Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 02:24 PM

11,555 posts, read 53,171,880 times

Advertisements

I asked a neighbor about this ... involved in law enforcement.

He said that it is true that the fed's are setting up "internally displaced persons" camps throughout the USA, using the cover of FEMA and other fed agencies to build them.

The intent is to be prepared for potential "civil unrest" in the coming years, and to have places to ship citizens for incarceration on a large scale without clogging up the current court and jail system.

He said they'd also done studies of the current armed forces, and have about a 60-70% rate of troops who would fire upon USA citizens if so ordered to maintain civil control. At this time, he says there are about 10,000 troops being held in reserve should such action be needed. Of course, this is not a legal use of the troops within our country, but a presidential executive order could override that if there was an outbreak of domestic civil unrest/violence.

He also pointed to the 250,000 troops that Obama has indicated he wants for a new domestic army in the USA. The clear intent of this goes far beyond job creation, it's a new military force within our borders with the ability to be used for domestic civil conflict.

My friend was able to only discuss the preparations in a very general sense, as he is apparently privvy to certain actions being taken to protect the judiciary and high level politicians in our country should civil unrest or other emergency break out. The preparations go far beyond the concern of a foreign attack, and specifically deal with domestic violence, suspension of due process, confiscation of firearms, etc., in a time of political or financial unrest ... a possibility that our federal government is concerned about.

What apparently triggered his comments was a recent article about a town in Ohio being asked ... and agreeing to ... a "troop training" excercise where Army troops would be going door-to-door in a "simulated" discovery and confiscation of legally held civilian firearms. The "cover story" was that the troops were being trained for overseas deployment of such a search mission, but the clear implication was that they were being trained to do so here in the USA for domestic purposes. There was enough outcry over the "exercise" that it was cancelled after being publicized, but that will not prevent them from doing this again without advance disclosure and publicity.

In my friend's opinon, the real "paranoia" is not on the part of the US general population, but on many non-elected governmental agencies who are concerned about the mood of the US population in light of current economic developments.

I hope they're wrong, but there's a lot of activity going on or planned which suggests they're not taking the threat very lightly.

I don't claim to have any special insight or knowledge about this stuff, or know the camps ... although my neighbor did mention that there were some in Wyoming, and I didn't know the locations so am not able to verify them. I think he did mention a camp around Guernsey, but that's only one of several he mentioned. With a large airstrip, heavy rail service, and good highway access ... and yet in a relatively remote location, it would fit the bill of a camp somewhat out of sight. If he's right, there's a lot of "emergency" preparations going on in anticipation of some pretty serious disruption to life as we know it in the USA, many very counter to the constitutional rights of the citizens. He seemed pretty upset over the preparations at this point ....

Last edited by sunsprit; 03-14-2009 at 02:39 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2009, 04:43 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,489,954 times
Any of this stuff happens it's entirely unconstitutional, and citizens should respond appropriately if it does. REX 84 was and is very real, it was exposed during the Iran-Contra hearings. The contracts the government has awarded to Halliburton subsidiaries to build large prison camps in the event of civil unrest are very real and a matter of public record.

Old 03-14-2009, 04:48 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,231,509 times
That's a very unsettling report, Sunsprit. Thanks for posting it.

Old 03-14-2009, 10:30 PM

2,007 posts, read 6,830,289 times
I am afraid in short time, all laws,rights in this country. Will be null and void. The only law will be over the end of a gun barrel. Look around. The slow strangle hold closing over our food,fuel,information,utilities and on the liberties we used to enjoy with out thought. Wheather at a local,state or federal level. Right now our government is not held in account to us much on any level.
I had alot more,before I deleted it, but the truth is out there if you look. I have learned alot since my origional post on this.
If anyone thinks our government is above making a person die or dissapear when they percieve them as a threat. Your just the kind of citizen they want, until they come for you, anyway. And they have been doing this for many,many years.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:30 PM

1 posts, read 8,933 times
Somone mentioned the escarpment mounts for barb-wire at the top of the fences...and how their 'direction may be wrong, due to property rights'...well, if you face the escarpment angle the wrong way, you make enemy invasion about 20-times easier (USMC urban terrain school) - you might want to report the escarpment is mounted wrong, and get it fixed...but I highly doubt that it will be, as they seldom are "in error" about which way to mount the facing. As for the original poster's challenge and doubt about the purpose of the Rex 84 facilities...it, in the end, is up to him/her to believe or deny the existence and purpose of the 600+ facilites in the U.S. It is no-one's job to convince you...it is yours to investigate, up to your comfort level, as to what exists...and then to plan appropriately for what you then believe you will need to do, or live with/through. Something tells me that we are close to where many say we are, so I'd guess (IMHO) that you will have a solid confirmation one-way-or-another within the next 36-months, if not sooner.

Last edited by Kristynwy; 06-16-2009 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: english only please :)

Old 06-15-2009, 08:29 PM

380 posts, read 1,145,478 times
Default Fema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Lady View Post
I wonder if what you read had anything to do with the monuments being renovated for the upcoming anniversary of Japanese internment? A group has contacted me to submit a design for a tile mural about that period of time in our history. The piece will be for Washington state.
Clay Lady --dunno about that but I do know big brother is up to something. I am trying to find out through a inside guy working for FEMA, who will tell me what on earth there planning.

The statement about the all white rail cars got my attention as that is the color the UN BUSES over here in the USA are using but they are marked with the U.N. letters. Martial law, not out of the question.

I heard that there will be a huge drill using foreign soldiers in July 2009 here in the States.
I suspect either the collapse of the USA as we are dead broke. Obama admin has printed and spent more money in 4 months than all other Presidents combined.

Like I said, I am trying to find out through someone who works for big bro to enlighten me as to just what the heck they are planning for!

Could be a lot of things /even not my theory of the collapse of the almighty dollar ( possible uprisings-anyone's guess) but something is not right!

here is a link to what an primary BOND dealer had to say about US Treasuries! worth reading
May 29, 2009 Gold Battle Thrilla in Manila! Stewart Thomson 321gold ...inc ...s (http://www.321gold.com/editorials/thomson_s/thomson_s_052909.html - broken link) You need to read it all but start at line 7 if the firsrt part bores you--1 guy trades min. 5 million per trade--these people know markets, and the toilet paper the USA is priniting

Last edited by Claim Jumper; 06-15-2009 at 08:58 PM..

Old 06-15-2009, 08:38 PM

380 posts, read 1,145,478 times
Default sunsprit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsprit View Post
I asked a neighbor about this ... involved in law enforcement.

He said that it is true that the fed's are setting up "internally displaced persons" camps throughout the USA, using the cover of FEMA and other fed agencies to build them.

The intent is to be prepared for potential "civil unrest" in the coming years, and to have places to ship citizens for incarceration on a large scale without clogging up the current court and jail system.

He said they'd also done studies of the current armed forces, and have about a 60-70% rate of troops who would fire upon USA citizens if so ordered to maintain civil control. At this time, he says there are about 10,000 troops being held in reserve should such action be needed. Of course, this is not a legal use of the troops within our country, but a presidential executive order could override that if there was an outbreak of domestic civil unrest/violence.

He also pointed to the 250,000 troops that Obama has indicated he wants for a new domestic army in the USA. The clear intent of this goes far beyond job creation, it's a new military force within our borders with the ability to be used for domestic civil conflict.

My friend was able to only discuss the preparations in a very general sense, as he is apparently privvy to certain actions being taken to protect the judiciary and high level politicians in our country should civil unrest or other emergency break out. The preparations go far beyond the concern of a foreign attack, and specifically deal with domestic violence, suspension of due process, confiscation of firearms, etc., in a time of political or financial unrest ... a possibility that our federal government is concerned about.

What apparently triggered his comments was a recent article about a town in Ohio being asked ... and agreeing to ... a "troop training" excercise where Army troops would be going door-to-door in a "simulated" discovery and confiscation of legally held civilian firearms. The "cover story" was that the troops were being trained for overseas deployment of such a search mission, but the clear implication was that they were being trained to do so here in the USA for domestic purposes. There was enough outcry over the "exercise" that it was cancelled after being publicized, but that will not prevent them from doing this again without advance disclosure and publicity.

In my friend's opinon, the real "paranoia" is not on the part of the US general population, but on many non-elected governmental agencies who are concerned about the mood of the US population in light of current economic developments.

I hope they're wrong, but there's a lot of activity going on or planned which suggests they're not taking the threat very lightly.

I don't claim to have any special insight or knowledge about this stuff, or know the camps ... although my neighbor did mention that there were some in Wyoming, and I didn't know the locations so am not able to verify them. I think he did mention a camp around Guernsey, but that's only one of several he mentioned. With a large airstrip, heavy rail service, and good highway access ... and yet in a relatively remote location, it would fit the bill of a camp somewhat out of sight. If he's right, there's a lot of "emergency" preparations going on in anticipation of some pretty serious disruption to life as we know it in the USA, many very counter to the constitutional rights of the citizens. He seemed pretty upset over the preparations at this point ....
wow helpful info / I don't know what you people believe about the book of Revelation ---but that is my theory. As to what they are preparing for ...you know those three creepy numbers in Rev. ch.13 666

Old 11-14-2010, 09:32 PM

1 posts, read 7,919 times
Angry I have proof of the camps

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwalker View Post
I cruise the web and sometimes get in sites that are on the fringe for, I dunno, nothing better to do. Can anyone here shed some light on this. I can't seem to find out exactly if these are there. The last time I was at the old internment camp north of Cody. All it had was a monument there, I think I remember a shed or wall with it. But no camp with wires for sure. I have friends that prowl the mountains east of yellowstone for hunting and fishing. I got laughed at for asking if there was anything there.
WYOMING

Heart Mountain - Park County N. of Cody - WWII Japanese interment camp ready for renovation.

Laramie - FEMA detention facility

Southwest - near Lyman - FEMA detention facility

East Yellowstone - Manned internment facility - Investigating patriots were apprehended by European soldiers speaking in an unknown language. Federal government assumed custody of the persons and arranged their release.

Now I have not recieved any feedback from people I trust on this issue as to these being anywhere in the U.S. I have asked some friends all over the U.S. to take a peek at other sites in their areas. So far no one has found them. They seem awful big to hide from local people. Right?
Now I am a ex conspiracy nut. I would like to prove this one untrue, too. I do have friends in Law Inforcement,National Gaurd,Military and even in FEMA. Not one of them can say yes to this one for me.
I have proof of the camps if you're interested. Just email me and I'll send you some stuff. What I have will blow your mind. People should be worried. REAL worried. Personally, I can't understand why Americans are still sitting on their duffs and allowing our country to go down the toilet with the invasion of immigrants, Moslems, communists, and all the other enemies of America continually eating away at our very foundation. It's high time for revolt.

joomiloom@aol.com

Old 01-14-2011, 07:28 PM

207 posts, read 714,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwalker View Post
I am afraid in short time, all laws,rights in this country. Will be null and void. The only law will be over the end of a gun barrel. Look around. The slow strangle hold closing over our food,fuel,information,utilities and on the liberties we used to enjoy with out thought. Wheather at a local,state or federal level. Right now our government is not held in account to us much on any level.
I had alot more,before I deleted it, but the truth is out there if you look. I have learned alot since my origional post on this.
If anyone thinks our government is above making a person die or dissapear when they percieve them as a threat. Your just the kind of citizen they want, until they come for you, anyway. And they have been doing this for many,many years.
Here's a list of a few of the laws that are put in place by executive decree (written by the executive branch without the approval of congress because they would never allow it) This is all done in the name of 'national security' or in other words 'continuity of government'. Whatever happens, the government must persist. Enjoy your short-lived constitutional freedoms.

Old 01-14-2011, 08:33 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,053,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbelt View Post
Here's a list of a few of the laws that are put in place by executive decree (written by the executive branch without the approval of congress because they would never allow it) This is all done in the name of 'national security' or in other words 'continuity of government'. Whatever happens, the government must persist. Enjoy your short-lived constitutional freedoms.

-snip-
All of these were written and signed many years ago. This is WWII material.

I suspect there have been alot since then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming