Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 12:11 AM

3,467 posts, read 8,120,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaciers View Post
I attached a "sample" of Nice Asian bodies (and pls do not compare them to artificially enhanced and Photoshopped fake body/skin of western models.)
Dude, if you think those photos are au naturale, then you are naive. Those photos get edited too, and I see makeup on everyone of those girls. Just because it is neutral colors doesn't mean they have no makeup on .
I would probaboy add that plastic surgery is availble to them too...if you think Asian celebs aren't getting boob jobs and lip injections like American ones, then again I say you're naive.

I don't think models and celebrities represent a whole population anyway...they are always going to be better looking.

Old 11-16-2008, 12:12 AM

61,289 posts, read 87,110,328 times
wherever they have the most naughty boys, hot women and naughty boys like each other.
like ham and eggs.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:55 AM

11 posts, read 34,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
Dude, if you think those photos are au naturale, then you are naive. Those photos get edited too, and I see makeup on everyone of those girls. Just because it is neutral colors doesn't mean they have no makeup on .
I would probaboy add that plastic surgery is availble to them too...if you think Asian celebs aren't getting boob jobs and lip injections like American ones, then again I say you're naive.

I don't think models and celebrities represent a whole population anyway...they are always going to be better looking.
Ifever there was editing done in any of the pics it's obviously a minor editing compared to glamour photos in the west which are airbrushed and photoshopped much. Look up for asian celebs, the glamour photos in Asia don't look artificial like the glamour photos in the west. The celebs have natural look or close to natural look. And most wear very thin make up and neutral colors so that means that's almost like how they look like even without make up, not much different. Most (not all) good-looking asian women look good with or without make up. I find, generally, actually asian face don't look good with much make up.

Unlike celebrities in the west they wear thick make up. Like i have mentioned earlier, search for "celebs without make up" and you'll discover the truth about hollywood/western incredible celeb make over. Almost all celebs in the west look 3-10 times less attractive in theri natural state. Even the ones who wear thin make up and look great look about 3 times less attractive in theri natural state. Those asian models i chose obviously don't have fake boobs. There are some asian celebrities/regular women who have breast implants but there are way more western celebs/regular women with breast implants. And no, lip injection is uncommon in Asia. Asian women have full lips compared to white women. Many asian women have natural full lips while the ones without have cute lips and don't do lip injection.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:06 AM

Quote:

Off course not most asian women are good-looking like the asian celebrities but there are many regular women in different countries in Asia who are close and some even more beautiful than the celebrities. You can see them in colleges, parties, malls, restaurants, streets,etc. Many other pretty girls don’t pursue career in entertainment for different reasons i..e. coming from a very conservative family, parents wanting them to pursue more sophisticated career, don’t have acting/singing talent, private people, they themselves want to pursue more worthwhile career.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:08 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,397,150 times
I liked the women in Spain, Italy, Malta, Greece, and Israel. Some middle eastern and Indian women are also beautiful. Some Asian women are also beautiful. It's a matter of personal preference.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:09 AM

Quote:

Yeah, and people should know almost all white celebrities don't look good with out make up and all the other artificial enhancements. You'll be shock when you see soooo many of these hailed beautiful white women how they really look like. I want to post links here of celebrities wihtout make up but the mod might delete them. So just google.

So many regular eevryday women in the west wear make up too and a lot are caked up with make up. Most (not all) women in Asia wear thin or dont wear make up. There are many more natural beauty you'll see in Asia.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:14 AM

321 posts, read 1,094,979 times
The question in another way: fair-haired or dark-haired girls?

Old 11-16-2008, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian/SWE View Post
How many are Real blondes? Too many brunettes bleaching their hair blondes.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian/SWE View Post
Also that way you are excluding the dark-haired white women which compose the majority of white women population.

Old 11-16-2008, 12:52 PM

2,079 posts, read 4,938,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwarky View Post
Overall, which continent has the hottest women, Europe or Asia? Why?
Neither. Every continent has beautiful or "hot" women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World