British government. Diversity of many kinds would have been better than all of one kind.

Old 05-23-2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Right. This terrorist, like most in the UK, was British born and bred. Not much to do with the EU but due to unfettered immigration, mostly of one religion, decades ago by the British government. Diversity of many kinds would have been better than all of one kind.
That's true except for the fact his parents where Libyan born and bred; his parent grew him up in an environment where he'd like to do such a thing.

Old 05-23-2017, 05:52 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,862,695 times
Horrible and senseless tragedy and yet again more innocent people having nothing to do with ideology or religion killed for basically nothing. Heart goes out to the family of the loved one's and our thoughts in Canada are with the UK at this difficult time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World