Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2021, 06:00 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,012,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzekson View Post
that is what you do in england and usa you think people do not have tv internet and see what this blm knee is based on and what b.s. they want lol
So what is this blm knee based on exactly? And why does it warrant being pelted with beer cups exactly? And why is it only the black players that were targeted when most of the people kneeling were white? Or is the truth of it simply that these people are simply racist bigots?

Old 09-06-2021, 06:03 PM

94 posts, read 32,253 times
calling white people racist no matter what and saying i should appologize for slavery police brutality and other crap. lol i was not ever a slave or slave owner as a white person i was never poice and b.s. they try to put on them and go frack your self you knee and blm. unlike america and gb people around the world do not feel a need or urge or responsabilty to explain anything to you what i am doing

Old 09-06-2021, 06:03 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,520,063 times
Quote:
lol again man ball with your feet speed is different then with out the ball.this is hilaris gave us soccer tyme but not rugby time
I don't understand what is hilarious. You are the one that made the claim that soccer players are the fastest athletes behind track sprinters. I simply pointed out you are wrong....

Old 09-06-2021, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
I don't understand what is hilarious. You are the one that made the claim that soccer players are the fastest athletes behind track sprinters. I simply pointed out you are wrong....
yes they are nd like i said soccer players can play kickers and other position i nother sport no nfl player would ever play anythig in soccer. so this topic is excaused with all the b.s. how because they are big and strong they are best athletes when in reality they are not that big there is taller people and they are not strong because there is strong man there is body builders there is olympic lifters. so go dfind some other thing to tell me how big and strong athletes are the best because non of these big or strong aathletes would do SQUAT in soccer or mma or strong man or body building or weight lifting

Old 09-06-2021, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Until these sportsmen go head to head in a 100 metre sprint we'll never know who is 'right' and who is 'wrong' here, lets be honest the real answer is both sports have players that can really sprint if they have to, and the argument is REALLY childish.

Of course it goes without saying that legging it with a rugby ball under your arm is FAR easier than legging it whilst dribbling a football at the same time!

Old 09-06-2021, 06:13 PM

Quote:
calling white people racist no matter what and saying i should appologize for slavery police brutality and other crap. lol i was not ever a slave or slave owner as a white person i was never poice and b.s. they try to put on them and go frack your self you knee and blm. unlike america and gb people around the world do not feel a need or urge or responsabilty to explain anything to you what i am doing
When has Raheem Sterling called 'white people racist'? When has Sterling ever told you you need to apologise for slavery or police brutality? When did he say that about ANY of the people in that stadium that abused him and threw cups of beer at him? So I ask again - what exactly did Raheem Sterling do to warrant the abuse he got? Or was he simply targeted by racist bigots?

Old 09-06-2021, 06:17 PM

lol again with playing stupid these kneeling is about that american blm tells you british blm tells you so what now they do not want to take responsabiltiy for that they just wamt to kneel call people racist and be heros and what. every action has reaction and this is reaction to blacks calling white racist with their carefully crafted b.s. like kneelingWHAT I DID NOT CALL YOU ANYTHING IN WORDS I JUST WANT TO BRING ATTENTION TO THIS B.S.

Old 09-06-2021, 06:21 PM

Quote:
lol again with playing stupid these kneeling is about that american blm tells you british blm tells you so what now they do not want to take responsabiltiy for that they just wamt to kneel call people racist and be heros and what. every action has reaction and this is reaction to blacks calling white racist with their carefully crafted b.s. like kneelingWHAT I DID NOT CALL YOU ANYTHING IN WORDS I JUST WANT TO BRING ATTENTION TO THIS B.S.
I ask again, when exactly did Raheem Sterling call anybody in that stadium 'racist'? You did see that most of the people kneeling were white didn't you? Why aren't you accusing them of calling 'everyone white racist'? And why weren't they targeted the way Sterling was? Or perhaps the truth of it is that those people in the crowd that made monkey noises and threw beer cups at Sterling are simply racist bigots?

Old 09-06-2021, 06:21 PM

ok play stupid but play with someone else

Old 09-06-2021, 06:30 PM

Quote:
ok play stupid but play with someone else
I'm not 'playing stupid' I genuinely want to know why you think it was OK for those people to abuse Raheem Sterling? I want to understand why you think its OK for them to throw beer cups at him? I genuinely fail to see what he had done to them to deserve such a thing? I want to know why he was targeted and not a white player? The Hungarian FA was already being punished because of the racist behaviour of its fans in games NOT involving England, why is that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World