Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2022, 08:37 AM

5,743 posts, read 3,619,102 times

Advertisements

You're on the Planning Board for what will ultimately become a Fair World For Everyone. What is the goal, and how do we start in that direction? Your opening statement, please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2022, 10:48 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,095,468 times
I don't understand the question when you ask what is the goal. Isn't the goal supposed to be a Fair World For Everyone? I think you need to elaborate about what a fair world for everyone means before the planning board can get underway. To prepare the way to planning, what would your own opening statement about that be?

Old 01-01-2023, 12:29 AM

6,972 posts, read 6,901,297 times
A fair world for everyone means free energy for everyone.

That means the disclosure of all the secrets about UFOs, aliens, and their power generation and technology. Although it would mean a huge, huge short-term disruption, it would also mean that everyone got the ability to have fresh clean water and would kick-start a new technological era to the stars and beyond. It would also focus us on other things apart from fighting one another, because as soon as other dimensions, cryptids and aliens are disclosed we would have to consider how insignificant humans are in the cosmos.

Unfortunately, it would all be spun in a particular direction by the disclosing authorities which would 'colour' the judgement of the people.

Old 01-01-2023, 12:39 AM

61,909 posts, read 87,428,807 times
I think that the Fair World fot Everyone is about Human Rights?
But yes, clarification is needed.

Old 01-01-2023, 07:46 AM

5,743 posts, read 3,619,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
I don't understand the question when you ask what is the goal. Isn't the goal supposed to be a Fair World For Everyone? I think you need to elaborate about what a fair world for everyone means before the planning board can get underway. To prepare the way to planning, what would your own opening statement about that be?

Example: Does it mean more rights far A to make noise, or more rights fore B to have peace and quiet. If I answered first, whay's for the planning board to do.

I mean, like big-ticket items. Centrally-planne economy. or market based? I mean governed by wise counsel, or electees with charisma? Do you want power in the hands of those with the most ardent wish to abuse it? Wealth based disproportionally on nation of birth? Faith-based social order? Whose faith, if not yours?

Among the above, our status quo has evolved into a hell of a mess. More of the same?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World