Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 06:04 AM

51 posts, read 80,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by City of Rain View Post
marbella? im going there in 4 days!

ive never been there before please tell me whats so good about it!!

to the TC: ive only been to southern france (and monaco) and its a beautiful area.. Nice and Cannes are both beautiful cities (though id choose Nice cause its bigger with more things going on).. Monaco is way too expensive, though.. but its nice for a 1 day visit if you stay in Nice!! (about a 30 min drive, i think)
Bummer, sorry, I missed your post.

Marbella tops:
Nikki Beach,
Eat in Puerto Banus
Club at Olivia Valere.

Look them up and you'll understand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2009, 11:33 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,697,415 times
Sardinia, it's a fantastic island.

Old 08-06-2009, 10:47 PM

261 posts, read 667,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
I've been looking for different beach resorts in Spain, France and other areas in the Med and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for a week or two trip?

I'm in my early 30's and am looking for more of a single scene than a family one, but am not into overdone excessively touristy places.
I was in marseille a few years back, its not a bad place. Tonnes of single, beaches. Marseille has clubs, beaches so it the hottest place in france but hotels are overpriced and run down city in general.

Last edited by Cornerguy1; 08-07-2009 at 08:37 PM.. Reason: spare us the details of your sex life
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World