Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2009, 03:08 AM

1,149 posts, read 5,622,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
Asians are just super sexy...Europeans are better than North Americans...but Asians were always the hottest by far. Plus Asians are still sexy as they get older...
What is a North American?

Old 01-07-2009, 01:38 PM

378 posts, read 623,502 times
Europe.

Old 01-11-2009, 11:12 PM

943 posts, read 777,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by internat View Post
What is a North American?
Canadian, American, and Mexican women....

Old 01-12-2009, 01:46 AM

16,401 posts, read 30,817,718 times
I'd go with European women, but don't get me wrong I think asian women can be hot too.

but sorry, I have to stick with my latinas down here in Miami though

Old 01-12-2009, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moionfire View Post
Canadian, American, and Mexican women....
Exactly, all nationalities with people of very varied looks.

Old 01-12-2009, 11:14 AM

136 posts, read 489,929 times
Cool I win...

In this case, only beggars get to choose - sucks for all of you! I'll take a blonde Swedish girl and a Thai girl on each arm, thanks. Oh, and while you're at it, throw in a long-legged Jamaican girl and a brown-eyed girl from Mexico!

By the way, this thread is ridiculous. I think that no race of women (AS A WHOLE GROUP) are superior to the other, because each clearly have their attributes and disadvantages (I'd list them and I think most of you would agree, but don't want to bore you all like this thread did to me), both physical, cultural, and temperment-wise. I've seen some Asian women that made me want to run for the hills, and women like that from other races too.

Old 01-13-2009, 10:59 PM

42 posts, read 105,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwarky View Post
I choose Asian women too! However, I often feel they are out of my league.
How are they out of your league? If you're good looking, Asian girls shouldn't be out of your league. If you aren't, then good looking white girls should be even more out of your league.

Old 01-14-2009, 01:06 AM

5,022 posts, read 7,432,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Chutzpah View Post
At
That pic of the asian girl is basically the asian girl trying to look white

So I say the most beautiful women are from Europe

Anyone who disagrees is really being stubborn
Ok i know lots of asian girls (see below re the subject) and yes they do like to look white, but american and european influence has got nothing to do with it.
They like to look white for much the same reason an american or european likes to get a sun tan and look brown. It makes you stand out a bit and look a bit different to every other person.

Back to the subject, i am married to a Korean National, so the answer is of course Asian!

Old 01-14-2009, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsa1775 View Post
They like to look white for much the same reason an american or european likes to get a sun tan and look brown.
True, bur if you consider only the last few centuries the trend to look tan is actually quite recent.

Whites, on the other hand, do not undergo operations to look less East Asian (Mongoloid) - which reminds me of the movie "Die Another Day".

Old 01-15-2009, 02:16 AM

6 posts, read 10,266 times
So are you insinuating that Asians who alter their looks want to look more Caucasian? That's a popular ignorant stereotype about Asians. Perhaps that's true to many Asians who were raised in western soceities where white beauty is the standard and promoted in the media. In short, they are white-washed. But in Asia, that's not the case with the MAJORITY of women. Most westerns are ignorant about asians and societies they are full of stereotypes.

Majority of women in ASIA don't want to look Caucasian. In Asia ideal woman is Very feminine women. Caucasian women look quite manly in appearance and manners to asians. If you bring a beautiful white woman in asia and get next to beautiful asian woman the white girl would look like a shemale.

*Majority* of men and women in Asia like very feminine women- in looks and manners. For most, White women are not their idea of ideal feminine woman. Asian countries with people who idealized whites are the colonized ones. If you think about it, there are quite a lot of white men who have great interest (or maybe we call it fascination) and prefer asian women when most white societies were not colonized by Asians and white media is not being bombarded with asian beauty. Btw, even asian men in western countries many more prefer asian women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.