Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2009, 03:54 AM

22 posts, read 57,599 times

Advertisements

i say ukraine and russian women, been there 4x in many cities
cant beat countries were ladies outnumber the guys!!
and yea more humble there, they know beautiful ladies dime a dozen there

Old 05-29-2009, 02:00 PM

14 posts, read 50,839 times
99% of asian girls are ****ing ugly. i see the chinese here omg they are so ugly loool.

Old 05-29-2009, 09:56 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,537,016 times
just added some new pics to my album. the best women on the planet of course! check them out!!

Old 06-04-2009, 03:21 PM

50 posts, read 100,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurekidd View Post
People, you are all being WAAAAAAAAY to picky here. US women, European women, Asian women, I love them all! Beauty is not a gift of ethnicity, it is unique to each woman. And in my opinion, looks aren't the only thing that lend beauty to a woman - her attitude is at least 50% of it. If she acts sexy, she is sexy!!!

Correct.

Old 10-13-2009, 12:14 AM

5,462 posts, read 9,636,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarch View Post
she is not asian you liar she is ahalf cast she is euroasian half half. the european genes give the better breasts.

Liar? Perhaps if you'd read my posts, you'd see that I stated that there are Asians of mixed race. The post was a reply to the person who thought Asians are shapeless and ugly. So what if she's mixed. She's still good looking and shapely. I also pointed out there are attractive women, average women, and ugly women in all races. The same for Europeans. But I don't think they have the market cornered on better breasts. There are also Europeans who are not so bountifully endowed. By the way, my wife is Asian, and I can assure you that she's very well built. No enhancements or body modifications. She's also naturally attractive and doesn't really need any makeup, although she does apply it moderately. Perhaps you didn't understand the point. It's a matter of personal preference as to who a person regards as hot or not. It doesn't mean that one race is hotter than another.

Old 10-13-2009, 01:30 AM

2,904 posts, read 6,916,828 times
I have to give respect to the Asian women but as someone who's spent time on both continents I'll give this to the European women. Both have their advantages but I find the Europeans a little more physically attractive. Especially women from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland have it going on lol. I think they're more down-to-Earth than women from Southern Europe. But for straight beauty it's hard to beat those Italian and Spanish women.

Old 10-13-2009, 01:32 AM

1,249 posts, read 2,695,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurekidd View Post
People, you are all being WAAAAAAAAY to picky here. US women, European women, Asian women, I love them all! Beauty is not a gift of ethnicity, it is unique to each woman. And in my opinion, looks aren't the only thing that lend beauty to a woman - her attitude is at least 50% of it. If she acts sexy, she is sexy!!!
Good for you This is the best post I have ever read because it is so true! Looks are most definitely NOT the only thing that determine a woman's beauty. I once went out on a date with a White woman who was attractive physically but she had some issues plus she smoked all the time. I'd never marry a smoker that's for sure. A woman's attitude and how she treats a man is VERY important. Some women who are not gorgeous on the outside can look great if they put a bathing suit on. I can say that because I've seen that. Like you said, if she acts sexy, she can really be sexy!! I get turned on also by someone who has a good heart. There are beautiful ladies in every country of this world and being single allows me to see and hang out with whomever I want to and I'm 31 and I'll be honest. It has not gotten old or boring yet. Not at all. In fact, I've been able to have the time to appreciate life much more as a result of my singleness. This is such a beautiful post I cannot even put it in words

Old 10-13-2009, 01:33 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
the women are the hottest where the boys are the most naughty. they attract each other.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:31 AM

6,467 posts, read 8,188,270 times
Scandinavian women are pretty, not so sure about females from the rest of Europe .

Old 10-13-2009, 04:47 AM

1,801 posts, read 3,554,526 times
I'm biased of course, but Europe has the hottest women and the hottest men. It's much more diverse than Asia (and I know Asian people are more diverse than they seem to us). Asian people have nice facial features but I still think Europe has the better-looking and sexier people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World