Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2022, 09:07 AM

400 posts, read 454,575 times

Advertisements

I just did and it regards their votes regarding Mitch McConnell for senate minority leader. I have a very strong opinion about Mitch pulling GOP funding from Republican Senate candidates in very close races in several states and I think that impacted senate control.

I frequently see Barrasso standing in the background with Mitch during press briefings. I don’t know if he can be swayed on this topic.

Thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2022, 09:25 AM

3,649 posts, read 6,292,578 times
Know, Cynthia well have been on Boards with her, I send a email once in a while. Did an Email to Thomas years ago, got a call from his office wanting me to call back after Easter break, The letter was about grazing fees, water and inheritance taxes. Called back and there was a pause to see about my letter, then "When your Dad's Birthday, we want to send a card" Thomas never would ever answer your question. Got a good response from Enzie, when my mother in-law got a lung transplant, she was the oldest person at that time and lived at the highest elevation. Clintons new rules would not have let her get the transplant,,,, which did add 10 years to her life.

Old 12-15-2022, 02:18 PM

1,459 posts, read 1,403,388 times
I wrote Simpson. Never got a response. I cornered him at the BBHC event and asked him why he didn't vote to extricate Clinton from the oval office. He told me flat out "it would make the US look bad in the world's eyes". I said that's a poor excuse and walked away. That next day I became an Independent voter.

Old 12-15-2022, 03:22 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,071,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDawg View Post
I wrote Simpson. Never got a response. I cornered him at the BBHC event and asked him why he didn't vote to extricate Clinton from the oval office. He told me flat out "it would make the US look bad in the world's eyes". I said that's a poor excuse and walked away. That next day I became an Independent voter.
He's a lot of what's wrong with politics in WY.

Old 12-21-2022, 07:39 PM

21 posts, read 15,437 times
I do write them mostly I received general topic replies and hollow promises with hopes of future correspondences from me. Then later I get hopeful emails for campaign money for their future battles with evil!

Old 12-24-2022, 05:48 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,071,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly82644 View Post
I do write them mostly I received general topic replies and hollow promises with hopes of future correspondences from me. Then later I get hopeful emails for campaign money for their future battles with evil!
Pretty much ^^^^

We have a couple of really excellent representatives at the local level (and there are a few others in their respective counties) who say what they mean and mean what they say And who are truly "representatives of the people" who put them in office. But generally pols at the local, county, regional and state level are a microcosm of the rest of the country. In short.........greedy (both for money and power), completely dysfunctional, spineless, out of touch mouth breathers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming