U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2009, 02:17 AM

6 posts, read 8,722 times

Advertisements

MAJORITY OF WOMEN IN ASIA DON'T WANT TO BECOME WHITE WOMEN AS WE DONT WANT TO BE QUITE MANLY. Caucasian features and manners are more fit more males than females. Asian beauty and manners are more feminine and lady-like: Myspace.com - ~Asian Angels~ Photo Albums

MySpace.com - ~Asian Angels~ - 24 - Female - www.myspace.com/426126736

Read below the stereotypes vs. facts.

So Many Have Plastic Surgery (many of these are the Koreans, the other ethinicities most women don’t like/do plastic surgery and majority cant afford it, Using whitening creams to look White (For The Ones Who Idealized Fair Skin They Desire A Fine Whiteness Like That Of other Asian Women have naturally Not The Kind Of pasty Paleness/whiteness type Of Caucasian Women Actually- Fair asian women have a real white shade and it looks attractive and clear, Wanting To Look Caucasian (Most of us Prefer "Balanced" Features Not "Extreme" Features I.E. The Ones with flat nose Who Get Plastic Surgery To Make Their Nose Taller Only Wants A little Taller Nose the perfect cute medium size (or shorter nose) other asians have naturally Not A Nose As Tall As Of White Women's We Think It's Manly Nose, The Ones In East Asia who have chinky eyes Who Make Their Eyes Bigger Don't Make Them As Big As A White Girl's Eyes (we find large eyes vulgar just like in Anime), They Make Them little bigger like the natural bigger eyes other many east asians naturally have or Almond Eyes Closer To Southeast asian Women's Eyes (Thai, Filipinas, Vietnamese ), Sporting Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes Is More On A Fashion Style in countries like Japan (not sure about asian women in the west) To Look "Different and Hip" (You Know That A Lot Of Japanese Girls Have Odd Style They Want To Look Outrageous; but others who prefers blonde hair doesn’t mean they want to look White they just want to have blonde hair but not white woman face which is quite manly looking with harder bone structure and blue eyes but still asiatic shaped eyes not large white eyes), Most Do Not Dye Their Hair Blonde Or Wear Blue Contacts Tho)."

Last edited by Illumination; 01-15-2009 at 02:26 AM..
Rate this post positively

Old 01-15-2009, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumination View Post
MAJORITY OF WOMEN IN ASIA DON'T WANT TO BECOME WHITE WOMEN AS WE DONT WANT TO BE QUITE MANLY. Caucasian features and manners are more fit more males than females. Asian beauty and manners are more feminine and lady-like: Myspace.com - ~Asian Angels~ Photo Albums

MySpace.com - ~Asian Angels~ - 24 - Female - www.myspace.com/426126736

Read below the stereotypes vs. facts.

So Many Have Plastic Surgery (many of these are the Koreans, the other ethinicities most women don’t like/do plastic surgery and majority cant afford it, Using whitening creams to look White (For The Ones Who Idealized Fair Skin They Desire A Fine Whiteness Like That Of other Asian Women have naturally Not The Kind Of pasty Paleness/whiteness type Of Caucasian Women Actually- Fair asian women have a real white shade and it looks attractive and clear, Wanting To Look Caucasian (Most of us Prefer "Balanced" Features Not "Extreme" Features I.E. The Ones with flat nose Who Get Plastic Surgery To Make Their Nose Taller Only Wants A little Taller Nose the perfect cute medium size (or shorter nose) other asians have naturally Not A Nose As Tall As Of White Women's We Think It's Manly Nose, The Ones In East Asia who have chinky eyes Who Make Their Eyes Bigger Don't Make Them As Big As A White Girl's Eyes (we find large eyes vulgar just like in Anime), They Make Them little bigger like the natural bigger eyes other many east asians naturally have or Almond Eyes Closer To Southeast asian Women's Eyes (Thai, Filipinas, Vietnamese ), Sporting Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes Is More On A Fashion Style in countries like Japan (not sure about asian women in the west) To Look "Different and Hip" (You Know That A Lot Of Japanese Girls Have Odd Style They Want To Look Outrageous; but others who prefers blonde hair doesn’t mean they want to look White they just want to have blonde hair but not white woman face which is quite manly looking with harder bone structure and blue eyes but still asiatic shaped eyes not large white eyes), Most Do Not Dye Their Hair Blonde Or Wear Blue Contacts Tho)."
The urls wont post properly.

Just copy and paste to the address bar the links above starting from http and ending in 426126736 (connect the separate numbers, just like this>>> 426126736)

Old 01-15-2009, 03:08 AM

Allow me to dispel more of your western ignorant and narrow-minded stereotypes of us Asian people and our cultures.

The Truth Is, Most Negative Opinions About Asian Women Coming From A Western Person Are Due To Ignorance. That's Why We Hear More Unflattering Comments To Asian Women Than To White Girls. Things Like Ugly (just like there are many ugly, there are also so many very beautiful women in Asia, Smelly and Dirty (many women (and men) in asia are VERY hygienic FYI- the most hygienic ppl in the world are asians), eats dogs and other gross dirty creatures (too ridiculous- most do not, actually many love to eat healthy and clean foods like vegetables and fruits), Slutty (in asia so mnay are not), Sex workers (majority are not), Mail order brides ( most are not), Users/manipulative/and golddigger(many are, many others are not- pretty much the same with other races of women, you just meet more asian who are like these maybe cos you target them), Docile (ya many are still docile but many also are not we demand respect and reciprocation- no need to be a feminist), Tranny (ahaha extremely small percentage).

Old 01-15-2009, 03:21 AM

Another Truth Exposed. A Lot Of Asian Women Have Class. In General, Women In Asia Are More Conservative Than Women In The West. The Classiest Women Are In Asia. The Overwhelming Majority in each asian country Do Not Work As Sex Workers Either. That's one of the most ignorant and dumb stereotypes some westerns have about asian women. If the majority work in sex industry it would be a record in the Guinness Book of World Records! Those who work in sex industry do it out of desperation and necessity. I know therer are quite a lot of women in the west who work as strippers and hookers cos it’s easy money and cos Hollywood glamorize the sex industry making it not that cheap and degrading to women anymore.

Also, Most Women In *Asia* Do Not Reveal Too Much Skin Or Dress Up And Act Like Sluts In Public. I Find Most Women There Dress Up And Behave More Modest Compared To Women In The West. I Cannot Say The Same About Asians Who are raised In The West.

Finally, when it comes to sexual partners. Women in asia are more conservative with the number of their sex partners. In sex surveys in Asian countries from East asia to Southeast asia the average number of sexual partners of women in their lifetime is 1-3 while still some percentage still save themselves for marriage. Sex surveys in the U.S. it says the average number of sex partners of women is 6.

Old 01-15-2009, 03:39 AM

11 posts, read 31,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GovernmentMan View Post
How are they out of your league? If you're good looking, Asian girls shouldn't be out of your league. If you aren't, then good looking white girls should be even more out of your league.
Not true. I find most asian women don't go for Black guys. On the other hand, quite a lot of white women like Black guys Even the goodlooking blondes dig cool or loaded Black guys i.e. are Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer, Tiger woods Dutch wife, Sienna Miller, black athletes', rappers' gfs/wives etc. etc. Blondes are easy for black guys and definitely they are not out of league of Black guys they have a thing for them. Ever heard of Black fetish white women are known to have? White guys are getting jealous of this fact.

Old 01-15-2009, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by internat View Post
True, bur if you consider only the last few centuries the trend to look tan is actually quite recent.
And why's that? It's because people are now more illuminated than in the past. lol Many people in the world including the White people themselves now found out the Truth that pasty white skin is actually unattractive and not the ideal skin color. Having some color is better in most cases.

Speaking of "whiteness". Historically, Chinese and Japanese exalted "whiteness" before whitey came on the scene. There are many white East asians and their whiteness is a fine whiteness version- attractive and clear skin not pasty white and unclear skin like caucasians. (check out the links i provided above with hundreds of pics of Asian women). In general, asian women have better skin than white women. Most white women celebrities with clear unblemished skin quality and fine whiteness shade their pics are airbrushed. Some whites imply that the use of umbrellas is to emulate whites,they are mistaken. Asian whiteness is older than whitey.

Asians come in many different colors- white, yellow, light tan, medium tan, dark tan.

Old 01-15-2009, 02:20 PM

444 posts, read 1,062,072 times
I am a caucasian female but I think Asian women are. Why? Their high cheek bones.^_^

Old 01-15-2009, 06:25 PM

42 posts, read 98,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaciers View Post
Not true. I find most asian women don't go for Black guys. On the other hand, quite a lot of white women like Black guys Even the goodlooking blondes dig cool or loaded Black guys i.e. are Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer, Tiger woods Dutch wife, Sienna Miller, black athletes', rappers' gfs/wives etc. etc. Blondes are easy for black guys and definitely they are not out of league of Black guys they have a thing for them. Ever heard of Black fetish white women are known to have? White guys are getting jealous of this fact.
I see. I assumed you where white.

Old 01-16-2009, 06:26 PM

3 posts, read 10,738 times
In my country many girls try to look white,but i'm not(I love tan)
I think because of social trend,people in my country belived that
who have white skin it mean that person is rich people.Why?
Because it's sunshine and very hot here (all year).If you white it mean you work in the office
as white collar,you have a car or everythings that keep you away from sunlight.
Many beauty products promoted the advertisings that if you white you are beautiful.
I think this is very bad trend.
So,we were born with tan skin but we wannna white.
Unlike western people,you were born white but you wanna tan.

I live in Thailand,many local woman here very beautiful. (dark hair,beautiful brown eyes)

Sorry for my gramma,I hope you understand my post.

Last edited by Nalin_p; 01-16-2009 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: Editing wrong vocab.

Old 01-16-2009, 07:46 PM

3,469 posts, read 7,488,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalin_p View Post
In my country many girls try to look white,but i'm not(I love tan)
I think because of social trend,people in my country belived that
who have white skin it mean that person is rich people.Why?
Because it's sunshine and very hot here (all year).If you white it mean you work in the office
as white collar,you have a car or everythings that keep you away from sunlight.
Many beauty products promoted the advertisings that if you white you are beautiful.
I think this is very bad trend.
So,we were born with tan skin but we wannna white.
Unlike western people,you were born white but you wanna tan.

I live in Thailand,many local woman here very beautiful. (dark hair,beautiful brown eyes)

Sorry for my gramma,I hope you understand my post.
It used to be that way for white people in western countries also, but now having a tan sort of implies you are rich, because you have the time/money to vacation (or to fake and bake, haha).
I think any skin tone can be nice!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.