Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2007, 11:45 PM

2 posts, read 4,704 times

Advertisements

On December 8th, 2003 I was driving a KIA RIO, had a head-on collision, the air-bag & seat-belt didn't function. I was immediately in a 2&1/2 month comma, when I woke up I was told I have 2 FRACTURED FEAMERS, 2 SHATTERED KNEECAPS,A BROKEN ANKEL AND A TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury). I am the father of 4 wonderful young-ones, the two boys are ages 4&9, the two girls are ages 8&7. There mother says I died in the accident and we are in the process of getting a divorce.(be cause I guess I'm "not the man she married"
I am looking for a god pice of acerage for multiple reasons. 1. to get closer to my 4, so I can see them more. 2. build a shop/Appartment so I can make my Batchler degreee in fisheries &wildlife Bilogy productive, by creating a trout trout-fish farm. 3. let my 4 know I'm STILL ALIVE.

Can any one helpe me find the best & least expencive land to open my Fish Farm? My 4 still live in Casper!

Last edited by Yac; 11-01-2007 at 10:21 AM.. Reason: phone number removed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2007, 01:59 PM

592 posts, read 2,243,056 times
jtesky, do a web search for wyodex and then go to their real estate listings. You should be able to find out what is out there.

Last edited by Yac; 11-03-2007 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: link to a realtor site removed

Old 11-01-2007, 03:15 PM

1,466 posts, read 4,055,264 times
I am not sure where to direct you...

But I just wanted to give you a great big hug :::::::::::::::hugs::::::::::::::

I am so sorry for your traumatic experience I can't imagine how you are feeling... Best of luck to you...

Old 11-01-2007, 07:37 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,232,433 times
jtesky.... You may want to have a look at Lone Wolf Ranch (about 25 miles North East of Cheyenne). They are 35-40 acre lots and pretty flat, which might be good for a fishery. Fairly inexpensive and no covenants either.

God Bless!

Last edited by Yac; 11-03-2007 at 09:20 AM.. Reason: link to a realtor site removed

Old 11-01-2007, 08:00 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,038,378 times
jtesky,

Kudo's for "Keep on trying". What the hell else can a person do? I admire your drive.

I'm not familiar with Cheyenne area on doing what you want to do. But think about this. Do you want a fish farm to sell fish to local markets, or do you want to raise fish to stock ponds for all to enjoy? If it's the later, we have a wonderful hatchery up here by Sheridan Wyoming. It's out by Story.

Wonderful area. Easy living. The pay isn't what you'd probably respect elsewhere, but the rewards are fantastic. Stock the streams, the ponds, the lakes, my pond. hahahahaha

Really. I think you would do well with the Fish and Game and have a wonderful life up here. Check into it!

Old 11-02-2007, 12:29 AM

2 posts, read 4,704 times
MY COLLISSION JUST OUT (NE) OF NIDWEST ON MY WAY TO SHERIDAN TO TRY TO SHERIDAN BROKER A DEAL BETWEEN A OIL& GAS CO. LAND OWNERS TO BENIFICALY DRIL A COALBED METHANE WELL, BENIFICAL FOR ALL, LAND OWNERS,CO.,USA, & ENVIROMENT! MY "SOON-TO-BE-X" & I BOUGHT A HOUSE IN CASPER 1 WEEK BEFORE MY COLLISION(4mo AFTER MY YOUNGEST WAS BORN!
I AM SLOWLY GETTING BACK ALL MY FUNCTIONS(MY GOAL IS TO GET BETTER TAN I WAS BEFORE THE ACCIDENT, BUT IT I AM NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR THE MOTHER OF MY 4 WONDERFULL-ONES, THEY STILL THINK DAD IS ALIVE)!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming