Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2021, 01:03 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,017,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
Really? It’s a wonder that BNW ‘allows’ a new poster like you on here! To every other newbie, he has said along the lines of “Go away Irene, and stop your trolling. “. Do you know how many times he has done this? 71 times. Yes, 71 times! But when I said about it, he put me on ignore!

So, I’m not a clown or a moron now? Oh, ok then.
There is definitely something 'blossoming' here! You two should 'get a room' somewhere

Old 10-18-2021, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Yes, I am a “her” - I thought everyone knew this already! I’m also “pasty faced”! But I’m not going to make a fuss over his comments, like he does with ours.
I have a lovely tan from this Summer, a beautiful English one, but there again thanks to events over the last 18 months I was able to spend quite a lot of time on Eastbourne beach.

Old 10-18-2021, 01:09 PM

910 posts, read 366,882 times
Quote:
Really? It’s a wonder that BNW ‘allows’ a new poster like you on here! To every other newbie, he has said along the lines of “Go away Irene, and stop your trolling. “. Do you know how many times he has done this? 71 times. Yes, 71 times! But when I said about it, he put me on ignore!

So, I’m not a clown or a moron now? Oh, ok then.
I have been a long time reader of City-Data, for several years, but never joined. I never had the need to post. I have never even started my own thread or post, and still don't have the need. I basically reply to other posters threads, and posts, basically the ones I disagree with.

Old 10-18-2021, 01:10 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,060,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
There is definitely something 'blossoming' here! You two should 'get a room' somewhere
He would have to be about 50 years younger, for me! I can fix him up with my mother though! I’ll stick her on a plane to Philly, US.

Old 10-18-2021, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindag View Post
I have been a long time reader of City-Data, for several years, but never joined. I never had the need to post. I have never even started my own thread or post, and still don't have the need. I basically reply to other posters threads, and posts, basically the ones I disagree with.
And?…

Old 10-18-2021, 01:56 PM

Quote:
He would have to be about 50 years younger, for me! I can fix him up with my mother though! I’ll stick her on a plane to Philly, US.
I live in sunny Los Angeles now!

Old 10-18-2021, 02:04 PM

Quote:
And?…
Well your saying that New Brave World plays the Irene card when he doesn't agree with something? Easthome plays the Irene card all the time. I am surprised he has not played it on me yet. I wonder what they go by, as to who is Irene. Awhile back there was a Toronto vs Los Angeles thread, and a poster made a good case why LA was the superior city. I agreed with a lot of the points he was saying, as I am very familiar with both cities. Well some of the Toronto posters accused him of being Irene, and basically got the whole thread deleted.

Old 10-18-2021, 02:49 PM

Quote:
I live in sunny Los Angeles now!
I’ll send her on a plane to LA then! She’s a bit pasty though - that’s probably where I get it from.

Quote:
Well your saying that New Brave World plays the Irene card when he doesn't agree with something? Easthome plays the Irene card all the time. I am surprised he has not played it on me yet. I wonder what they go by, as to who is Irene. Awhile back there was a Toronto vs Los Angeles thread, and a poster made a good case why LA was the superior city. I agreed with a lot of the points he was saying, as I am very familiar with both cities. Well some of the Toronto posters accused him of being Irene, and basically got the whole thread deleted.
BNW starts all this “Irene” stuff, whenever there are any new posters on here. He doesn’t seem to like new posters, especially if they don’t all love London and the UK. I suppose it then helps to get them banned, if they are labelled “Irene - The Troll”.

They can’t ALL be Irene though. I don’t think even Irene could manage all that. And in any case, the poor woman (I’m saying that, and I don’t even get on with her particularly ) is having her name brought up all over this forum, in relation to being a troll. I was actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her, especially when there’s no proof it is even her.

Personally, I don’t mind talking to new posters on here. I don’t care if they prefer their own country over the UK… as long as they don’t run down the UK too much, and make up stuff about us.

Old 10-18-2021, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Only because you're obviously NOT Irene! I only accuse Irene of being Irene, its pretty obvious when its Irene, she/he basically keeps coming back under different guise's and starts posting very familiar nonsense, though I must admit 'pasty face' would be the sort of bad trolling that Irene would come out with.

Old 10-18-2021, 03:05 PM

To anyone who has a young daughter (as I have)… Would you like to go onto a forum and see things like “Go away <Your daughter’s name>, and stop trolling “, all of the time, on there? I know I wouldn’t. You have to remember that Irene is only a young-ish woman. I think people should leave her alone now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World