Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2008, 02:24 PM

1,466 posts, read 4,055,498 times

Advertisements

CLOUDFISH! My goodness those shots are absolutely awesome!!!
I love them all!!!!

WyattE...
LOL It is a beautiful place!
I wish it would have worked out that we can rent here more longer term, cause it really is a beautiful place on this ranch... but the ranch lady here has made it clear she wants us to go, and isn't going to rent out the trailer again... she is kind of a hermit....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2008, 02:33 PM

Here are some vacation pics from a few years back, this is in 2006 when we were coming over to see if we wanted to move out to Wyoming... we stopped through yellowstone and the tetons... I will also include one picture of the snake river bridge we saw in Idaho just for kicks lol, cause I love that picture...

Enjoy...

The snake river bridge in Idaho lol..

Tetons (nothing like cloudfish's pictures though lol )

I forget what lake this is, I wanna say Jenny lake off the top of my head?

Big old Male Buffalo right in front of Old Faithful lodge, I took a quick picture and did not leave my seat in front of old faithful lol... an older gentleman tried to walk right up to it! I cannot believe how crazy some people are! lol..

Yellowstone pics (I have hundreds, but only a few uploaded to photobucket... but I will share the few I have)

The Canyon at Yellowstone

Last edited by Kristynwy; 03-26-2008 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: grammar errors lol

Old 03-26-2008, 02:43 PM

540 posts, read 1,909,833 times
what type of camera do you use and what's the mega pixels on it? Those pics are amazing also!
My dream is to live in Wyoming or Montana, but I'm not sure if it will ever happen. I hope dreams do come true.

Old 03-26-2008, 02:47 PM

Well the camera I have is a click and shoot... but it has some professional options on it...
The model of camera I have is a Canon Powershot A610. I haven't done it yet, but you can buy a waterproof case for this model, and I am almost 100% sure you can add/interchange lenses to it also... One of these years I would love to take a photography course...

I still have a lot to learn about lighting and apature (spelled that wrong) and f stops and all that ect... but I love to try and take pictures lol

Old 03-26-2008, 02:49 PM

I only have 5 or 6 megapixels on the canon I think...

One day I want to get a more professional camera with 8 or 10 eventually like a Canon Eos....

My hubby has a professional 35mm, it is older, but it can take some beautiful pictures, and we have all kinds of equipment and lenses with it... but I don't like to waste film lol, so until I get better, I have stuck to digital lol...

Wyatt I edited this post to add... I hope your dreams come true one day Best of luck to you....

Last edited by Kristynwy; 03-26-2008 at 03:27 PM..

Old 03-26-2008, 04:06 PM

I found a picture of my camera for you... here it is..

Old 03-26-2008, 04:39 PM

Here are some pictures up in the bighorns... of wildflowers in spring

I took a ton of macro photos of individual wildflowers that day also! They are my favorite kinds of photos...

Old 03-27-2008, 06:48 AM

540 posts, read 1,909,833 times
Krystynwy, it seems to me that you don't need classes, you should be teaching classes! Awesome photos!
I'll actually be visiting your Great State of Wyoming this Fall for a quick trip and I plan on taking a million photos to bring back with me, just so I can make a photo album and dream about the state.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:34 PM

Wyatt thanks for your compliment, it was very flattering
I think when a person really enjoys something it comes natural...

I hope you have a wonderful time on your visit to Wyoming! It is truly a beautiful place... share some of your pictures with us when you get back too

Old 03-27-2008, 05:10 PM

264 posts, read 1,093,625 times
Those looked like Texas Bluebonnets in your photos. What were they, Larkspur?

I use a Canon EOS Digital Rebel, 8 megapixel. We haven't had the chance to get out and take some good pictures since we moved here, but hopefully the warmer weather will come and we'll come out of hibernation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming