Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2009, 03:11 AM

895 posts, read 2,366,371 times

Advertisements

In Asia whites would not be classified as one "race". Northern europeans would be seperate from southern europeans, and celtic (usually red hair?) would probably also be in their own group. If we're talking about all of asia here, then thats the most diverse continent in the world, it has whites (russia and other former soviet countries are mostly white), arabs, south asians, south east asians, east asians, persians, jews etc.

Click my profile to see a picture of me (I'm japanese).

Old 10-20-2009, 09:26 AM

1,801 posts, read 3,554,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduardo983 View Post
Europe>>>> more flavors (brunettes, blondes, red-haired, etc)

Asian>>> all women look about the same.

In my opinion, the only Asian women that are attractive are Israeli (Jews) and Lebanese.
I mostly agree with you, although i wouldn't say only Jewish and Lebanese women are attractive regarding Asian women. As a matter of fact, I was thinking about "Asian" as in Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc. (I know I know: my mistake). And of course there are many attractive individuals in China, Japan, Korea, etc, as well, but yup, IMO ethnic European people (or should it be said white people as a whole?) are more diverse and that makes them more attractive in my eyes.

Old 11-30-2009, 01:38 PM

1 posts, read 3,080 times
EUROPE -------------> BEAUTY
ASIA----------------> CUTE

many europe girl has good boobs (big), beauty boobs, Asia Lack of Big Boobs, small or middle, but they are cute boobs!
asian girl body is look so smooth (with and without retouch), Europe girl body so sensual!

PROS ASIAN GIRL: big round eye, smooth skin (look like doll), thin lips, cute face and body, etc
PROS EUROPE GIRL: Sharp eye, sensual skin (so hot), thick lips, Sexy face and body, etc

about, asian look like the same, you false, if you see (I'm sorry doesn't mean I am racist ) Negro people, they look like the same, same black, same curly, but, they are different, and they are beauty...

I'm from indonesia = asian, that have a lot of culture, rich in diversity, skin colour, hair, voice, habbit, everything different, and yes, the girl also.. so, in a 1 country its so much different, the asian is not look like the same

It's different among them, different look also taste,

btw sorry my english not so fluenty, because my country have more than 10 language...

Old 11-30-2009, 02:15 PM

871 posts, read 1,631,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamseu View Post
PROS ASIAN GIRL: big round eye
PROS EUROPE GIRL: Sharp eye
i think your judgement is backward.

and asians don't have thin lips, a lot of europeans are known to have thin lips, sometimes very thin as to look cruel.

Last edited by rory00; 11-30-2009 at 02:31 PM..

Old 11-30-2009, 07:39 PM

1,465 posts, read 4,059,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwarky View Post
Overall, which continent has the hottest women, Europe or Asia? Why?
1) Ukraine
2) Ukraine
3) Ukraine

Old 11-30-2009, 10:29 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rory00 View Post
i think your judgement is backward.

and asians don't have thin lips, a lot of europeans are known to have thin lips, sometimes very thin as to look cruel.
Asia is so diverse. I think the OP was more referring to East/SE Asians, which fit the 'oriental mould.' Some Asians like Middle Easterners have larger eyes than Europeans, while of course Japanese will have smaller ones. Body shapes vary alot within Asian too, of course, but shorter statures are generally more common from Turkey to Japan.

Old 11-30-2009, 11:37 PM

871 posts, read 1,631,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Asia is so diverse. I think the OP was more referring to East/SE Asians, which fit the 'oriental mould.' Some Asians like Middle Easterners have larger eyes than Europeans, while of course Japanese will have smaller ones. Body shapes vary alot within Asian too, of course, but shorter statures are generally more common from Turkey to Japan.
middle-easterners are caucasian just as whites. why i mention it is he was comparing body types based on 'racial' stereotypes and middle-easterners have the same or similar body type of europeans. he mentioned asians as being 'cute' whereas 'europeans' more sensual or voluptuous. well, middle-easterners sure are not 'cute' but definitely more voluptuous or sensual. asians do not have rounder eyes overall than europeans. so his comparisons were not correct.

it gets a little confusing when you are talking about continents but the europe vs asia is denoting racial differences and middle-easterners and even turks are caucasian. i mean russians even live next to china but they are not asian.

Old 12-01-2009, 06:38 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rory00 View Post
middle-easterners are caucasian just as whites. why i mention it is he was comparing body types based on 'racial' stereotypes and middle-easterners have the same or similar body type of europeans. he mentioned asians as being 'cute' whereas 'europeans' more sensual or voluptuous. well, middle-easterners sure are not 'cute' but definitely more voluptuous or sensual. asians do not have rounder eyes overall than europeans. so his comparisons were not correct.

it gets a little confusing when you are talking about continents but the europe vs asia is denoting racial differences and middle-easterners and even turks are caucasian. i mean russians even live next to china but they are not asian.
Yes of course. But an Italian or a Turk will also have quite a different average body shape to say a Swede. They tend to be stockier and probably have more in common with someone from China than Sweden in terms of average height etc.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:45 AM

1,476 posts, read 1,776,222 times
Latin America.

Old 12-01-2009, 03:16 PM

187 posts, read 636,167 times
there is a saying in german language:"do not discuss taste"because the discussion is endless and does not make too much sense.What is hot for me,is not hot for you and viceversa.people are different and their taste is different.My friend saw a man and she found him so hot,i found him not,because i am atracted only from tall and very tall men and this one was not my taste.

Compare women from asia to europe is like compare pears with apples.Many germans find asia women hot and they marry many asia women,but some does not even want to hear of them and find them totally unactractive not only as exterior,but also from temperate.Like i said,taste should not be discussed...make no sense..and everywhere are beautiful women on this world..and for everybody's taste...in fact all the women have something beautiful!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World