Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 05:14 PM

10,075 posts, read 7,534,604 times

Advertisements

what do you have against white people?

go to germany then

Old 12-03-2017, 05:30 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damuscus_ View Post
Thanks for the replies everyone. It doesn't necessarily have to be in Latin America...Or Black majority for that matter, just preferably non-White majority. Any Asian countries?
forget about Asia my friend, they hate blacks.

Turkey is the one and only choice. Embrace it.

Old 12-03-2017, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
Sarcasm?
nope, name one bad thing about Turkey. It is a solid country with beautiful buildings.

Old 12-03-2017, 05:36 PM

321 posts, read 333,306 times
Why do you hate white people?

Black people are the most racist I swear.

It's ok to ask for a non-white majority country to migrate but can any of you imagine what the reaction would be had someone asked for a country without black people to migrate to?

Op should move to Africa.

Old 12-03-2017, 05:57 PM

8 posts, read 7,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambon View Post
It is easy to find great non-white countries to live in. Finding one that is accepting of black immigrants on the other hand is probably a bit harder. Black-American behavior has a reputation that precedes itself around the world.

Your best bet might be Brazil. It has a large mixed-black population and for the most part has less racial tensions than many other countries in the western hemisphere. +1 for the beauty of Brazilian women as well.

Cuba might be another interesting place to try. Cuba is pretty welcoming towards America misfits, or so I've heard.

A wildcard location might be Tanzania. I've heard good things, specifically about Zanzibar.

My last suggestion would be Jamaica.

Try visiting anyplace before you just up and move there though.

Lol, this is the type of reasoning you develop when you get all your information about the world/Black people from websites like stormfront or chimpmania. I showed this to my friend who is Black and has traveled and he couldn't stop laughing.

Old 12-03-2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Lol, this is the type of reasoning you develop when you get all your information about the world/Black people from websites like stormfront or chimpmania. I showed this to my friend who is Black and has traveled and he couldn't stop laughing.
But would your friend find Turkey acceptable?

Old 12-03-2017, 07:08 PM

27,541 posts, read 28,630,498 times
I imagine there are lots of countries that would be welcoming of African American immigrants. The list is long.

However, you may miss the lifestyle and flexibility in many things that you have in the U.S. if you move to a non-western, developing nation. You may have to settle for a downgrade in your overall standard of living and access to amenities. That is perhaps a major consideration.

Also, be prepared to learn how to speak the local language (if it isn’t English). Nowhere in the world does anyone like immigrants who don’t learn to speak the local language, preferably quickly.

Old 12-03-2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Hello,

I'm hoping to move out of the U.S. and would appreciate some suggestions on which are the best non-White majority places to live that are accepting of Black immigrants? Before anyone answers with "Africa" please allow me to inform and enlighten you. Africa isn't a country, it's a continent that has 55 (Yes 55) countries in it . Wherever you suggest doesn't necessarily have to be in Africa, just preferably a non-White majority country/city. Thanks in advance for any intelligent and insightful replies.
BCD made a good point, do you speak any language besides English?

Old 12-03-2017, 07:37 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,749,604 times
South China (Guangzhou and Shenzhen) has a lot of black people, including Obama's half brother.

Old 12-03-2017, 07:49 PM

28,660 posts, read 18,764,698 times
Quote:
I've traveled all over America and if one thing is consistent it's this "We are the best and have the best of EVERYTHING, and we're the most accepting...", attitude without having been anywhere else besides America. I've talked to Black Americans who are much happier abroad, and have experienced LESS racism and/or no racism in countries other than America.
So why are you asking here? They've already given you places--why would you trust some anonymous web denizen rather than someone you're personally acquainted with?

I've been to several Asian countries. They may be polite to you, but they won't actually like you as a full-time resident. No father, for instance, will want you marrying his daughter, and you're not going to get a "regular" native job...it will be one that somehow makes use of your American connections or background.

I'd be interested in Senegal, except that it's going to be suffering more in the future from external radical Islamists who don't like the live-and-let-live attitude of the native Senegal Sufi Muslims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World