Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-31-2017, 12:38 PM
 
Location: Østenfor sol og vestenfor måne
17,916 posts, read 24,389,212 times
Reputation: 39038

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Many of us who are not Ashkenazi have been in Israel (under it's numerous names) for uncountable generations before the "Zionism thing" came into existence.
Which just goes to prove my point. That Israel is the homeland of the Jews. Therefore Zionism among Ashkenazi lends credence to the fact that their origin is Israel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-31-2017, 07:24 PM
 
6,084 posts, read 6,053,121 times
Reputation: 1916
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenmadness77 View Post
I know they don't come from eastern Europe, and I'm guessing there not from Europe either? (guessing). I mean they migrated into Europe I'm guessing, but where do they originate from? and what is there ethnic composition made of?
They're German Jews.

Some of the Sephardi who migrated into northern Europe also became Nordicized over time.

The same seems to be happening with the Afro-Asian Jews in the Nordic Zionist state (quite frankly this seems to be the globalists's design for the world).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2017, 07:41 PM
 
4,432 posts, read 6,990,303 times
Reputation: 2262
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovert View Post
They're German Jews.

Some of the Sephardi who migrated into northern Europe also became Nordicized over time.

The same seems to be happening with the Afro-Asian Jews in the Nordic Zionist state (quite frankly this seems to be the globalists's design for the world).
Well Albert Eietien, Ann Frank and Goldeir Meir as well as Ariel Sharon were Ashkenzi Jews. I don't think the Nazis would see them Nordic or Germanic, even if they were not Jewish. BTW most Askhenzi Jews I have encounted certainly did not look Nordic either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2017, 08:42 PM
 
Location: State of Transition
102,235 posts, read 108,093,971 times
Reputation: 116202
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
This is a weird question. It is pretty common knowledge in the West that the Jews were an ethno-religious group originating in ancient Israel, hence creation of the modern state of Israel and the whole Zionism thing.

.
The weird question tends to come up, because there are books out there that say they came from a Turkic population in the Russian steppes, the Khazars, who converted to Judaism historically.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2017, 08:44 PM
 
Location: State of Transition
102,235 posts, read 108,093,971 times
Reputation: 116202
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovert View Post
They're German Jews.

.
This doesn't answer the question, though, which is: where did they originate, before migrating to Germany? What was their place of origin? It wasn't Germany. It was Israel/Palestine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2017, 07:41 AM
 
Location: Sydney, Australia
11,655 posts, read 12,982,505 times
Reputation: 6391
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
I may be wrong but your question sounds as hint that they're "too white to be Jewish". Speaking of which look at Lebanon, they're just above Israel but look as white as Serbs, Bulgarians, even whiter. Israel...it's Ashkenazi population definitly makes it the whitest looking country in ME yet it doesn't come as a big shocker to me.
Then why are Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews (who come from North Africa and Middle East) darker in comparison?

Yes, Ashkenazim Jews are relatively fair because they have Eastern European ancestry. Some are quite white, but others are fairly olive-skinned though, just like Eastern Europeans. So they're not all "Nordic-looking".

White Lebanese people usually tend to be Maronite Christians. They're light because, unlike their Lebanese Muslim counterparts, they don't have Arab blood in them or ancestry from the Arabian Peninsula (where Islam was established).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2017, 09:49 PM
 
4,432 posts, read 6,990,303 times
Reputation: 2262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Then why are Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews (who come from North Africa and Middle East) darker in comparison?

Yes, Ashkenazim Jews are relatively fair because they have Eastern European ancestry. Some are quite white, but others are fairly olive-skinned though, just like Eastern Europeans. So they're not all "Nordic-looking".

White Lebanese people usually tend to be Maronite Christians. They're light because, unlike their Lebanese Muslim counterparts, they don't have Arab blood in them or ancestry from the Arabian Peninsula (where Islam was established).
There are also Muslim Lebanese that can be quite fair. Infact I can't tell the difference of Lebanese who are Christian if they are not wearing a cross, or a Lebanese muslim woman not wearing a hijab. Also through out time there were Maronite women marrying Muslim men and Maronites converting to Islam, as it has happened in all countries that have been under Muslim rule.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2017, 06:21 AM
 
28 posts, read 17,302 times
Reputation: 26
The main theory is they are from Middle East. So they travelled to areas around the meditterean (mostly). Some of them entered Europe from North Africa along with the Moors. They went to Spain/Portugal/France then elsewhere.
Some of them came to Italy/Greece tthen traveled North then East. They went to Germany/Poland/Ukraine/Russia. As many regions banned them, they were on the move.

Another theory (somewhat controversial) is the Khazar theory. This has two possibilities. a)Some Jews went to the Caucasus region and then headed to East Europe then to Germany and so on. here the empire converted to Judaism but only the elites were Jewish.
b)Here the empire converted to Judaism in large amounts. And people claim that Jews are "fake Jews" converts. The Khazars were a Turkic group (remember Turks originate in Central Asia), and they had some Slavs and other groups in the area. You will find some studies say the theory is correct, while most say its not. Its actually an interesting theory but I dont buy it completely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2017, 01:53 PM
 
6,084 posts, read 6,053,121 times
Reputation: 1916
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Well Albert Eietien, Ann Frank and Goldeir Meir as well as Ariel Sharon were Ashkenzi Jews. I don't think the Nazis would see them Nordic or Germanic, even if they were not Jewish. BTW most Askhenzi Jews I have encounted certainly did not look Nordic either.
World War II was a big pissing contest, unfortunately many of the Zionists (of course there were Germanic/Yiddish who were Zionists critics like Franz Boas) brought that attitude with them.

And I noticed you didn't disagree with my other comments, especially about the Afro-Asian Jews.

The obsession with plantation identity politics seems to have gone global.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This doesn't answer the question, though, which is: where did they originate, before migrating to Germany? What was their place of origin? It wasn't Germany. It was Israel/Palestine.
Yes indeed many, if not the vast majority were local German converts, though not discounting some other Euro tribes who were under Khazar sway. Just like the cults of Isis were popular throughout the Roman Empire but that is not the same as saying those in the cults were majority from Northern Africa, though they had some connections to the local cults in that region.

Reminds me of how native American at one put in history referred exclusively to those of WASP colonial lineage (rather than Aboriginals).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2017, 12:02 AM
 
Location: Sydney, Australia
11,655 posts, read 12,982,505 times
Reputation: 6391
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
There are also Muslim Lebanese that can be quite fair. Infact I can't tell the difference of Lebanese who are Christian if they are not wearing a cross, or a Lebanese muslim woman not wearing a hijab. Also through out time there were Maronite women marrying Muslim men and Maronites converting to Islam, as it has happened in all countries that have been under Muslim rule.
This is true. Maronites have married Muslims and subsequently converted to Islam. Hence the reason why you'll see white Muslim Lebanese people here and there.

Diana Hadad (Lebanese/Maronite singer) is an example. She was a Christian and converted to Islam because she married a Muslim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top