Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2021, 01:12 AM

432 posts, read 282,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzekson View Post
again maradona. like i said tall guys or big guys in soccer woudl never work because they are slow not agile and not quick on their feet enough so nfl linement and tight ends and qb and everybody basicly can not play soccer not because it is easy but because it too much for their bodies same thing witrh basketball and other sports
I'm sure guys like RANDY MOSS, MIKE VICK DEION SANDERS DEVIN HESTER ODELL BECKOM SHANNON SHARP JUST ABOUT ANY AMERICAN FOOTBALL PLAYER WHO MADE IT TO THE NFL NOT A LINEMAN AND FOCUSED STRICKLY ON SOCCER FROM A YOUNG AGE LIKE THEY DID FOOTBALL AMERICA WOULD CRUSH EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.. OUR BEST ATHLETES PLAY FOOTBALL BASKETBALL TRACK IM SURE IF THE EFFORT WAS PUT IN TO FOCUS MORE ON SOCCER WED WIN EVERY SOCCER TOURNAMENT WITH EASE. IT'S COMING BECAUSE FOOTBALL IS GETTING TO SOFT AND ITS DANGEROUS. IMAGINE RANDY MOSS WITH HIS ATHLETICISM AS A GOALIE JUMPING 45 INCHES AT 6FT 5 AGAINST LITTLE SHORT INFERIOR EUROPEANS

Old 09-05-2021, 06:53 AM

5,214 posts, read 3,979,857 times
Football is fading these days partly "thanks" to the UK and other countries' obsession to bring diversity and make everything about racism (which is why diverse UK lost to non-diverse Italy...) but in any case if this is the end of football, so be it, I couldn't ask for a better finish of an era!

One more great example that this was the best time for football, not just Italy winning but the Ronaldo vs Messi era:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgjfDdJBLMQ

Old 09-05-2021, 11:22 AM

94 posts, read 31,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadsuper55 View Post
I'm sure guys like RANDY MOSS, MIKE VICK DEION SANDERS DEVIN HESTER ODELL BECKOM SHANNON SHARP JUST ABOUT ANY AMERICAN FOOTBALL PLAYER WHO MADE IT TO THE NFL NOT A LINEMAN AND FOCUSED STRICKLY ON SOCCER FROM A YOUNG AGE LIKE THEY DID FOOTBALL AMERICA WOULD CRUSH EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.. OUR BEST ATHLETES PLAY FOOTBALL BASKETBALL TRACK IM SURE IF THE EFFORT WAS PUT IN TO FOCUS MORE ON SOCCER WED WIN EVERY SOCCER TOURNAMENT WITH EASE. IT'S COMING BECAUSE FOOTBALL IS GETTING TO SOFT AND ITS DANGEROUS. IMAGINE RANDY MOSS WITH HIS ATHLETICISM AS A GOALIE JUMPING 45 INCHES AT 6FT 5 AGAINST LITTLE SHORT INFERIOR EUROPEANS
lol nobody can come to the end with queeer sport nfl fans. i mean all this they could, could not. chad ochosinko tried and sucked and he played sport from when he was a kid. soccer needs agile strong quick on their feet smart players not clumsy overweight players that is just counter productive in sport where feet are used to controll the ball and for ballance not hand where you need to move the direction in instant and if you want soccer. nfl players would be like lukaku with a ball clumsy unnatural idiots.

Old 09-05-2021, 03:48 PM

14,813 posts, read 11,922,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadsuper55 View Post
On a thread of pathetic posts this one really is the very worst! This is complete and utter bullsh*t, Americans simply cannot compete with other countries in the worlds team sports. But lets look at who really are the 'biggest' people in the world:-

https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2020-11...lly%20172%20cm.

Dutch, Estonian, Bosnian, Scandinavian....... all European no?

THE biggest people on the planet are actually........European, so lets stop this pathetic 'little short Europeans' bollox shall we!? If that fat guy somebody posted earlier on is a typical NFL player (Randy Moss perhaps?) then I can only suggest that the players are FAR from 'athletic' but are in fact just 'fat'. Are we to believe that Americans are in fact simply 'fat' people?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_obesity_rate

So are we to believe these super athletic Americans are in fact 'fatter' than any European nation? Or would claiming this make my post just as daft as yours?

Lets not let facts get in the way of your post though eh!!

Last edited by easthome; 09-05-2021 at 03:58 PM..

Old 09-05-2021, 03:52 PM

14,813 posts, read 11,922,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Football is fading these days partly "thanks" to the UK and other countries' obsession to bring diversity and make everything about racism (which is why diverse UK lost to non-diverse Italy...) but in any case if this is the end of football, so be it, I couldn't ask for a better finish of an era!

One more great example that this was the best time for football, not just Italy winning but the Ronaldo vs Messi era:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgjfDdJBLMQ
So you think its 'OK' for black Englishmen to be abused at a football match based on nothing but how much melanin they have in their skin? Or are you just in fact one of those racist Eastern Europeans that thinks you can't be British unless your hair, eye & skin colour is a certain shade? Perhaps you think people shouldn't be allowed to play for Germany unless they have blond hair and blue eyes?

Old 09-05-2021, 06:53 PM

12,307 posts, read 8,026,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
On a thread of pathetic posts this one really is the very worst! This is complete and utter bullsh*t, Americans simply cannot compete with other countries in the worlds team sports. But lets look at who really are the 'biggest' people in the world:-

https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2020-11...lly%20172%20cm.

Dutch, Estonian, Bosnian, Scandinavian....... all European no?

THE biggest people on the planet are actually........European, so lets stop this pathetic 'little short Europeans' bollox shall we!? If that fat guy somebody posted earlier on is a typical NFL player (Randy Moss perhaps?) then I can only suggest that the players are FAR from 'athletic' but are in fact just 'fat'. Are we to believe that Americans are in fact simply 'fat' people?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_obesity_rate

So are we to believe these super athletic Americans are in fact 'fatter' than any European nation? Or would claiming this make my post just as daft as yours?

Lets not let facts get in the way of your post though eh!!
Randy Moss is a NFL Hall of Fame wide receiver who played from the late 1990s to 2010 at about 6'4" and 210 lbs. There is an ESPN 30 for 30 episode which was about his high school class where you can see him as a man among boys as he was headed to college.

Carrying such size would be a determent to the endurance factor in soccer however it is an asset to stop someone from chasing him down and knocking him off of his feet which is the point of American football

Old 09-05-2021, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
Randy Moss is a NFL Hall of Fame wide receiver who played from the late 1990s to 2010 at about 6'4" and 210 lbs. There is an ESPN 30 for 30 episode which was about his high school class where you can see him as a man among boys as he was headed to college.

Carrying such size would be a determent to the endurance factor in soccer however it is an asset to stop someone from chasing him down and knocking him off of his feet which is the point of American football
randy this randy that from queeer nfl sport fans. i mean you know that american sports are just that idiotic. you know you have combine and other b.s. you show how high you can how long and long jumpers jump longer then nfl guys nba or soccer players jump higher then nfl players SO WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT your sport nobody plays expect american no other sport uses as much of ped and steroids as your sport in 90 - 00' and on. nfl players non of them could play soccer at all that is why they pick this sport if they could they wou;d play most of nfl guys would be cut at sport and told not to be over weight and get in SHAPE. i mean sport that require tip top shape conditioning and stamina are
soccer

water polo
team handball
tennis

track and field

skying
hockey

rugby maybe
american sports do not

from nfl and baseball lets not even talk about standing more then playing

and nba is like there is many fat people there too

Old 09-05-2021, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
So you think its 'OK' for black Englishmen to be abused at a football match based on nothing but how much melanin they have in their skin? Or are you just in fact one of those racist Eastern Europeans that thinks you can't be British unless your hair, eye & skin colour is a certain shade? Perhaps you think people shouldn't be allowed to play for Germany unless they have blond hair and blue eyes?
and you think white person who has noothing to do has to take the black racism constantly and showing down white guilt b.s. HELL NO
blacks are as racist as they can be more then anybody else and now want to play victim if somebody see throught their racism

Old 09-05-2021, 07:54 PM

14,643 posts, read 14,536,873 times
Talk about a thread that has REALLY run its course….

Old 09-05-2021, 08:17 PM

@NATURAL510

why because you loosing lol. i just had enough of every 4 year when WC or olympics come having to listen if american athletes played soccer or track and field they would be the best. american athletes nba nfl mlb could not do **** in any other sports expect the over weight out of shape type of sport with tons of down time like nfl nba mlb. it is just uselss to tell me how tall and strong they are that is why nobbody can play their sport well NFL players can not play any sport other then these 3 in america every where else they would be out of shape out of skill and out of their element lol. so enough how nobody can play nfl when nfl players unlike other sport players could never ever play soccer track water polo tennis and many other sport
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World