Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2022, 09:06 AM

5,743 posts, read 3,608,534 times

Advertisements

Don't be silly. After a millennium on insane and inbred kings rocking and rolling, two world wars finally got peoples of uniform cultures in chage of affairs within their traditional national borders. The Spanish Netherlands are gone. And now you want to throw it all away.

What happens when Iranian Swedes go to war against Korean Swedes?

Read about Sarajevo, since you are a generation too young to remember.

Old 12-31-2022, 03:12 PM

1,551 posts, read 874,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellencymasters View Post
I’m referring to mixing with Non-Europeans such as Arabs ( Brown people) or Chinese ( Yellow people) or Australian Aboriginals ( Black people). This would diminish some European races which are already «*recessive*» genetically such as the Nordish race. Don’t you think?
Quote:
I wouldn’t say so. Interracial mixing is on the rise. There are also way more young Non-European people around and the European ( White) population is aging faster than others.
Quote:
I don’t want to go to Ukraine or Russia anyway. You people are way too dangerous. Ukraine and Russia are in Eurasia. I am talking about more European countries such as Norway, Sweden, Germany, Czech Republic or France, etc… There is an increase of interracial mixing there, within
150 - 250 years, there will be very few European faces rather non-Europeans will dominate phenotypically.
Quote:
True, Western Europeans have been warring for centuries. However we are now calm, civilized, technologically advanced, unlike many other people. As Borrell said that «*Europe*» ( he meant West Europe) is a beautiful garden while the rest of the world is the jungle. We want to keep it that way. With the type of mixing you are showing in that video, we’ll end up with Negroid-looking Europeans (huge flat noses + thickest of lips). I told you the game is different today as there are more and more young non-Europeans than young Europeans. It is the non-European gene that is going to dominate. Europe is going to end up looking like Brazil much more than the video, you are showing.
Nevertheless, I firmly believe that all races ( Black, Brown, Yellow and White) are equal and have a proper place in the tree of humankind. They should be appreciated as they are.
Your solution would be to control the relationships you don't approve then. Good thing the world isn't under your control.

Old 12-31-2022, 06:14 PM

61,768 posts, read 87,244,588 times
Troll thread.
Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World