U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 10:45 PM

2,541 posts, read 10,675,586 times

Advertisements

At the very moment the dominant culture is the European/american (which is basically european)

Orientals, hispanics, and everyone else is trying to emulate the european ways, mannerism, fashions, standards of living

Go to japan, how does everyone dress, are they all wearing judo gis

NO

With that said, European Women are the standard bearer in the world today

The Euro figure is the sort after figure

That pic of the asian girl is basically the asian girl trying to look white

So I say the most beautiful women are from Europe

Anyone who disagrees is really being stubborn
Rate this post positively

Old 07-06-2008, 11:25 PM

5,460 posts, read 8,631,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Chutzpah View Post

To say the Asian girl in the pic is "an asian girl trying to look white" is sheer presumption. There are some Asians who are half Asian. I still stand by my opinion that there are beautiful, ugly, and in-between women regardless of race. It has nothing to do with being stubborn. It has to do with personal preference.

Old 07-07-2008, 12:21 AM

3,469 posts, read 7,483,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Chutzpah View Post
At the very moment the dominant culture is the European/american (which is basically european)

Orientals, hispanics, and everyone else is trying to emulate the european ways, mannerism, fashions, standards of living

Go to japan, how does everyone dress, are they all wearing judo gis

NO

With that said, European Women are the standard bearer in the world today

The Euro figure is the sort after figure

Just because the current beauty standard is very narrow and based upon European ideals doesn't mean that women from other races aren't as beautiful. It's a matter of broadening your perspective. A "different" kind of beauty can be refreshing and intriguing to some people.
Just because Asian countries embrace modern grooming and styles doesn't mean they are trying to look white...there's a lot of influence of fashion that comes from Asia anyway.

I don't think either continent has hotter women...it's a matter of personal taste. Beauty is subjective in many ways.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:26 PM

266 posts, read 1,156,746 times
Another brain numbing thread for the intellectually challenged audience.

Old 11-14-2008, 02:06 AM

11 posts, read 31,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galloway View Post
Pfft wtf is that crap!!!!!!! this just goes to show that asian women are so ugly that you cant even find a hot one on the internet. But seriously if i was gonna post a picture of a hot asian i wouldn't choose that one.

I know this asian don't have fully developed body but i personally like her so i chose her pics to post here. Don't be ignorant, there are SOOOOO MANY Gorgeous and VERY sexy Asian women (Asian women ACTUALLY have the SEXIEST BODY SHAPE you'll ever see esp. Thai women, Filipina women, and Japanese women- do your search), Many asian women are extremely attractive, just do many searches on asian celebrities in Asia. I.E. search for Thai celebrities, Japanese celebrities, Filipina celebrities, Stars in China, Korea and so on. There are also quite alot of Very beautiful everyday women in different asian countries.

Last edited by Administrator; 01-08-2014 at 05:41 PM.. Reason: pics deleted

Old 11-14-2008, 02:25 AM

11 posts, read 31,245 times
P.S. And the thing is Most beautiful asian celebrities are natural beauty unlike most good-looking white celebrities whose attractiveness is mostly a result of wearing lots of make up and photoshopping of glamour pics and other artificial enchancements. Do search on "celebrities with out make up" and you'll discover the truth about Hollywood/western incredible celeb make over. Most celebrities in the west look 3-10 times less attractive in their natural state.

See that one asian woman you implied as ugly (and this one i posted too) are not wearing make up and then you'll compare them to a white celeb with western make over.

Too much ignorance about Asian Beauty and too much deception about White beauty.

Old 11-14-2008, 10:09 AM

42,661 posts, read 78,542,838 times
Go to an Asian country, and check into the local youth hostel, and watch the Western traveling girls wandering and out. You will be amazed at how ugly they are. Grotesque hair, pasty blemished complexion, poor posture, goofy costumes, loud and obnoxious. Then go out in the street and look at the Asian women.

Old 11-15-2008, 03:19 PM

432 posts, read 1,553,890 times
There are Beautiful People everywhere!!

Old 11-15-2008, 08:44 PM

356 posts, read 217,834 times
Hands down

Last edited by Mike from back east; 12-24-2009 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: Do not post copyrighted images

Old 11-15-2008, 08:56 PM

4,113 posts, read 7,890,117 times
I say Asia. There is alot of beautiful women in Japan, Korea, the Phillipines, India, all over the Middle East, and other Asian countries. Regardless of continent or country, their are beautiful women everywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World