Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 08:27 AM

3,326 posts, read 2,628,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by F18 View Post
1.5 million Portuguese citizens and French citizens of Portuguese ancestry, not just Portuguese citizens. There are the same number of Spaniards and Italians (citzen and descendants) in France.
That's exactly what I said. Portuguese citizens go abroad because of jobs and wages unlike many Europeans abroad.
Italy richer than Spain as far as all the statistics indicate.
If Spain I so good why don't you move there and try to get a high paying job?
Fake. You're lying again.

France: 215,183 people with Spanish descent (124,153 born in Spain)

Fake, China is richer than Germany, That means that the people live better? Same happens with Italy. España supera a Italia en PIB per cápita por primera vez en la historia for the 1st time in the history Spain surpassed Italy in GDP PPP and this will increase year by year. In fact, in 2 years Spain will surpass New Zealand too. Spain has the 2nd worldwide life expectancy. This shows more than any economic factor...

Wages in Europe:

I can see 846 reasons why Portuguese people would move to any other western European country. lol

Quote:
Lol envy of Spain and France. If I want I could have stayed in France or move to Spain. But I don't because I prefer living here with 500 euros than in Spain with 1000 or 2000 in France.
Again I sick and tired of these petty attacks and insults against Portugal and Junter's Spainsh supremacy in everything (lol).
Spain has almost double the wage of Portugal. France about 450€ more than Spain. Besides in Spain the gasoline for example is cheaper than in Portugal, a country earning a wage 80-90% lower lol. Many Portuguese people cross the border day by day to fulfill their cars with gasoline. More than 120.000 Portuguese live in Spain plus dozens of thousands crossing day by day the border to work.

And I don't boast about the superiority of Spain towards Portugal. But here you are lying again, trying to impose us your false superiority and spitting fire and foaming against Spain and France. Really?!?

What in the earth is wrong with you? You literally said that Portugal is superior to everywhere else. You insulted anyone who don't agree with you. I never said nothing about Spain here besides of the terror attacks (the thread is related to that) and yet you came to boast about the unknown superiority of Portugal in an off topic thread, devariating it yet again as you are known in this forum. Proof:

Quote:
LOL. Portugal is one of the most beautiful, safest, amazing, underrated nations on earth along with others. Much better and much safer (especially for terrorism) than your beloved España or la France.
But again stoned losers like you are able to think properly. Better stay in your boring American suburb or some third-world ****ty Latin American village.
And yet you're lying again accusing me of things which you are doing at this same moment and accusing me of them. What is wrong with you?? Seriously?

now you made me to speak about Spain in those last posts just to unmount your lies. But prior to your hatred I barely made few posts regards to the topic. How strange it is that a thread got closed yesterday for your constant ramblings/personal attacks/insults just as it will happen with this one. How curious it is, huh? Any thread you enter you insult and argue with other users. LOL

Last edited by ase42dv; 07-18-2017 at 08:36 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2017, 08:30 AM
F18

542 posts, read 530,915 times
Citizens AND decsendants, that's just the number of Spanish citizens in France.

And I can find a billion reasons why a Spaniard would emigrate.

When did I say that Portugal was the best country in the world? I NEVER SAID THAT BECAUSE I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT. Trust me there are plenty of things that I hate or dislike about Portugal (unlike you with Spain).

And unlike you I have more stuff to worry about than an online discussion with a Spainard, Franco-lover natioanlist. I'M DONE.

Old 07-18-2017, 08:42 AM

44,398 posts, read 20,125,699 times
Everyone, please read the Terms of Service. Rude posts and personal attacks are not permitted. Ever. If you can't play nice, then find another playground.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 07-18-2017, 12:27 PM

8,159 posts, read 8,752,223 times
So this thread stays opened, but stick to the topic or your posts will be deleted anyway.

Old 07-22-2017, 08:35 PM

11,655 posts, read 13,007,485 times
What about Perth (most isolated city) and Adelaide?

Sydney and Melbourne are now really susceptible to terrorism considering their Islamic population.

Old 07-22-2017, 09:09 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,936,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
Fake. You're lying again.

France: 215,183 people with Spanish descent (124,153 born in Spain)

Fake, China is richer than Germany, That means that the people live better? Same happens with Italy. España supera a Italia en PIB per cápita por primera vez en la historia for the 1st time in the history Spain surpassed Italy in GDP PPP and this will increase year by year. In fact, in 2 years Spain will surpass New Zealand too. Spain has the 2nd worldwide life expectancy. This shows more than any economic factor...

Wages in Europe:

I can see 846 reasons why Portuguese people would move to any other western European country. lol

Spain has almost double the wage of Portugal. France about 450€ more than Spain. Besides in Spain the gasoline for example is cheaper than in Portugal, a country earning a wage 80-90% lower lol. Many Portuguese people cross the border day by day to fulfill their cars with gasoline. More than 120.000 Portuguese live in Spain plus dozens of thousands crossing day by day the border to work.

And I don't boast about the superiority of Spain towards Portugal. But here you are lying again, trying to impose us your false superiority and spitting fire and foaming against Spain and France. Really?!?

What in the earth is wrong with you? You literally said that Portugal is superior to everywhere else. You insulted anyone who don't agree with you. I never said nothing about Spain here besides of the terror attacks (the thread is related to that) and yet you came to boast about the unknown superiority of Portugal in an off topic thread, devariating it yet again as you are known in this forum. Proof:

And yet you're lying again accusing me of things which you are doing at this same moment and accusing me of them. What is wrong with you?? Seriously?

now you made me to speak about Spain in those last posts just to unmount your lies. But prior to your hatred I barely made few posts regards to the topic. How strange it is that a thread got closed yesterday for your constant ramblings/personal attacks/insults just as it will happen with this one. How curious it is, huh? Any thread you enter you insult and argue with other users. LOL
The problem with those Spanish wage fugures is the very high number of people in Spain who have no job, so therefpre don't earn a wage.

Clearly they're too high and need to be reduced in order to increase employment figures.

Old 07-27-2017, 09:42 AM

1,139 posts, read 1,997,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Auckland and Wellington
I'd be inclined to agree with you! It helps being so isolated from the rest of the planet!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World