Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2022, 02:04 PM

15 posts, read 5,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
Europeans have always mixed with each other.
I’m referring to mixing with Non-Europeans such as Arabs ( Brown people) or Chinese ( Yellow people) or Australian Aboriginals ( Black people). This would diminish some European races which are already «*recessive*» genetically such as the Nordish race. Don’t you think?

Old 12-30-2022, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerman View Post
Is this any of your business?
I am free to ask question? Yes it is my business.

Old 12-30-2022, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Europe, North America, and the Antipodes are far from disappearing. Did you pick "150" out of thin air? It would take a lot longer than that.
I wouldn’t say so. Interracial mixing is on the rise. There are also way more young Non-European people around and the European ( White) population is aging faster than others.

Old 12-30-2022, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grega94 View Post
Exactly, nothing new under the sun, most modern Europeans can trace a large portion of their DNA to Neolithic farmers who immigrated from the Middle East 8,000 years ago. And then there were also proto-IndoEuropeans who moved in from the Pontic Steppe who spread their language across the continent giving rise to almost every modern language in Europe.

I my self did a DNA test, not sure how accurate it is but my ancient DNA results are as following.

45% Hunter Gatherer (OG European) 45,000 YA
36% Farmer (Neolithic-Farmer) 8-7,000 YA
19% Metal Age Invader (Indo-European) 5-3,000 YA
0% Non-European (Other)

* My family heritage is from Ukraine and Southern Russia, actually kind of surprised my Indo-European composition is so low considering they originated from Ukraine and Southern Russia too.
I don’t want to go to Ukraine or Russia anyway. You people are way too dangerous. Ukraine and Russia are in Eurasia. I am talking about more European countries such as Norway, Sweden, Germany, Czech Republic or France, etc… There is an increase of interracial mixing there, within
150 - 250 years, there will be very few European faces rather non-Europeans will dominate phenotypically.

Old 12-30-2022, 02:20 PM

Quote:
In France, you had intermixture between Central Euros and Northern Euros resulting into Subnordid-looking or Atlantid-looking people. Subnordids are a Nordid-Alpine mix, while Atlantid are a Nordid-Mediterranean mix. Nevertheless they were still Euros.

Old 12-30-2022, 03:07 PM

5,699 posts, read 4,933,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellencymasters View Post
I don’t want to go to Ukraine or Russia anyway. You people are way too dangerous. Ukraine and Russia are in Eurasia. I am talking about more European countries such as Norway, Sweden, Germany, Czech Republic or France, etc… There is an increase of interracial mixing there, within
150 - 250 years, there will be very few European faces rather non-Europeans will dominate phenotypically.
Well for one Western Europeans have been waging wars with one another for hundreds of years so they can be just as dangerous as WWI and WWII has shown. But anyway ...

I don't think this mixing thing will wash out white traits because it's Africans and Middle Easterners that are mixing into the European population not the other way around, which means with each successive generation the dark traits get washed out. Here is an example of a black community that kept mixing with white people in the US, and as you can see eventually, they ended up looking like any other white person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9mtCLL8rI0

Old 12-30-2022, 04:40 PM

24,587 posts, read 10,896,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellencymasters View Post
In France, you had intermixture between Central Euros and Northern Euros resulting into Subnordid-looking or Atlantid-looking people. Subnordids are a Nordid-Alpine mix, while Atlantid are a Nordid-Mediterranean mix. Nevertheless they were still Euros.
Please let CD know when you have been anywhere and experienced first hand what is going on. Wiki or school books do not count.

Old 12-30-2022, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep2 View Post
Please let CD know when you have been anywhere and experienced first hand what is going on. Wiki or school books do not count.
Whatever! That means!

Old 12-30-2022, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grega94 View Post
Well for one Western Europeans have been waging wars with one another for hundreds of years so they can be just as dangerous as WWI and WWII has shown. But anyway ...

I don't think this mixing thing will wash out white traits because it's Africans and Middle Easterners that are mixing into the European population not the other way around, which means with each successive generation the dark traits get washed out. Here is an example of a black community that kept mixing with white people in the US, and as you can see eventually, they ended up looking like any other white person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9mtCLL8rI0
True, Western Europeans have been warring for centuries. However we are now calm, civilized, technologically advanced, unlike many other people. As Borrell said that «*Europe*» ( he meant West Europe) is a beautiful garden while the rest of the world is the jungle. We want to keep it that way. With the type of mixing you are showing in that video, we’ll end up with Negroid-looking Europeans (huge flat noses + thickest of lips). I told you the game is different today as there are more and more young non-Europeans than young Europeans. It is the non-European gene that is going to dominate. Europe is going to end up looking like Brazil much more than the video, you are showing.
Nevertheless, I firmly believe that all races ( Black, Brown, Yellow and White) are equal and have a proper place in the tree of humankind. They should be appreciated as they are.

Old 12-31-2022, 12:47 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,122,865 times
Just my two sense.

People always mix, and the idea of any "pure" group is illusion. As has been pointed out, white Europeans themselves are actually a mixture of three groups that could not have any less in common--aboriginal Europeans, Neolithic farmers, and Indo-Europeans.

The Han "Chinese," the largest and seemingly most homogenous group on earth, are actually two distinct groups, Northerners resembling Tibetans and Nepalese, and Southerners resembling Vietnamese and Filipinos.

Now, here is the crux of things--the future is going to belong to nations that understand and accept this. All industrial nations have stagnant to reducing populations, and some counties, such as Italy, China, Japan and Germany, are in a state of population crash. Countries that do not solve this problem with immigration will probably cease to exist as we know them.

I am the first to say that we have to let the right kind of immigrants into our countries, and I have no tolerance for the criminals, terrorists, beggars, perpetually backwards, and non-assimilators.

But will Europeans keep mixing? Yes. Unless they find the magic bullet to create new populations of their own, they will have to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World