Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2009, 06:12 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,984,345 times

Advertisements

thats a difficult question, certainly beautiful women in both places.
i generally prefer asian and black women over white gals. so id vote asia.

but as we all know the outside wrapper can be beautiful, factor in the attitude and dare i say the positive drops to the negative digits very rapidly.

Old 02-20-2009, 08:24 AM

418 posts, read 1,280,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutre View Post
I have. I was two weeks in Sweden.
I LOVE Stockholm... and Helsinki, I spent more time in Helsinki actually..

Scandinavian women are beautiful.. and it was nice to see so many healthy people... even the older women looked good (I was 19 when I was there, and thought I was in heaven LOL.. 28 now).

The pale skin is nice... so many US girls fake bake, and I prefer the pale skin. My girlfriend used to tan though and she looked very good actually, she has an exotic look to her, irish/scottish and mixed with native american. Glad she quit though cuz now she has beautiful porcelean skin.

Asian girls are also very beautiful, its the exotic eyes and the hair... and they are so petite.

Luckily all the qualities i'm looking for my girl has =) thats right eveyrone be jealous

Old 05-02-2009, 11:54 PM
jsn

1 posts, read 5,322 times
asians, asians are flexible can look good in their own style, or they can be as much beautiful if trying to look different. I have ex girlfriends who are caucasians and asians. Appearance wise asians have the advantage, but i give blacks and caucasians a thumbs up for their buttocks, but i rather spend my effort to an asian girl. Asian's soft skin, nice hair, nice nose, nice armpit, nice hands and feet, less body hair, they don't really smell, personality, attitude, most of them are not biased, private parts are better looking, fun. This is just me i think but i based all of these from my experience.

Old 05-03-2009, 12:06 AM
ako

140 posts, read 337,631 times
Asians, but Europeans would definitely be second

Old 05-03-2009, 12:16 AM

129 posts, read 555,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
This must be one of those shapeless, non-hot, Asian women you're talking about.

she is not asian you liar she is ahalf cast she is euroasian half half. the european genes give the better breasts.

Old 05-03-2009, 12:23 AM

129 posts, read 555,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ako View Post
Asians, but Europeans would definitely be second
European women are alot better. its only cause most americans cannot get a european woman, there the ones who say asian.
as european women are too good and they are a class above you vain americans and find americans ugly as do many asian women too and run a mile from vain american men . ive been told this by quite a few european and asian women.

Old 05-03-2009, 01:05 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,593,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anushapathiranasilva View Post
Definitely , I d vote for Asia.Ha ha....................Have n't you seen AISHWARYA RAI? She is one of the most beautiful women in the wold. She is so hot......................Try to find details about Bipasha Basu and Mallika Sherawat in GOOGLE .You will be really amazed.Asian beauty is unmatched........
You realize many of the Bollywood stars are half-European (albeit not Aishwarya Rai)?

Bollywood starlet Katrina Kaif was recently declared the hottest woman in the world by Stuff magazine. She has a white British mother, grew up in the UK, and doesn't speak Hindi as her native language. There are quite a few other Bollywood stars with European or white American parentage on either side. The 1950s Bollywood star Helen (amongst the most beautiful women to ever come out of India) had an Ashkenazic Jewish father who served in the British army during colonial times, and looked "typically Jewish". There are other examples.

Asia has its share of beautiful women (including those of all-Asian parentage) but Europe (and Latin America) are clearly better. This is a matter of opinion.

Old 05-03-2009, 01:26 AM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,531,629 times
There are lots of hot women all over the world. With that being said, i've noticed that Caucasian women don't age as gracefully overall, but there are exceptions. It is true that overall Asian women aren't as shapely though lots of Japanese women are very shapely and busty. If i wanna look for a 'hit-n-run' relationship, i will go with a European woman. If i want a keeper, i will go for an Asian woman.

Old 05-03-2009, 01:28 AM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,531,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcashley View Post
Russia...the young women are drop dead georgeous.
Yes, there are some hot hot Russian chicks!

Old 05-03-2009, 02:30 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,593,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLang View Post
There are lots of hot women all over the world. With that being said, i've noticed that Caucasian women don't age as gracefully overall, but there are exceptions. It is true that overall Asian women aren't as shapely though lots of Japanese women are very shapely and busty. If i wanna look for a 'hit-n-run' relationship, i will go with a European woman. If i want a keeper, i will go for an Asian woman.
Japan has the hottest women in Asia....but Spain and Italy beat it handily (as they beat any other country except for perhaps Argentina....and the majority of Argentines have ancestry from Spain, Italy, or both....)

French women also age very well -of course, if one is familiar with history and literature, they would know that Frenchmen have long had a MILF obsession, going back to the days of Balzac and Stendhal.

Asia has plenty of gorgeous women but its impossible to beat Southern Europe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World