U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2008, 02:42 PM

1 posts, read 4,939 times

Advertisements

Hi! I am currently from nebraska but need to relocate to Cheyenne for a job and am having a horrible time finding a decent apartment! Everything is either cheap and not up to par,really expensive or income based (I will make to much money). . .So if anyone knows SPECIFIC apartments in cheyenne that are pretty clean and decently priced please send them my way im looking to rent a one to two bedroom between $400 and $600 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE anyone from cheyenne that knows some good apartments to rent PLEASE respond!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2008, 04:01 PM

347 posts, read 1,186,686 times
Check your PM's

Old 04-18-2008, 08:19 PM

2 posts, read 9,688 times
Default I would be interested in this also...

If I could get infos as well... I am looking into a teaching job in Cheyenne... Thanks!

Old 04-18-2008, 08:57 PM

18,696 posts, read 39,952,807 times
Cheyenne is one of the few city's in Wyoming that "DOES" have apartments and houses for rent. Everywhere else is in a boom that's eating up available space.

Cheyenne

Check that website, it's right here on City-Data but should give you a start on finding realitors and rentals.

If I may ask, what made you choose Cheyenne? Or did it choose you?

Old 04-21-2008, 04:16 AM

13 posts, read 36,911 times
ElkHunter, do you know of any month to month rentals? My wife and I will be moving to the Cheyenne area this summer-July and will need to rent while our home is being built- est. 4 months, looking for furnished apt- would like less than $800 a month, so we don't want to get locked into any term leases.
Thanks

Old 04-21-2008, 06:05 AM

18,696 posts, read 39,952,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFG57 View Post
ElkHunter, do you know of any month to month rentals? My wife and I will be moving to the Cheyenne area this summer-July and will need to rent while our home is being built- est. 4 months, looking for furnished apt- would like less than $800 a month, so we don't want to get locked into any term leases.
Thanks
Not sure of what Cheyenne has, but check the link in the post before yours. It will list some realitors in the Cheyenne area that will at least give you a start on your quest.

Cheyenne is out of the boom area so they tend to have a lot of houses and apartments available. (Compared to those towns in the boom area)

Old 04-24-2008, 09:59 PM

2 posts, read 9,688 times
Default It might have chosen me...

Elkhunter,
To answer your question, I think it might have chosen me . I am applying to be a teacher in Cheyenne, so nothing official yet. But the city and the states have grown on me like nothing else... And the people I have talked to were so genuine, and nice I am almost afraid to be disappointed . But that's where I stand. I found a lot in the local newspaper, available online. Not sure about condition, but most rentals were VERY decent compared to grand Forks, ND.

Hope to see you soon!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming