Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 10:46 AM

18,700 posts, read 42,029,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEATTLEtoSHERIDANbound View Post
Yeah I was awakened at 2:30 am..but since my first day isn't until tomorrow I can nap my way today as my last day of freedom before I start at the VA.
Hello SHERIDAN, nice to meet cha!
I was at the VA on Friday. Should have waited to come to town this week.

I don't much like towns, so I avoid them as much as I can. On Friday, I slipped in the North end of town, turned up Fort Rd. Visited the VA. Went back down Fort Rd. Turned left and jumped on the Highway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2011, 05:55 AM

26 posts, read 51,181 times
I am just up the road on Main street at one of the local motels so my ride to work and back is maybe 2 miles.
My goal is to make the food at the VA look better ,taste better, smell better and possibly make it more homemade from-scratch with less packaged/canned ingredients and more flavor...something my great-grandmother might have whipped up using what she had on hand on the farm and had to feed her 12 kids and the rest of the seasonal workers ...

Old 02-14-2011, 08:30 AM

18,700 posts, read 42,029,812 times
Good luck on your first day!

When you meet Debbie you'll love her. Wonderful person that is very down to earth and straight forward.

Old 02-17-2011, 06:50 AM

Post almost done with the first week...

Thanks! We are almost done with the orientation and on Friday I will meet all the staff ...I have met my New Boss and she's laid back so I think we will be on the same page when it comes to management styles.

Old 04-20-2011, 06:34 PM

3 posts, read 4,907 times
I am very late to this conversation, but I wanted to be sure you got the information you wanted, if you hadn't already.

The culinary school the others are referring to is called the Wyoming Culinary Institute, and it is located on Sheridan Avenue, between Creekside Lane and Riverside Street.

It is open for lunch on Thursdays and Fridays 11:30 - 2, and for supper - same days - 5:30 - 8.

Welcome to Wyoming in general and Sheridan in particular.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:35 PM

So I have been here for almost 90 days..I will be leaving the motel as I have found a local person who is willing to rent a furnished two bedroom home incl...all utilities included (with washer and dryer/ DISH all channels) for $600 bucks a month and no deposit or first/last..how cool is that?
BUT...
I will be glad when the snow stops and it decides that it is really spring so I can meet some nice people and go shopping to Billings with a local BFF!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming