Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you support?
Palestine 58 28.16%
Israel 148 71.84%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2023, 03:44 PM

2,391 posts, read 1,074,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wadd View Post
A slap in the face that IDF soldiers risked there lives to provide fuel? They probably did it by stuffing armored carriers full of fuel cans, a dangerous mission in a combat zone...you can guess that a tanker truck wouldn't last a few hundred yards in Gaza without a Hamas RPG hitting it. Anyways the fuel was apparently delivered but Hamas appears to have taken it. Hamas also has hundreds of thousands of gallons of fuel in storage that they are using in their rockets.

By the say, most of Gaza's fuel came from Egypt before the war, mostly to supply Gaza's own power plant. You should ask Egypt why they cut them off.
I guess you didn't see the pictures today of the dead babies at the hospital....heartbreaking...
Bibi has blood on his hands....not that he cares...

Believe it or not....there are rules of war ....and Bibi / IDF have broken some of them....

How many IDF troops have been killed so far? ....does anybody know?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2023, 04:27 PM

513 posts, read 471,453 times
Why I still think the Hamas `s HQ is under the al-Shifa Hospital. 100 ft down and maybe the hostages are in there to .

Old 11-14-2023, 02:55 AM

The Israeli military is calling on Hamas to surrender its bases in and under Shifa Hospital in Gaza on Monday, despite Hamas denials that it has such a base. Fighting has centered around the hospital for days as patients suffer a lack of resources.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/no...rael-hamas-war

Old 11-14-2023, 03:57 AM

6,046 posts, read 5,963,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wadd View Post
A slap in the face that IDF soldiers risked there lives to provide fuel? They probably did it by stuffing armored carriers full of fuel cans, a dangerous mission in a combat zone...you can guess that a tanker truck wouldn't last a few hundred yards in Gaza without a Hamas RPG hitting it. Anyways the fuel was apparently delivered but Hamas appears to have taken it. Hamas also has hundreds of thousands of gallons of fuel in storage that they are using in their rockets.

By the say, most of Gaza's fuel came from Egypt before the war, mostly to supply Gaza's own power plant. You should ask Egypt why they cut them off.
So why isn't independent aid sources delivering the vital fuel? Not sure just how the persecutor can double up as savior?

Old 11-14-2023, 05:38 AM

35,105 posts, read 17,051,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
To me, it's quite simple.

Israel is a murderous state.
Those who support Israel are, thus, murderers.

There is a growing sentiment all around the United States, even in small cities and towns, to support the cause of the Palestinians. Finally!

I congratulate the Palestinian freedom fighters, and wish them well!
If you lived in Gaza or a "free Palestine" I doubt they'd be so kind to you.

Old 11-14-2023, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotten username View Post
The irony is that nazi propaganda seems to have been pretty influential in how Israel is dealing with this, as we're getting close to 10 times more gazan victims than the total number of victims of the Hamas Attack
When will this massacre stop ?
When Hamas dons uniforms and fights in the open, and stops tunneling under civilian areas. Or as Golda Meir said, when they love their children more than they hate Israeli children.

Old 11-14-2023, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowlander67 View Post
In my opinion excessive violence is and has been used. I think enough blood has already flown and the sooner the fighting stops the better.
Enough blood to prevent another Arab attack on Israel? I doubt it.

Old 11-14-2023, 09:53 AM

Israel asks countries to send hospital ships for wounded Palestinians
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-771338

Old 11-14-2023, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docyabut View Post
Israel asks countries to send hospital ships for wounded Palestinians
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-771338
I suppose the more reliable outcome would be not to create mass wounded civilian Palestinians in the first place.

Would mass outside assistance in medical evacuation, simply promote an ever more Israeli gung ho response?

Italy has already agreed/sent a hospital vessel. Would there be enough hospital ships to cover the potential need if present policy continues?

Old 11-14-2023, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
When Hamas dons uniforms and fights in the open, and stops tunneling under civilian areas. Or as Golda Meir said, when they love their children more than they hate Israeli children.
I seem to recall that worked well for the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War. So well in fact it wore than , then defeated the strongest military power on earth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World