Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 09:10 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,528,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aek11 View Post
I feel really grossed out by non-Asian guys who think Asian women are hot. Not that I'm against interracial dating or anything...I'm just against guys with yellow-fever. When I read the posts by people who said Asian girls are ugly, I gave them reputation points and thought "Thank you. You are cool".

But then again, I am being hypocritical because I am attracted to a certain type of guy also. I guess everyone has preferences, I just don't like it when people have preferences for Asians, just because that's me. It makes me feel objectified.
You're ugly. I expect some rep points soon.

Old 01-02-2010, 03:26 PM

164 posts, read 568,315 times
There are beautiful people all around the world within every culture and race. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway!

Old 01-02-2010, 05:19 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,694,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie73 View Post
There are beautiful people all around the world within every culture and race. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway!
That's the best post I've seen today. In every country and race, there are beautiful people. And its not just about looks. If a person is beautiful on the inside, that matters a lot too

Old 01-02-2010, 05:26 PM

871 posts, read 1,630,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aek11 View Post
Okay also, I know this might sound really bad, but i think Asian people(m&f) for the most part are really ugly. I mean the cute ones are cute, but the rest are not. And I am Asian btw.
i think you misunderstand what the type of creep you are talking about. i know this subject very well because i lived with a person like that.

you assume that when a creep or pervert says they find asian women beautiful that they are genuine but it isn't. it hides a definite racism and they do not find them beautiful, it's an ambiguousness of being fascinated with the difference and equally repulsed by the fact they cannot appreciate the difference. this is the secret for these "creeps." it's insulting and degrading but it's done in a very different and the opposite of obvious.

it's similar to how people liked to look at the elephant man, because they couldn't reconcile thier own ugliness inside of them with what they saw. it's all bigotry and their 'issues' or 'limitations' using others to work them out. that's why people end up feeling objectified.

Old 01-08-2010, 09:39 PM

1 posts, read 2,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaciers View Post
I attached a "sample" of Nice Asian bodies (and pls do not compare them to artificially enhanced and Photoshopped fake body/skin of western models.)

Glacier...

these women are not beautiful.. Firstly. the average asian woman does not look like that. second if asian women are so beautiful why are they undergoing surgery to get rid of the slantyness of their eyes?

why are japanese anima cartoons full of people with BIG ROUND EYES and not slanted?

THE AVERAGE ASIAN WOMAN IS NOT BEAUTIFUL.

these women are on a magazine cover.. they are full of makeup and photoshop.

Old 01-09-2010, 08:04 AM

241 posts, read 742,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbvnvnbv View Post
Glacier...

these women are not beautiful.. Firstly. the average asian woman does not look like that. second if asian women are so beautiful why are they undergoing surgery to get rid of the slantyness of their eyes?

why are japanese anima cartoons full of people with BIG ROUND EYES and not slanted?

Haha. I didn't see that post. I notice all the women he hand picked seem to have large breasts and look to be on the taller side. I tend to prefer slightly shorter, cuter women rather than tall and curvy, though I'm not really that picky. The former is what I think you'll mostly find over on this side of the world, at least in Japan. If I was into what Glacier posted, I would be quite frustrated here (Japan). I'd advise Latin Europe or Latin America, or any large American city, for that type of woman.

The big round eyes originated from very old American cartoons. The original Japanese cartoons copied this style. It's not related to an obsession with big eyes, or hatred of their own. Also, the average woman is not that beautiful, whether they're Asian or not. It's easy to pick out the nice looking ones over the Internet or through other media, then generalize that this ethnic group is more appealing as a whole.

Last edited by vaga bond; 01-09-2010 at 08:15 AM..

Old 01-09-2010, 10:05 PM

845 posts, read 2,326,631 times
Asian.

Old 01-09-2010, 11:28 PM

6,540 posts, read 12,032,561 times
Lately, I've really been into Asian women, especially Japanese and Korean. I think it is because I live in Japan. I'll have to disagree with some of the posts about the average Asian woman not being beautiful, but then again it's like they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The eyes of this beholder sees a large quantity of gorgeous women all over Japan, especially in Tokyo, but even in the suburban cities as well. I have never seen a large concentration of so many beautiful women at one time like I do here. I think that the large population of beautiful women sets the curve of "average" higher. What especially attracts me to Japanese women is the way they dress, and then their personalities add on to their sexiness.

Old 01-10-2010, 01:05 AM

241 posts, read 742,531 times
Well, I think it's safe to say the average woman over here is in better shape and better dressed than the average woman in a smaller US city, where people tend to be more overweight and dress more casually (unless they live in a big city). I agree, but I've become more picky about minor details about facial appearance. Like, some here seem to have much...rounder/larger heads or something. This is a type I'm not as interested in, especially if the rest of their body is very skinny.

Last edited by vaga bond; 01-10-2010 at 01:46 AM..

Old 01-20-2010, 04:19 PM

871 posts, read 1,630,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbvnvnbv View Post
Glacier...

hmm, are you sure you know what you are talking about? i know you "think" and assume you do but i'm sure you don't. LOL.

look at these asian anime vs white anime characters and tell me which looks more like an anime character. i can give you a clue. yeah, it's asians, that's because anime characters are not exactly based off of caucasians totally as your "ego" assumes.

it's an entitlement that allows whites to assume a racist mindframe toward others. it's also even "technically", i repeat "technically" erroneous belief that caucasian features means someone is attractive versus someone with 'slanty' eyes. only an igoramus with no understanding of what beauty is would assume that. Uh, sorry to burst your bubble but there are plenty of whites who are ugly and they don't have slanted eyes or asian features. duh.

Why don't you try a simple experiment, take a note of all the people you see tomorrow and let me know if they are all attractive or not ugly because they have round eyes and a bigger nose. I'm amazed at the racism whites can continue and be allowed to spew and no one challenges the absurd lies that keep being reiterated as if they are facts. why is it i'm the only one around here that calls out this white elephant and cognitive dissonance?

why are men like johnny depp and brad pitt so loved by women but not some overly round person like your typical high school jock not the ideal? if being the 'MOST' white was the epitomy of attractiveness, why is it i see mostly exotic people touted as most attractive moreso than your typical redneck looks?? hmmm??? PLEASE ANSWER, if you can. Never thought of that did ya??.. no, of course not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msUiG9oR5nA&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeamzkeJBwA&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEpM4aiED6A&fmt=18

Quote:
this is a common misconception that anime characters are "white" and they aren't and i've tried to make that point before. they are just surrealist asian characters.

some anime does have distinct white characters but most of them are not, they are just a mutant fantasy based more on asians with all colors natural or otherwise hair and eyes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World