Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you support?
Palestine 58 28.02%
Israel 149 71.98%
Voters: 207. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2023, 02:18 PM

752 posts, read 323,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the troubadour View Post
So no tunnels found under the hospital?
It's a sprawling complex. You jumped to conclusions. It took a day but they found a tunnel entrance (as well as, as has been stated, weapons in the hospital itself). Also a dead kidnapped Israeli nearby.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...command-centre
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2023, 09:47 PM

6,066 posts, read 6,023,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
300, 000 pro Palestine march in London last Saturday which incidentally is the same numbers of Jews in the UK.
Actually most accounts credit the London march as far more than 300,000. Police always under estimate numbers. Highest figure I saw for London was 800,000.

I would assume you could with ease a figure of over half a million . Would it be fair to say the majority marching were not Muslims?

Old 11-16-2023, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wadd View Post
It's a sprawling complex. You jumped to conclusions. It took a day but they found a tunnel entrance (as well as, as has been stated, weapons in the hospital itself). Also a dead kidnapped Israeli nearby.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...command-centre
I jumped to no conclusions , apart from taking all claims as purely that until proven otherwise. There is no evidence that the weapons are what is claimed by IDF.

Old 11-16-2023, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Hamas is murdering Palestinian Arab babies in Gaza:
https://thehill.com/opinion/internat...aza-hospitals/
At least post something credible. No such thing has been found.

Old 11-17-2023, 02:28 AM

5,415 posts, read 3,631,787 times
Quote:
Actually most accounts credit the London march as far more than 300,000. Police always under estimate numbers. Highest figure I saw for London was 800,000.

I would assume you could with ease a figure of over half a million . Would it be fair to say the majority marching were not Muslims?
I think the number came from the organisers. the organisers were a muslim organisation, I noticed that many of the marchers may have not been muslim but they didnt look British either.

Old 11-17-2023, 05:13 AM

43,886 posts, read 44,674,358 times
Quote:
At least post something credible. No such thing has been found.
It is credible because Hamas is at fault for all the Palestinian Arab casualties in Gaza. Remember it was Hamas who attacked Israel. It is Hamas using Gaza civilians as human shields. It is Hamas that built underground tunnels for its military operation to attack Israel rather built shelters to protect Gaza civilians including babies.

Old 11-17-2023, 07:25 AM

Quote:
I jumped to no conclusions , apart from taking all claims as purely that until proven otherwise. There is no evidence that the weapons are what is claimed by IDF.
You think they are airsoft rifles and rubber grenades?

Old 11-17-2023, 01:07 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,646,787 times
If Hamas is under the hospitals, and they probably are, was murderous israel's only possible response to bomb babies?

No. They could have laid seige. They could have sent in a strike team. They could have negotiated. They had many other options.

Murderous israel has always wanted Gaza. Murderous israel wants as much Palestinian land as they can take. This is their excuse now.

And now murderous israel will be able to annex this land, because they murdered babies.

Old 11-17-2023, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
If Hamas is under the hospitals, and they probably are, was murderous israel's only possible response to bomb babies?

No. They could have laid seige. They could have sent in a strike team. They could have negotiated. They had many other options.

Murderous israel has always wanted Gaza. Murderous israel wants as much Palestinian land as they can take. This is their excuse now.

And now murderous israel will be able to annex this land, because they murdered babies.
The hospital was not bombed silly boy, and they in fact did send in a strike team to seize the hospital...after a siege I might add. You basically got every single thing wrong.

Your post would make a great drinking game. Every time you repeat "murderous Israel" in your next post I will take a shot of Arak.

Last edited by Johnny Wadd; 11-17-2023 at 02:30 PM..

Old 11-17-2023, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
I think the number came from the organisers. the organisers were a muslim organisation, I noticed that many of the marchers may have not been muslim but they didnt look British either.
I think you will find they are police figures. Numbers I have heard from most other sources are well above that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World