Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 04:30 AM

1,149 posts, read 5,635,158 times

Advertisements

Being marriage oriented comes with having retained a more traditional culture. You can get that among some European populations.

Europeans are diverse as well as Asians are although we think they all look the same from what a Japanese friend told me I learnt that they think all Europeans look similar.

There are plenty of gold diggers among (east)-Asians too. For some reason I've noticed a lot of Filipino women like Europid/Caucasoid men. There are also many older European men (perhaps sick of feminism, and other modern and unnatural cultural phenomenon's) who go after younger Thai women. Asians don't seem to mind a guy who has hobbies which are considered somewhat nerdy elsewhere as long as he has a good enough career prospects. In general, except a few exceptions Chinese girls I've met have a thing for white guys. They literally compete with each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
European women are far more beautiful, but certainly not hot, unless one has a good pack of $$$$$$$$$$ ! they have nowadays the same mentality as US gals.
Asian women (my experience) are much more easy to bed -and to marry!-, but much less attractive physically (nothing against smallish women, but...)

Old 06-10-2008, 04:54 AM

1,512 posts, read 8,167,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by internat View Post
Being marriage oriented comes with having retained a more traditional culture. You can get that among some European populations.

Europeans are diverse as well as Asians are although we think they all look the same from what a Japanese friend told me I learnt that they think all Europeans look similar.

There are plenty of gold diggers among (east)-Asians too. For some reason I've noticed a lot of Filipino women like Europid/Caucasoid men. There are also many older European men (perhaps sick of feminism, and other modern and unnatural cultural phenomenon's) who go after younger Thai women. Asians don't seem to mind a guy who has hobbies which are considered somewhat nerdy elsewhere as long as he has a good enough career prospects. In general, except a few exceptions Chinese girls I've met have a thing for white guys. They literally compete with each other.

I agree European/European Ancestral women are diverse too, however, there's soemthing about a brown skin South Asian or Southeast Asian woman I can't resist.

Old 06-13-2008, 03:14 AM

2,819 posts, read 6,454,725 times
Anyway back to the original topic, has anyone seen those Swedish Gals

Last edited by Cornerguy1; 06-14-2008 at 12:11 AM.. Reason: orphaned material

Old 06-13-2008, 05:10 AM

983 posts, read 3,598,720 times
Default Svenska flickor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyj46 View Post
Anyway back to the original topic, has anyone seen those Swedish Gals
I have. I was two weeks in Sweden.

Old 06-13-2008, 04:13 PM

31 posts, read 122,880 times
for a wife, I would go to Asia. I saw a lot of beautiful girls, not just Asian as in Eastern Asia but overall all Asia. I saw a lot of beautiful girls in Middle East, very hot and beautiful actually (speciall Tehran).

then I saw a lot of blonds and stuff in Europe. I would choose Europe for a night out and a one night stand

Old 06-13-2008, 10:24 PM

6,963 posts, read 20,538,899 times
europe maaay have a chance w/ spain and sweden

Old 06-14-2008, 05:37 AM

16,259 posts, read 43,195,107 times
I lived in both, and ASIA WINS!

Europe is over-rated, particularly Spain. I found LATINA WOMEN from LATIN AMERICA to be MUCH SIGNIFICANTLY more attractive. I also went up to the UK, Austria, France, and Belgium, and didnt find the women that attractive either. I did find them very attractive in ITALY.

BUT, give me Japanese or Korean or Filipina or Thai or Vietnamese ANYDAY!

Old 06-26-2008, 05:10 PM

1 posts, read 9,111 times
Default underveloped bodies

I think many Asian women have bodies that look underdeveloped (flatter butts and chests, kind of girlish or boyish). Often they project that timid, girly quality. Not very HOT in my opinion, but more approachable (easier).

Old 06-26-2008, 05:37 PM

3 posts, read 15,747 times
Asia???????

No competition. Europe has much better looking women than Asia (to me).

Old 06-26-2008, 06:58 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,384,156 times
It's pretty obvious that European women are hotter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World